[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reports: John Skelton named Arizona Cardinals' starting QB

Papajohn

They should take a serious look at Hoyer. He would be an immediate upgrade over Skelton.

as soon as i saw hoyer was cut, i thought of arizona. as a Fitz owner, i would welcome the move but i'm very happy to have Skelton in there cuz he just throws it in Fitz's direction 10+ times a game without thought of the consequences...Kolb always overthought everything and took too long.

Directions to be a QB in Arizona:

1. drop back 3 steps.

2. throw to Fitz

Thats it. Very simple but Kolb could never get it down haha

as soon as i saw hoyer was cut, i thought of arizona. as a Fitz owner, i would welcome the move but i'm very happy to have Skelton in there cuz he just throws it in Fitz's direction 10+ times a game without thought of the consequences...Kolb always overthought everything and took too long.

Directions to be a QB in Arizona:

1. drop back 3 steps.

2. throw to Fitz

Thats it. Very simple but Kolb could never get it down haha

You might want to be a little more cautious than that....more like "drop back 3 steps, look at Fitz - if he isn't triple-covered, throw to him."

i dont care if skelton throws some picks.....i'm not foolish enough to have an Arizona qb on my roster. just throw it Fitz's way as much as possible and Skelton seems to grasp the concept last season. lets hope he continues to chuck it over in his direction in 2012!

You mean the same Matt Flynn that was supposed to be the free agent QB to go after and then couldn't beat out a rookie in Russell Wilson? That Matt Flynn?

Nothing you said with such derision and relish diminishes from Flynn's ability to be a solid starter at the NFL level. Wilson beat him out for the job. I can't help but think that Russell would have beaten out starters in a fair competition in several places in the NFL.

Edited by Bronco Billy

.....or the Bidwells as morons!

This has been confirmed. Repeatedly. Dating back decades and decades. Suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. (Do I still sound bitter that they took my childhood NFL team and left for the money in the desert?)

You mean the same Matt Flynn that was supposed to be the free agent QB to go after and then couldn't beat out a rookie in Russell Wilson? That Matt Flynn?

The same Matt Flynn that exploded on the Detroit Lions STARTERS.

Hey, I can point out small sample size events too!

• Like 1