[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Foster's Knee Sore

CrimsonGhost

Not a good sign of a long season ahead.

Arian Foster was limited with a knee injury in Thursday's practice.

Foster missed the last quarter of practice after developing soreness in his knee. Coach Gary Kubiak believes Foster will be "OK" and should be ready for Sunday's game versus the Dolphins. While it sounds like Foster is safe to plug in as a RB1, we recommend checking back Friday afternoon to ensure the soreness isn't of the lingering variety. Sep 6 - 2:57 PM

That's a rather bold assumption in the title, considering the report. Or is there some other reason besides your own speculation why you think his leg is broken?

The report says his knee is sore not broken, so that looks like a misleading and highly speculative title.

Edited by delusions of grandeur
  • Like 1

That's a rather bold assumption in the title, considering the report. Or is there some other reason besides your own speculation why you think his leg is broken?

The report says his knee is sore not broken, so that looks like a misleading and highly speculative title.

Agree. Title edited.

He's a stud he'll be fine.

he may be a stud, but who knows if he'll be fine? certainly doesn't seem as serious as the first title indicated, but of the top 3 backs this year i think there are more injury concerns around foster.

Or maybe the fact that its already sore, alludes to a deeper issue. Broke down? Hence my original title???????????

You're absolutely right. Think of all the things that soreness could mean. What if he gets a serious infection. The title should read "Foster's Leg Amputated."

• Like 1

I think he shouldn't have gone Vegan. Been lifting for a long time and I dont care what nutrionists you have but I dont think you can get the quality protein needed for a long season NOT EATING MEAT. just me

Don't go there! Politics, religion and nutrition should never be discussed! Never! It always ends bad.

Don't go there! Politics, religion and nutrition should never be discussed! Never! It always ends bad.

Always thought the big 3 were politics, religion, and sex...nutrition works too I guess.

Always thought the big 3 were politics, religion, and sex...nutrition works too I guess.

Nope, nutrition is no. 3 because it is the lone topic where you can't include gay marriage in the discussion. Or at least that is what I hope :sick:

One thing I´ve noticed is that running backs don't usually blow out a knee when totally healthy. They always seem to have a sore knee first that isn´t considered very serious. And then a few weeks later it gives out.

I'm not looking this one up to verify, but I thought that Jamaal Charles was healthy before week 1 last season?

One thing I´ve noticed is that running backs don't usually blow out a knee when totally healthy. They always seem to have a sore knee first that isn´t considered very serious. And then a few weeks later it gives out.

As a Tate owner, I hope you are right! ;)