[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Irish? Mock NFL draft this year?

peteteacher2001

Yeah, I'll put the yearly thread together but I'm not really sure how much of a response we're going to get with all the folks who were kicked out of or left this place. Guess we'll see...

I hope so, I am just wanting to see cause I missed out on my team last year. Thanks in advance.

Pete

• Like 1

Haven't been around to see your mock drafts...what kind of responses? Do the "homers" help make the pick based on the news around town?

I post the first 2-3 rounds of the NFL Draft and open up each spot for a homer or homers to make the picks for their teams. I have done this for the past 4-5 years and we always get through at least 2 rounds but with the boards being so dead I'm not sure how much of a response I'll get this year. In past years, some Huddlers will even pick for multiple teams. I have stepped in on many occasions to pick for any team that a homer doesn't step up for.

If you do one, I'll take Da Bears. :tup:

K, I'll put ya down when we get going.

I post the first 2-3 rounds of the NFL Draft and open up each spot for a homer or homers to make the picks for their teams. I have done this for the past 4-5 years and we always get through at least 2 rounds but with the boards being so dead I'm not sure how much of a response I'll get this year. In past years, some Huddlers will even pick for multiple teams. I have stepped in on many occasions to pick for any team that a homer doesn't step up for.

dibs on the Chargers

I would take the Broncos if they are open. Sounds fun!

I would take the Broncos if they are open. Sounds fun!

If the Giants are open I will take them.

I'll take the Patriots again.

It is fun. I'll mark all 3 of you down for those respective teams. The biggest issue is when someone doesn't pick for a long time and then the mock draft starts to drag. I try to gauge how soon I should make the pick so as to not let that happen.

Packers and dolphins

Do you have a preference if I got enough huddlers to claim every team? I imagine it'll be harder to find a phins homer versus a packer homer. Hell, in the end u might be picking for both.

Edited by irish

Redskins

Done and I'll, of course, be picking for my Boys as always. However, if any other cowboys homer wants to add their 2 cents, feel free to chat with me for each pick.

Do you have a preference if I got enough huddlers to claim every team? I imagine it'll be harder to find a phins homer versus a packer homer. Hell, in the end u might be picking for both.

Irish you couldn't fill it the last few years before the "huddler holocaust" happened. We may only have 8 total drafters.

Irish you couldn't fill it the last few years before the "huddler holocaust" happened. We may only have 8 total drafters.

Very true. However, we'll see what happens as I have over 10 drafters already at this point.

Haven't been around to see your mock drafts...what kind of responses? Do the "homers" help make the pick based on the news around town?

You're the GM. You make the picks, we mark them off our lists.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/375772-2012-huddlers-nfl-mock-draft-selections-only/

You're the GM. You make the picks, we mark them off our lists.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/375772-2012-huddlers-nfl-mock-draft-selections-only/

who u picking for? browns?