[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Last ones-

Defensive/Special Teams:

1. Rams vs Bears or Jets @ Washington?

2. Raiders vs Bengals or Jets?

1. Rams

2. Raiders

6 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish

Full ppr, 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / receiving:

For flex:

Kirk @ SF

Montgomery @ LAR

R. Jones vs NO

Hey Montana, 

It's between Kirk and Jones for me and I'm leaning Jones. 

Edited by irish

9 minutes ago, Lunderstorm said:

@irish PPR, M Sanders or Waller @ FLEX

I'd play Sanders.  

• Thanks 1

@irish

HELP!

Sanu and Cooper screwed me this week and I sat Ridley :(

10 Team PPR League Top 6 Make The Playoffs Currently 6-5. Gordon and Williams on bye this week. Any waiver moves/drops I should be targetting moving forward and for this week. Baltimore D is sitting on waivers and looks really good stashing for the stretch/playoffs.Can I get rid of Derek Carr (I only had him to cover Wilsons bye this week)

QB Russell Wilson

QB Derek Carr

RB Melvin Gordon

RB Joe Mixon

RB Ronald Jones II

RB Damien Williams

WR Amari Cooper

WR Davante Adams

WR Ty Hilton

WR Calvin Ridley

WR Mohamed Sanu

TE Mark Andrews

K Matt Gay

DST New England Patriots

Hey Irish, this is for TONIGHT, if you have a moment.

Standard. 1/10 ru/rec. 1/25 pass. TD=6

My team completely pooped the bed this week, and I am down 74-60. I have 2 players going, while opponent has Tyreke Hill. Now, I'm stuck with Rivers at QB, but if can throw for some yardage, a couple TDs, and quit throwing interceptions, I have a chance. Why? Because my other player will either be Kelce or Hunter at TE. Deciding which to play is driving me nuts, and has gotten more stressful after my teams poor showing yesterday.

Do I play Kelce against a Chargers' Def who has been tough against TEs? Do I play Henry against a KC Def that has allowed TEs to do pretty well?

Do I try to double-dip with Rivers and Henry (basically putting all my eggs in one basket)?

Do I take the safety net of about 5-7 points that Kelce provides, and hope Rivers comes through?

Do I hope Chargers primarily focus on stopping Hill, allowing a bit more leeway for Kelce?

I need to outscore my opponent by 14, against his T. Hill, with my Rivers plus TE (Kelce or Henry).

Who do I start at TE? Ugh...

EDIT: If Rivers can get me at least 2 TD (TD = 6), and decent yardage, I can erase the 14 point deficit. So it comes down to Hill vs Henry or Kelce.

6 hours ago, Chaim Witz said:

Hey Irish, this is for TONIGHT, if you have a moment.

Standard. 1/10 ru/rec. 1/25 pass. TD=6

My team completely pooped the bed this week, and I am down 74-60. I have 2 players going, while opponent has Tyreke Hill. Now, I'm stuck with Rivers at QB, but if can throw for some yardage, a couple TDs, and quit throwing interceptions, I have a chance. Why? Because my other player will either be Kelce or Hunter at TE. Deciding which to play is driving me nuts, and has gotten more stressful after my teams poor showing yesterday.

Do I play Kelce against a Chargers' Def who has been tough against TEs? Do I play Henry against a KC Def that has allowed TEs to do pretty well?

Do I try to double-dip with Rivers and Henry (basically putting all my eggs in one basket)?

Do I take the safety net of about 5-7 points that Kelce provides, and hope Rivers comes through?

Do I hope Chargers primarily focus on stopping Hill, allowing a bit more leeway for Kelce?

I need to outscore my opponent by 14, against his T. Hill, with my Rivers plus TE (Kelce or Henry).

Who do I start at TE? Ugh...

EDIT: If Rivers can get me at least 2 TD (TD = 6), and decent yardage, I can erase the 14 point deficit. So it comes down to Hill vs Henry or Kelce.

I definitely wouldn't over think this and play Kelce. Both are great plays but go with your #1.  And i think you win, unless Hill has a career game. Kelce likely matches Hill and Rivers surpasses 14 pts.

Edited by irish

7 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

@irish

HELP!

Sanu and Cooper screwed me this week and I sat Ridley :(

10 Team PPR League Top 6 Make The Playoffs Currently 6-5. Gordon and Williams on bye this week. Any waiver moves/drops I should be targetting moving forward and for this week. Baltimore D is sitting on waivers and looks really good stashing for the stretch/playoffs.Can I get rid of Derek Carr (I only had him to cover Wilsons bye this week)

QB Russell Wilson

QB Derek Carr

RB Melvin Gordon

RB Joe Mixon

RB Ronald Jones II

RB Damien Williams

WR Amari Cooper

WR Davante Adams

WR Ty Hilton

WR Calvin Ridley

WR Mohamed Sanu

TE Mark Andrews

K Matt Gay

DST New England Patriots

Yeah, you don't need Carr anymore but make sure other QB options are available in case Wilson goes down. You need RB help and with Williams getting hurt on MNF you should see if McCoy/ the other Williams are available. I'd also scan the ww to see other RB options. The Ravens make a solid add to play the defensive matchup for the playoffs. 

