[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jordy Nelson

Do Work Son

Does Donald Driver see a boost in production because of this ? or is this going to be a game were a bunch of guys get into it that haven't done much this year such as Crabtree, Boykin, Finely, Starks and Williams.

Edited by Seahawk

I think Cobb and Jones should be plenty to beat the Jags

Oh! I agree. I just think it's going to be a blow out. There's probably going to be at least one more guy to benefit from the match up.

Agreed. CB Derek Cox is out for JAX also. Looking up for a big day for GB WRs including Driver, whom I'm sure Rodgers would enjoy giving some attention.

Agreed. I just added Driver and am starting him over Davone Bess, hoping for a nice day.

Wow, how long does this love affair with Green last? He's way below the Mendoza line for NFL RBs and showing very little in the way of being a capable starting NFL RB. I'd sure like to see more of Starks, if for no other reason than it would be difficult that he'd suck worse.

Yep, keeping myself under cover. :guns:

Starks was good before the injury, hopefully they give him a full game like they did to Green to prove he is the better RB.

Though there is main stream news that GBP were interested in STL Jackson.