[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Harry Douglas

Henry Muto

I started him a few sat him a few...I was not really optimistic myself...Revis Island ? Guess it's Zone Island and they are welcoming a lot of charter boats!

Matt Ice another bad call can't blame them there I was down on him too I played Foles over Ryan in 3 leagues...kinda threw up in my mouth just now thinking about it!

KFAN show missed huge on this I think the word they used to describe him was "pedestrian"...not exactly sure but something like that.

Huge game today HUGE game

Really don't understand the logic from KFAN. Any WR who is in the NFL has at least a semblance of athletic talent and ability. And being fantasy relevant is largely dependent on opportunity.

Edited by Bobby Brown

They said to sit RG3 too basically they are just not having a good year. I have been listening to them for 20 years they have been off this year.

I was shocked about Douglas myself....sat RG3 for Foles and it will probably cost me the week....even while facing the Foster opponent....

Really don't understand the logic from KFAN. Any WR who is in the NFL has at least a semblance of athletic talent and ability. And being fantasy relevant is largely dependent on opportunity.

Fantasy is somewhat dependent on opportunity, this is more true in redraft than dynasty, but guys who underperform on their opportunities (like we see all the time) end up being replaced, while guys with superior talent rise their way up the depth charts. I remember asking about Randall Cobb before he broke out, and was told that the opportunity just wasn't there, but no matter who was healthy or injured, he's been the one constant. Cream rising to the top.

KFAN show missed huge on this I think the word they used to describe him was "pedestrian"...not exactly sure but something like that.

Huge game today HUGE game

To be fair to them, the consensus among Atlanta homers had been that Douglas couldn't be relied upon as a starter, but I've thought that was a bit harsh after the great off and preseason he's had.

I'll admit I was unsure how Douglas would do if they put him outside instead of the slot, but he really rose up to the occasion.

Davis had an amazing one-handed grab, and if Roddy got re-injured might be worth keeping an eye on, but I was pleased to see my dark-horse Darius Johnson get activated and show off those great hands. If Douglas continues to prove that he can work on the outside, then this guy might be the one to take a look at in really deep leagues if Roddy comes back but remains less productive.