[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster's Knee Sore

CrimsonGhost

I think Charles actually landed on the arrow marker out of bounds that caused the injury.

And I´m not saying that 100% of knee injuries had a sore knee first or that 100% of sore knees lead to injuries. Many running backs have had sore knees and not blown out their knee and plenty of knee injuries were caused by freak accidents or a 250 linebacker hitting the knee directly. But it just seems like much of the time a player blows out his knee he had "minor soreness" in the weeks leading up to the injury.

I'm no doctor but I've never seen any evidence of this.

I thought we would at least have the "Vegan" discussion a little later in the season. But I gotta tell ya, I'm just not sold that switching hasn't affected his body somehow.

I doubt it. I'm sure he's supplementing everything he would get from meat. I'm sure he has a nutritionist planning his meals.

The charles injury occurred because, like another poster explained, he landed his foot on the sideline first down marker causing an akward landing and acl tear. Freak accident, like almost all mcl n acl tears. They are rarely predictable.

Mine tore while playing on turf, simply changing directions as I was backpeddling. No contact at all, no stepped-on-something-funny. Simply pushed off on my right foot while shifting from right to left, then felt (and heard) a POP. However, 15+ years of year-round sports probably/eventually took a toll.

And now I am about 95% accurate on predicting precipitation (at least a front coming through).

I just want to say this post that was initially stated as being a troll may have just made my season. I play in a league with really limited bench spots so Tate was on waivers. I picked him up as soon as I read the original post. Oh, and I play the Foster owner this week. By crowing about it I have just about guaranteed this "soreness" is all a ruse and Foster will run for 3 TD's on Sunday, but just in case that's not the case and Tate now has the season of the century, I just wanted to say `preeesh!

If you are a Foster owner (I am in my local) you have to really make a play for Tate earlier than you would normally do for a back-up/hand-cuff deal. You know other owners are going to be gunning for him so pulling the trigger earlier than expected, is a must. I know as I scanned the list of available players left, there were some decent WR2's and starting TE's that I passed over in order to grab Tate (8th round I believe, might of even been the 7th). Of course a couple of rounds later I grabbed Hunter as well (Gore owner) leaving my RB roster slim. Bye weeks will be interesting.

If you are a Foster owner (I am in my local) you have to really make a play for Tate earlier than you would normally do for a back-up/hand-cuff deal. You know other owners are going to be gunning for him so pulling the trigger earlier than expected, is a must. I know as I scanned the list of available players left, there were some decent WR2's and starting TE's that I passed over in order to grab Tate (8th round I believe, might of even been the 7th). Of course a couple of rounds later I grabbed Hunter as well (Gore owner) leaving my RB roster slim. Bye weeks will be interesting.

I have Tate in two leagues without Foster. Foster's knee may be no big deal, but it may be something worse. Against the Dolphins they really don't need him, so it makes sense to start Tate this weekend (IMO). The story will unfold next week regarding severity of the injury, so for now it's speculation.

Question for Foster owners who don't own Tate: What players would you be willing to trade for him right now?

• Like 2