[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

WSIS

PPR LEAGUE (all receptions by RB, WR, TE count as 1 full point)

NEED TO PICK 2 of the following 3 (WR Bonus at 130 receiving yards) - Michael Crabtree, Dwayne Bowe, Ace Sanders

NEED TO PICK 1 of the following 3 (RB bonus at 100 rushing yards) - Giovani Bernard, Jordan Todman, Pierre Thomas

What defense.? Eagles @ Minnesota with no AP or Detroit @ home vs. my Ravens?

Please help me. I can't afford to lose this game. It's a big deal. Thanks

Bowe and Sanders. if Shorts is limited Sanders could have a beast game.

I go Todman at the other spot. the 130 yard thing hurts Bernard because he does some of both but not enough of either to get the bonus's. Todman has a nice matchup and I expect him to shoot for 100 on the ground.

At defense I might try Philly as without Peterson I worry about the Viking offense. the Phillie pass rushers will be allowed to pass rush alot more.

I really do not trust my Lion defense. they can stop the run but the pass, now that is another story.

Thanks for your help

Hope it was help.

I can feel you want to start Johnson. if your feeling is as strong as I believe it is go with it. don't lose it on people/website recommendations. if you are gonna lose than lose it yourself.

Winning Fantasy Football games is about using the guy when he has the big game ,not chasing him on the waiver wire the week after.

I still go Jackson though. : )

Whats up brother! I know you told me to pick up Cousins for my QB spot over Dalton and Kaepernick, but Cutler is on my WW.

My lineup once again.

J.Cutler

B. Marshall

J. Gordon

J. Charles

D. Murray

D. Walker

L. Fitz

Vs

P. Manning

R. White

P. Garcon

D. Brown

M. Lynch

C. Clay

D. Amendola

What do you think?

I would grab Cutler. he has the best recievers in the game a excellent TE and a RB who catches like a reciever. Cousins is for if you don't trust your guy. Cutler is to be trusted. I think alot of QB's could be trusted with this offense and its schemes.

would it be smart to start bush and j bell? since bush has some injury concerns i could see them splitting the work between the two backs

or should i just roll with gore or bernard as my RB2?

thanks!

I would keep my eye on Bush and if he is ready I would start him and bernard. if Bush for some reason has a setback I would start Bell and Bernard. I would not trust starting them both against the Ravens.

HighKite,

Back with my 4 C's - Cutler, Cassel, Campbell, or Cousins over Romo. I am adding Roethlisberger to the mix since CIN just lost another CB.

Who do I roll with? Please rank in order, in case I miss on one.

I would roll with Cutler. I think he has less downside than the others. and his upside you seen last week while McNown was playing.

In the playoffs in all 3 leagues, HighKite!!!! How about opening the door to the championships with a series of PICK ONE questions?!?!?

1. 6pts throwing TD: Cutler, Dalton or Alex Smith (Already playing Alshon Jeffery and Matt Forte)

2. 1 pt PPR: Bowe or Cruz?

3 .5 PPR: Dwayne Bowe, Steve Johnson or Riley Cooper (I am already playing Foles AND DJAX)

4. .5 PPR: Le'Veon Bell, Joique Bell, Donald Brown, Andre Ellington, Rashard Mendenhal, Ogbonnaya, Adrian Peterson or Todman

You DA MAN, Lions Fan!

Congrats Doc.

1. I go Cutler. whoever is at Bears QB is a solid start weekly IMO.

2.Tough to bench Cruz. bowe is playing better. but Bowe playing better has been about as good as Cruz playing bad. I think I stick with Cruz. but I would also be second guessing myself.

3.I would make up to Bowe for question 2 by starting Bowe in question 3.

4. L Bell all the way.

GO LIONS

PPR (1 pt) and 5 points for 100 yards

Peterson is out, so I've got Morris starting against Atlanta, who do I go with for RB2:

Darren Sproles vs St. Louis

Andre Brown vs Seattle

Bobby Rainey vs San Francisco

Sproles would normally be my easy choice, as he is a PPR machine, but he hasn't been playing much. What to do?

PPR (1 pt) and 5 points for 100 yards

Peterson is out, so I've got Morris starting against Atlanta, who do I go with for RB2:

Darren Sproles vs St. Louis

Andre Brown vs Seattle

Bobby Rainey vs San Francisco

Sproles would normally be my easy choice, as he is a PPR machine, but he hasn't been playing much. What to do?

