[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF (10/9/14)

Shorttynaz

When they slowed it down and you see the ball never stopped moving I thought there was as good shot they overturned that call.

The ball appeared to "never stop moving" because he clearly had control of it and the arm action in his 3 steps he took moved the ball in a normal way.

• Like 1

The ball appeared to "never stop moving" because he clearly had control of it and the arm action in his 3 steps he took moved the ball in a normal way.

c'mon man. that's ridiculous. clearly a catch and fumble.

if you wanna gripe about one, it was last week when Steve Smith fumbled against the Colts.

Edited by CaptainHook

No one really knows. "T.Y." is just a nickname.

His real name is in fact Eugene. His dad's name was/is Tyrone, but it's rumored he went by Ty. Some people say that TY picked up the nickname when people used to call him "Tyrone's Youngster". Can't confirm that anywhere - but I've heard it more than once..

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/philb/2013/07/17/colts-ty-hilton-spells-it-out-lavon-brazill-cooks-to-celebrate-scores-big-plays/2535471/

T.Y. Hilton's first name is short for Tyrone, add the periods. When it comes to celebrating touchdowns, those letters also mean "Thank You" to fans.

Now I feel better. And yes, I agree that it should mean "Thank You", at least for this week...

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/philb/2013/07/17/colts-ty-hilton-spells-it-out-lavon-brazill-cooks-to-celebrate-scores-big-plays/2535471/

Now I feel better. And yes, I agree that it should mean "Thank You", at least for this week...

Indystar's website must be on the same infrastructure the Huddle's was on draft weekend. It's down..

he sure didn't try very hard to recover that last fumble by The Beard . . . that was embarrassing.

No he didn't. In fact, he appeared to hold up when initially going for the ball. If you can't bust your ass to pounce on a fumble that might cost you the game, you're too old to be on the field. Then again, he did finally catch a TD, giving him all of one TD in his last 74 games, so maybe he did enough already.

Edited by Tripleshot