[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If you have Arian Foster

Scorcher

This is good to know because thats much lower than his ADP this year so far.

Not in the leagues I play in. Round 9/10 is his average been in 23 drafts so far but discount that data and use MFL or yahoo data if you wish. Remember I play in PPR leagues if your non PPR it might push him up.

Not in the leagues I play in. Round 9/10 is his average been in 23 drafts so far but discount that data and use MFL or yahoo data if you wish. Remember I play in PPR leagues if your non PPR it might push him up.

23 drafts before August even gets here... Dare I ask how many more you have in mind?

I play in some leagues PPR and some not. I actually looked at both those and fantasytoolbox just to see around where he was going. I realy don't have to worry about the Foster situation because I have been drafting around him if possible just so I don't have to reach for a handcuff because I am semi scared of Foster this year and I will reach for Tate if I get him. don't get me wrong, I won't let him fall very far far from number 2 but I am hoping drafters or my position in the draft will take care of that for me.so far so good.

If you are in a keeper/dynasty league, this is a huge year to draft Ben Tate. He will not resign with the texans and mark my words he will be a number 1 back else where next year. I have him fairly high, worthy of a pick in round 7.

I actually am not impressed with Tate and think he and Foster are more a product of the situation than actual skill. although Foster is very fluid and I believe is the superior back I don't think either would get the stats in most other places they can get now. I actually think when Tate leaves Houston he will be a bust wherever he goes.

Well time to test this theory as Foster fell all the way to 7 to me tonight very unexpected...we will see if/when I can pull trigger on Tate or if I get snipped.

He just went 7.12 in Huddle Ladder

Taking him is actually a pretty comfortable feeling. Instead of taking Stewart or Ingram and praying, you're taking a guy that could score right along with them as is and is a HUGE security blanket if he gets any significant time.

I picked him at 7.12. Only had two rb's on roster at that time and must start two and can start 3.

Had qb and 4 wr's. Next pick wasn't until 9.12 due to trade so I wanted another rb and he was what I viewed as best available.

Maybe this will drive down Tate's ADP a little.

Midway through the Texans Friday morning practice, running back Ben Tate suffered a groin injury. "My groin tightened up," Tate said. "... I'm not too worried about it."

Midway through the Texans Friday morning practice, running back Ben Tate suffered a groin injury. "My groin tightened up," Tate said. "... I'm not too worried about it."

Don't think so if drafters are looking at the long haul.

This might raise it.

Foster is dealing with a sore back now, in addition to his two-plus-month calf strain. "Expected him out there today," coach Gary Kubiak said, "but it didn't happen." Foster has yet to put on pads this summer, and he's fallen short of every timetable set by the Texans' coaches and medical staff. Fantasy owners underestimating Foster's glaring injury and workload red flags could be in for a rude awakening after drafts.

This might raise it.

Foster is dealing with a sore back now, in addition to his two-plus-month calf strain. "Expected him out there today," coach Gary Kubiak said, "but it didn't happen." Foster has yet to put on pads this summer, and he's fallen short of every timetable set by the Texans' coaches and medical staff.

This has been happening for a couple of years now. And when he gets back, he's a S T U D every time. Veteran Foster owners aren't sweating this part. He doesn't need the preseason and there is zero reason to rush him back until the games count.

Fantasy owners underestimating Foster's glaring injury and workload red flags could be in for a rude awakening after drafts.

But they are this one. This is the holy grail of RB rankings. They all break down, it's just when. Steven Jackson is a top 5 fantasy pick if he's 24 years old with under 1200 carries. As is he's mid-2nd with some people not going there at all.

foster will be fine, mark my words. when it counts he'll be there.