[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

Another one for you, and its in my big money league too...

We play 2 RBs (non PPR). I already played Moreno (and obviously got burned). I just moved Adrian Peterson to my IR. Here's what I have left for the remaining RB spot:

Ivory @ Carolina

Todman vs Bills

Dan Thomas vs Patriots

Gerhart (who may also be out).

Oy vey. I am screwd here. What would you do here High Kite. Not expecting miracles, but any suggestion would help.

Please help pick 3:

joique bell v Bal (Bush Questionable for Monday nighter)

Ogbonnaya V CHI (snow)

Frank Gore V TB (COLD)

CJ Spiller v Jax (Rain)

6 for TDs, 1pt per ten non ppr

Thanks in advance

I would bench Bell as Bush looks ready to roll.

Another one for you, and its in my big money league too...

We play 2 RBs (non PPR). I already played Moreno (and obviously got burned). I just moved Adrian Peterson to my IR. Here's what I have left for the remaining RB spot:

Ivory @ Carolina

Todman vs Bills

Dan Thomas vs Patriots

Gerhart (who may also be out).

Oy vey. I am screwd here. What would you do here High Kite. Not expecting miracles, but any suggestion would help.

I like Todman. he has a good matchup and just could not start any of those other 3 over him.

Thanks for the help last week. Your projections were pretty much right on the nose.

I play in a standard PPR league (.1 per yard, .5 per reception with 2 point bonuses every 100 yards). Here is my current starting lineup:

WR:

C. Johnson vs. BAL

L. Fitzgerald @ TEN

RB:

M. Forte @ CLE

B. Rainey vs. SF

FLEX:

Z. Stacy vs. NO

BENCH:

P. Thomas @ STL

R. Cooper @ MIN

M. Crabtree @ TB

I would like to start Thomas over Rainey, but his lack of production the last couple of weeks, especially last week, scares me. I also think Cooper may be a better option than Rainey (I would move either Stacy or Thomas to the RB slot). Thoughts?

WDIS this week: (Pick two)

Rashard Jennings vs KC

Riley Cooper vs MIN

Bobby Rainey vs. SF

Cordarelle Patterson vs. PHI

Already starting Antonio Brown and Desean Jackson. Leaning towards Jennings and Cooper, but it always makes me nervous starting both D-Jax and Cooper. Also, should I start Delanie Walker or Coby Fleener at tight end?

Need some help on which 2 to start:

Fred Jackson @ JAC

Anquan Boldin @ TBB

Jordan Cameron vs CHI

PPR

RB & WR get 1 pt every 10 yards rec/rushing

TE get 1 pt every 7 yards rec/rushing

I would go Boldin and Jackson. the point differential does throw Cameron up in the mix but the upside of WR's and RB's is just so much more than TE's I would have to bench Cameron.

Thanks for the help last week. Your projections were pretty much right on the nose.

I play in a standard PPR league (.1 per yard, .5 per reception with 2 point bonuses every 100 yards). Here is my current starting lineup:

WR:

C. Johnson vs. BAL

L. Fitzgerald @ TEN

RB:

M. Forte @ CLE

B. Rainey vs. SF

FLEX:

Z. Stacy vs. NO

BENCH:

P. Thomas @ STL

R. Cooper @ MIN

M. Crabtree @ TB

I would like to start Thomas over Rainey, but his lack of production the last couple of weeks, especially last week, scares me. I also think Cooper may be a better option than Rainey (I would move either Stacy or Thomas to the RB slot). Thoughts?

I would pull Rainey and put in Cooper. Rainey so far has been predictable and against tough teams he don't do much so I sit him. Thomas was cruising along until last 2 weeks but now it is impossible to trust him.

WDIS this week: (Pick two)

Rashard Jennings vs KC

Riley Cooper vs MIN

Bobby Rainey vs. SF

Cordarelle Patterson vs. PHI

Already starting Antonio Brown and Desean Jackson. Leaning towards Jennings and Cooper, but it always makes me nervous starting both D-Jax and Cooper. Also, should I start Delanie Walker or Coby Fleener at tight end?

I would go with Cooper and Patterson myself. Jennings has the Jets who can stuff the run despite the last 2 weeks. and with the Jets not fearing them at QB they should have their defense pulled in.

EDIT: Sorry Jennings has the Chiefs. I still stick to my Cooper, Patterson.

Edited by HighKite

Thanks HK. Unfortunately I have to start at least one RB, so I can't do Cooper, Patterson, Antonio Brown, and D-Jax. So I have to ditch Patterson for either Jennings or Rainey. Darn AP abandoning me in my hour of need. :(

Edited by bdub1988