[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick signs 1 year deal w/ Eagles

Jackass

Since it is a one-year deal, wonder if this signals that PHI is considering taking a QB in the draft to groom?

Do you think Foles is out of the equation now that Kelly is there? He seemed to show promise last year but i realize he was Reid's guy. Also heard a rumor of Foles maybe being traded to KC..

Do you think Foles is out of the equation now that Kelly is there? He seemed to show promise last year but i realize he was Reid's guy. Also heard a rumor of Foles maybe being traded to KC..

Foles isn't a great fit for Kelly's scheme

Since it is a one-year deal, wonder if this signals that PHI is considering taking a QB in the draft to groom?

Signed Dixon today...which was rumored for some time. he played under Kelly....wouldn't shock em to see him under center as soon as this year, especially if the Eagles are out of the hunt by November, and benching Vick can keep him from those incentives.

IMO, Nick Foles will be reunited with Reid in KC, and likely their starting QB at some point soon.

By game 6. I look forward to what their schedule looks like.

And it will be interesting to hear if coach Kelly defends the team after losses. I don't follow college, so is he pretty honest stand-up guy in the post-game interviews?

Foles isn't a great fit for Kelly's scheme

funny..I hashed this out in the HC hire thread and was laughed at.

Hmmm....for kicks, I went back and read that thread from Page 3 to Page 11 when all the chatter about the Eagles HC was taking place...and couldn't find one post where you posted anything about Foles not being a good fit for Kelly's system....nor a post with anyone laughing at you for it. Everyone in Philly knew Foles was gone the minute they hired Kelly....not sure why you think anyone would laugh at that suggestion.

Bad crack, Taz?

Hmmm....for kicks, I went back and read that thread from Page 3 to Page 11 when all the chatter about the Eagles HC was taking place...and couldn't find one post where you posted anything about Foles not being a good fit for Kelly's system....nor a post with anyone laughing at you for it. Everyone in Philly knew Foles was gone the minute they hired Kelly....not sure why you think anyone would laugh at that suggestion.

Bad crack, Taz?

:lol:

bad Jaeger

Should have stayed on the wagon, or is that off the wagon I never can remember.

Was having a discussion with somebody the other day about posting while drinking and the guy said WWUI (writing while under the influene).

Don't worry, taz hops on and off every few days so the proper saying really is a moot point.

• Like 1