[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2014 Super Bowl Box Pool (Squares)...

irish

I'll also take 4 in Sheet #1 as I am only in Sheet #2.

You also got another 4 boxes and instead of putting the $20 that you already sent toward JLA, I'll apply it to this pool. Thx.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the spots if needed

PM sent. The spot is yours if you want it...

Hopefully byroz's check is on the way, and we'll only need one Huddler to replace Roland, who hasn't responded to me yet.

Received payment from CK_7 who will take Roland's place.

Edited by irish

The only person I am waiting on is byroz. He's supposed to be sending me $40 through snail mail. Hopefully, he confirms sending it and we'll be at 100%. Otherwise, we'll need a Huddler to step up and take 8 boxes for the $40 and I would like that to be a Huddler who is not already on either sheet, so that no one has more than 4 boxes on any one sheet. But, we'll see...

Edited by irish

PP sent

thx

Got it, Thx. Again, if Byroz doesn't come through, I'll need someone to step up and grab the final spot on each sheet for $40.

Got it, Thx. Again, if Byroz doesn't come through, I'll need someone to step up and grab the final spot on each sheet for $40.

Irish- I can take 4 on pool 1, as I am only on pool 2 now. I can PP the $20 if needed, let me know..busy day today, I will try and check back in to check status.

Irish I sent money, just did not post here. Came from JRutley

I got it and marked you as paid.

Irish- I can take 4 on pool 1, as I am only on pool 2 now. I can PP the $20 if needed, let me know..busy day today, I will try and check back in to check status.

I will certainly keep you in mind in Byroz doesn't come through.

Whens the #s coming out!!

8 hours before game time. But once all participants are confirmed, I'll change it.

I will take boxes if still available. I know I haven't been around too long, but my money is still green.

Sounds good. You'll get 4 and bonedaddies the other 4, if Byroz doesn't pay up you guys are in.

I have not heard back from Byroz in a couple days and when I check the mail today if his check is there, we're ready to roll. If not, I will be moving on to accepting PayPal payments from theirish and bonedaddies.

I did not receive byroz's check today and therefore, need to give up his spot. Bonedaddies, I will give you another 4, so you can PP me as soon as possible. theirish, I will give you 4 as well, so please PP me when you can as well.

I have added theirish to sheet #2 in place of byroz and gave Bonedaddies 4 on sheet #1. We are at 100% as I just need to confirm payment from both. Bonedaddies has already PP'd me $20 and has been in this pool in the past, so he should be solid. Just waiting on theirish...

Hey Irish I sent that over just now, let me know you got it.

Got it. Now just waiting for Bonedaddies which is all but a shoe-in. Good Luck theirish, the numbers will be drawn tonight, 24 hours before game time.

paypal sent

Got it. We're 100%.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you.

Electricrelish, because you ended up with 8 boxes and you sent me $40, the entire $40 is obviously for this pool instead of $20 toward the JLA League. Just wanted to update that.