[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ben Roethlisberger Has Torn Rotator Cuff in Throwing Shoulder...

irish

The article doesn't really say (or I missed it), is this something new that was just discovered? If not wouldn't it have been wise to repair it during the off season (if that is possible). Or is this just one of those "give it rest and it will be better" things. Not sure how this doesn't knock PIT and Ben down some for the season.

Or is it just Big Ben overstating/exaggerating yet another injury?

Some are saying he's preparing his excuse for if they have a bad year. I'm not buying that, but I think they are going to have a tough year, and may finish 3rd in their division (and out of the playoffs).

He is a drama queen. He probably has a slightly sore shoulder that he determined himself was a torn rotator cuff. Now, he can go out and dramatically take the field despite his injury. :rolleyes:

His constant drama is annoying as hell. "Boo Hoo, my new offensive coordinator hasn't called me yet." He almost always goes to the media with his drama, and the act has gotten old.

Edited by Menudo

Probably hurt him$elf tearing off some woman's clothes. He ought to have his bodyguards do his prep work for him.

Well, he is married now, with a child on the way, so, hopefully he is only tearing off her clothes these days, but, who the f knows. Even if the pregnancy goes perfectly, he will probably report to the media that there were lots of issues during the pregnancy, but, he stepped in and delivered the baby himself, despite having multiple injuries while doing so.

He is a drama queen. He probably has a slightly sore shoulder that he determined himself was a torn rotator cuff. Now, he can go out and dramatically take the field despite his injury. :rolleyes:

His constant drama is annoying as hell. "Boo Hoo, my new offensive coordinator hasn't called me yet." He almost always goes to the media with his drama, and the act has gotten old.

Totally agree. However, he is still one of the best QBs in the league. Terry Bradshaw was a dramatic SOB as well. He will be fine and so will this team. They will not finish third in the division. Evryone thinks it is automatic that the Bengals are better than last year and that the Ravens won't take a step back. Wait and see. We will be there in the end.

Totally agree. However, he is still one of the best QBs in the league. Terry Bradshaw was a dramatic SOB as well. He will be fine and so will this team. They will not finish third in the division. Evryone thinks it is automatic that the Bengals are better than last year and that the Ravens won't take a step back. Wait and see. We will be there in the end.

Keep in mind I didn't guarantee or predict they finish 3rd, but said "may".

I think the Bengals as a young team (rooke QB/WR, young defense) was hurt more than many other teams because of no off season.

PS I'd be happy if the Browns wona a division game, so I know we'll be last again. :bag:

Edited by stevegrab

(Rotoworld) After revealing that he has "a little torn rotator cuff" in his right arm, Ben Roethlisberger insisted Tuesday evening that his shoulder is "fine."

Analysis: This is simply the next chapter in the ongoing dichotomy of the league's toughest quarterback playing the role of a drama queen on the injury front. Big Ben suffered the injury early last November and said it never really hindered his ability to throw the ball. After Roethlisberger held court with beat writers Tuesday, the Beaver County Times came away convinced the injury is a "non-issue."

Well, he is married now, with a child on the way, so, hopefully he is only tearing off her clothes these days, but, who the f knows. Even if the pregnancy goes perfectly, he will probably report to the media that there were lots of issues during the pregnancy, but, he stepped in and delivered the baby himself, despite having multiple injuries while doing so.

Had me in tears laughing :rofl:

When he got t enews I heard he reflexively denied that he had sex with that woman, and then said that if his dick actually did penetrate her, it was consensual. His wife then assured him that everything was all right, they were married, it was likely his, and if not they would call it Willie Colon Jr. after the only other possible father.

Meanwhile Willie was heard saying he always be doing for Ben.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders