[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eddie Lacy - I don't care that he was my #1 pick

BS Miscreant

Did he get benched? Starks has been in this whole drive..

NM - saw he was just tackled for a safety - they were on like the 1 inch line though - and GB's o-line can't run block for isht. So ready for some softer D's for this guy..

Was offered a trade to give him up this week - someone tried offering me T West and TY Hilton for E Lacy & V Cruz. I laughed at him - just got a text message saying his offer is off the table - he doesn't want him now. LOL - as if I ever would have accepted it..

Top five picks in most drafts this year:

McCoy

Forte

Charles

AP

Lacy

Plenty of company at the My High First Round Pick Ain't Performing bar and grill, so don't feel too bad. They'll all come around, with the exception of AP.

Edited by Tripleshot

History suggests that they won't "all come around"

I'm guessing:

• McCoy YES
  • Forte: quasi-yes, good but not spectacular
  • Charles: NO, you're better off with him being all the way out, at least then you know it's the Kniles show. This half-hurt routine promises the dreadful guessing game
  • AP: I'm not sure if he even bounces back in 2015, we may see an old sad shadow of himself AP playing for the Cowboys late next year
  • Lacy: poor Oline + Starks + Aeriel attack + poor showing to this point= NO sell LOW :(

Edited by Crankyrayhanky