[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Official Thursday Night Game Thread - KCC vs. PHI

darin3

Michael Vick and Co. should have another field day against KC. KC's D is a different animal away from Arrowhead.

It'll be tough for DeSean Jackson to replicate his efforts of the past couple weeks, but expect 125/1.

I think this is gonna be a HUGH night for McCoy. He'll grab 4-5 more balls tonight and should top 100 total yards and I'll say he scores twice.

And I think with as bad as Philly's D has looked, Smith will put up serviceable stats (250/2) and Jamaal Charles should have a huge game.

What say ye?

Philly wins this one easily. I'm thinking like 37-10. It's just a bad matchup for this team. 3 days rest, on the road, against that offense?

No chance.

This is a key point. Yes, these guys are the ultimate athletes and it's just Week 3, but the pace of the Iggles' offense could take a toll on the KC D in a hurry.