[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF (10/9/14)

Shorttynaz

It's gone already.

Still doesn't tell my what the "T.Y." stands for though.

No one really knows. "T.Y." is just a nickname.

His real name is in fact Eugene. His dad's name was/is Tyrone, but it's rumored he went by Ty. Some people say that TY picked up the nickname when people used to call him "Tyrone's Youngster". Can't confirm that anywhere - but I've heard it more than once..

Edited by Shorttynaz
  • Like 1

Hilton kicking ass... bout time.

One of his two typical games of the season where he just goes off and gets 41.7% his season yardage(between the two games), except no TD's(yet). I'm sure Luck will hit him with an 80 yard bomb in the 4th quarter while up by 21+ just because you can never catch Peyton's records of last season without 10 or so, cheap, meaningless, garbage time TD's.

I hate the psychological impact of a Thursday night fantasy beatdown. It really shouldn't mean jackchit because there's a lot of football left, but something about seeing two of your opponents' guys go nuts on Thursday night while you have zero points just plain sucks ass.

• Like 1

Y'all hear Mike Carey, the ex NFL official and now TNF's "officiating expert" about that Johnson fumble?

He was absolutely 100% positive it was not a fumble.

What a complete idiot. What the heck was he looking at?

Must have money on the Texans.

• Like 1

Y'all hear Mike Carey, the ex NFL official and now TNF's "officiating expert" about that Johnson fumble?

I've seen far less obvious plays than that called fumbles without a review.

Edited by hezagenius

When they slowed it down and you see the ball never stopped moving I thought there was as good shot they overturned that call.

I agree. He was clearly drinking. Not sure what he saw there. Last week Steve Smith had one ruled a fumble that was in his position half the time of Andre Johnson's fumble tonight.

And I am willing to bet $20 that steroid boy JJ Watt tests positive here real soon.

I don't think he's on steroids. The guys simply goes all out on every play. He's 100% effort all the time. The only thing keeping him from ascending to football godhood is that he's not allowed to play with an oxygen tank strapped to his back.

Fitzpatrick's beard, on the other hand, would test positive for steroids. Not him, just the beard.

• Like 2