[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamaal Charles carted from field

DMD

Not looking good:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on
SportsCenter
Monday the Chiefs are "privately" concerned about Jamaal Charles' strained foot.

Per Schefter, the Chiefs are "hoping for the best but bracing for the worst." Charles will likely undergo a Monday MRI to determine the full extent. X-rays confirmed Charles avoided a fracture, but a mid-foot sprain could cost him a lot of time. The full damage has yet to be formally revealed.

Not looking good:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on
SportsCenter
Monday the Chiefs are "privately" concerned about Jamaal Charles' strained foot.

Per Schefter, the Chiefs are "hoping for the best but bracing for the worst." Charles will likely undergo a Monday MRI to determine the full extent. X-rays confirmed Charles avoided a fracture, but a mid-foot sprain could cost him a lot of time. The full damage has yet to be formally revealed.

should they not be concerned?

FYI- Lis Franc does not show up on x-ray.

Axually, Lisfranc injuries can be sprains or fractures. And if you read your wiki link, you'll see that Lisfranc injuries don't always show up on X-rays. "... they [X-Rays] will appear normal in 15% of cases where a Lisfranc injury actually exists.[8] In the case of apparently normal x-rays, if clinical suspicion remains high, some form of advanced imaging such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or X-ray computed tomography (CT) is a logical next step.[9]"

I didn't write it man, just passing it along....update, ESPN reports "not serious". Glad to hear it.

i know. Kinda stupid to report Chiefs are concerned, why would they not be. Just Schefter stating the obvious.

So they do show up in X-rays 85% of the time.

Oh boy, right again!

this might be the stupidest thing ive seen you post. I hope hes in that 15% and hes out for the season then half of the content you have posted on here will mean absolutely nothing.

who are you to say Charles is not in that 15%?

I'm not saying anything of the sort. I'm contradicting the claim that Lisfranc injuries do not show up on x-rays with documentation that they do show up on x-rays 85% of the time.