Yeah , I predicted Sproles and Colston's revival last week but was only half right as Sproles still only got 15 snaps. on a bright note for Sproles he did alot for how many touches he had. the only thing that makes sense to me is they are having line problems and want better blockers in the game because he looked nice on his 38 yard run.

Anyways, I think you cannot trust Sproles and I would not trust Rainey so that leaves Brown. I know he has a tough matchup but if the Giants want to do anything Brown will have to do something. they won't go away from him like the other 2's teams will theirs IMO.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts....

PPR leauge, need 1 of the following for Flex:

Eddie Lacy, Shane Vereen, or Larry Fitz.

Little nervous starting Lacy and then his ankle acts up again.

Yeah I am in same boat as I have Lacy starting on 1 team. I am waiting til gametime to make a final decision I suggest you do the same if possible. as of now I am rolling with him though. you , though, have a better options than me . Vereen in a 1 PPR league should be ranked higher than Lacy IMO. Vereen is averaging 8 catches and 110 yards this year. his downside is just lower than Lacy's as his low game on the year under your scoring system is 15 points. combine that with a ankle injury from the other guy I just put in Vereen and roll with him.

Anyone willing to offer advice, I appreciate it:

I think my biggest concern is Nelson. Flynn is brutal, but he's getting better. Think Tate might be better option.

Rivers(played)

Forte

Moreno(played)

Colston

Edelman

Nelson

Prater

Saints D

Bench:

Ivory

Ridley

Tate

Manning E

Cowboys D

Ravens D

You've helped me the last couple of weeks so lets give it another shot. Non PPR.

I have AP and Gerhart, A. Brown, Vereen and D. Thomas.

I'm considering picking up Todman.

Vereen is starting for sure so I need one more.

My thoughts are to start Thomas over Brown this week.

Not sure if I can trust AP if he plays and same goes for Gerhart.

Is Todman an option over Thomas?

Can you make sense out of this mess.

Assuming MJD sits, Im giving some strong consideration to rolling with Todman vs Buff over Gore @ TB this weekend in a standard scoring league..

Talk me off the ledge!!!

I like Todman this week. but not over Gore. every year Gore is underdrafted and every year you see alot of teams with him in the playoffs. go with the guy who is used to being here.

Guys like Todman are nice with their good matchups but they are also much more likely to not finish the game. guys like Gore just keep pluggin along.

You've helped me the last couple of weeks so lets give it another shot. Non PPR.

I have AP and Gerhart, A. Brown, Vereen and D. Thomas.

I'm considering picking up Todman.

Vereen is starting for sure so I need one more.

My thoughts are to start Thomas over Brown this week.

Not sure if I can trust AP if he plays and same goes for Gerhart.

Is Todman an option over Thomas?

Can you make sense out of this mess.

I would definately start Todman over Thomas with Miller back in the fold assuming you are talkig about Daniel Thomas.

I would also start him over Brown. Browns matchup is just to tough when you got Todman with a excellent matchup in what I think ends up a wild game.

I would start Brown over Thomas just to make sure I got all bases covered. : )

Anyone willing to offer advice, I appreciate it:

I think my biggest concern is Nelson. Flynn is brutal, but he's getting better. Think Tate might be better option.

Rivers(played)

Forte

Moreno(played)

Colston

Edelman

Nelson

Prater

Saints D

Bench:

Ivory

Ridley

Tate

Manning E

Cowboys D

Ravens D

In think I would go Nelson. you know the other team is prepping for the run. I think the Packers know this to and try to attack a Lineback/secondary that will be playing quite a few steps in.

I just cannot make myself trust Tate.

You've given great advice all year, so here goes.

My TE's are Fleener and Reed and I can only roster 2. Do I drop Reed for Pitta? I feel like Pitta will be huge from here on out, so I'm tempted to start him over Fleener.

Also, my 2 defenses are Titans and Raiders. Obviously I'm not starting the Raiders against KC, but do I start the Titans against Arizona?

PS, I only have 1 move left on the year, and I'm down 15 right now. Could Pitta save me from elimination???

Tinkering at last moment... Quite a gap to make up on second week of "2 week per playoff round" format.

FLEX - Currently slotting Stevie Johnson to start (was leaning this way and your rec supported that). But still looking at possibly plugging in an alternative with potential "higher upside"?

Available on my WW:

Jerricho Cotchery

Da'Rick Rogers

Marlon Brown

Jerome Simpson

Doug Baldwin

Cordarelle Patterson

Any of above preferable vs S. Johnson?

Thanks bud.