[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Isaac Redman headed for an MRI

loaf

Any chance Dwyer emerges as the lead RB in Pitt?

Depending on how bad the injury is to Redman, there is definitely a chance. Dwyer is the closest of the three to coming back from injury (Dwyer, Redman, Mendenhall), and he has shown signs that he can get it done, with a small sample size so far. The running back situation is getting ugly. You have Rainey, Dwyer, Batch & newly signed undrafted free agent Ford. I think the fact that a veteran free agent has been brought in shows that the Steelers still think Redman will be ready soon.

Depending on how bad the injury is to Redman, there is definitely a chance. Dwyer is the closest of the three to coming back from injury (Dwyer, Redman, Mendenhall), and he has shown signs that he can get it done, with a small sample size so far. The running back situation is getting ugly. You have Rainey, Dwyer, Batch & newly signed undrafted free agent Ford. I think the fact that a veteran free agent has been brought in shows that the Steelers still think Redman will be ready soon.

Did you mean to say

I think the fact that a veteran free agent has NOT been brought in shows that the Steelers still think Redman will be ready soon.

Did you mean to say

I think the fact that a veteran free agent has NOT been brought in shows that the Steelers still think Redman will be ready soon.

Yes, :doh: I forgot a key word. :)

By the way, from a fantasy standpoint, I think the Steelers passing game should get a bump up. I think they will throw more this season, considering the health of the RB's.

The question is who will be throwing though...BB is tough but he's already dinged up and the Steelers o-line didn't appear to be stopping too many people from what I saw of that first pre-season game.

Got Batch and Leftwich behind him? No thanks...

Edited by ABearWithFurniture