4 minutes ago, irish said:

Yeah, you don't need Carr anymore but make sure other QB options are available in case Wilson goes down. You need RB help and with Williams getting hurt on MNF you should see if McCoy/ the other Williams are available. I'd also scan the ww to see other RB options. The Ravens make a solid add to play the defensive matchup for the playoffs. 

yeah mccoy and the other williams are both available, freeman is there, guice, cohen, hines, hyde, duke. so dump sanu carr and damien?

20 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

yeah mccoy and the other williams are both available, freeman is there, guice, cohen, hines, hyde, duke. so dump sanu carr and damien?

McCoy suffered a concussion tonight as well. Guice and hyde are probably your best options. I wouldn't drop Williams yet. Have to wait to see how things shake out. 

ETA: Hines is a solid add as he'll more then likely get a start this week with mack having hand surgery. Mack could be back next week though. Murray played the next game after the same surgery years ago. 

Edited by irish

9 hours ago, irish said:

McCoy suffered a concussion tonight as well. Guice and hyde are probably your best options. I wouldn't drop Williams yet. Have to wait to see how things shake out. 

ETA: Hines is a solid add as he'll more then likely get a start this week with mack having hand surgery. Mack could be back next week though. Murray played the next game after the same surgery years ago. 

What about dropping Sanu and Carr for Devonta Freeman and Hyde / Guice? Freeman is on waivers and may suit up Thursday. Is he worth stashing?

Lindsay for Keenan Allen and Brian hill

ppr

my RBs and wrs are

saquon, Lindsay, Monty, r jones, r freeman

golladay, Julio, Hollywood, dk, renfrow

with Stafford out golladay is shaky and the others havent been spectacular. but if I trade Lindsay I feel like I’m thin at rb. Would you take this trade?

11 hours ago, xKMAN83x said:

What about dropping Sanu and Carr for Devonta Freeman and Hyde / Guice? Freeman is on waivers and may suit up Thursday. Is he worth stashing?

I have hyde and then guice both better then Freeman.  Sanu is a top 40 WR.  Hyde and Guice have similar value to sanu, so it's a matter of what you need more. 

11 hours ago, Carolina24 said:

Lindsay for Keenan Allen and Brian hill

ppr

my RBs and wrs are

saquon, Lindsay, Monty, r jones, r freeman

golladay, Julio, Hollywood, dk, renfrow

with Stafford out golladay is shaky and the others havent been spectacular. but if I trade Lindsay I feel like I’m thin at rb. Would you take this trade?

I think it's a solid trade for you as you drop a bit at RB but get a very solid WR.  Also, Monty, Jones and Freeman are pretty closely ranked to Lindsay. 

6 hours ago, Whodatnation said:

Trade david Montgomery for drew brees 

non-ppr 

team in signature 

thanks Irish 

I can't see your team as I'm on my phone. But if you have other solid RBs and a poor starter at QB, it's a great trade for you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irish said:

I have hyde and then guice both better then Freeman.  Sanu is a top 40 WR.  Hyde and Guice have similar value to sanu, so it's a matter of what you need more. 

i could drop carr for baltimore, you think i should hang onto damien williams? guys like slayton, sheperd are still on waivers with deebo and dede, cooks, fuller again my rbs and wrs are. i dont think i see myself starting sanu ros over my other 4 wrs. should i drop sanu and carr and pickup baltimore and hyde? or is there someone better on waivers. would you drop either damien or rojo for guice/hyde? i could drop carr, sanu, damien for baltimore, guice and hyde or am i making my team worse

gordon

mixon

rojo

damien williams

d.adams

a.cooper

c.ridley

m.sanu

ty.hilton

Edited by xKMAN83x

22 minutes ago, xKMAN83x said:

i could drop carr for baltimore, you think i should hang onto damien williams? guys like slayton, sheperd are still on waivers with deebo and dede, cooks, fuller again my rbs and wrs are. i dont think i see myself starting sanu ros over my other 4 wrs. should i drop sanu and carr and pickup baltimore and hyde? or is there someone better on waivers. would you drop either damien or rojo for guice/hyde? i could drop carr, sanu, damien for baltimore, guice and hyde or am i making my team worse

gordon

mixon

rojo

damien williams

d.adams

a.cooper

c.ridley

m.sanu

ty.hilton

I don't think you start sanu either. I like both hyde and rojo better than Williams, so dropping Williams for hyde makes sense, while dropping carr and sanu for the ravens and guice are also good moves. I do like slayton as well but with your RBs it's better to grab hyde and slayton wouldn't start over your other WRs anyhow. 

I have the Bears and Cleveland D right now. Both have good matchups this week, but I may have to dump one of them so I can grab a kicker. Is it time to drop the Bears given their rough playoff schedule? Cleveland may not be the answer for the playoffs but they do have Miami, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati over the next 3 weeks. Bears are hard to drop for me for some reason even though they have disappointed all year, but is it time now? Can't see them performing well vs. Dal, KC and GB in playoffs.

19 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I have the Bears and Cleveland D right now. Both have good matchups this week, but I may have to dump one of them so I can grab a kicker. Is it time to drop the Bears given their rough playoff schedule? Cleveland may not be the answer for the playoffs but they do have Miami, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati over the next 3 weeks. Bears are hard to drop for me for some reason even though they have disappointed all year, but is it time now? Can't see them performing well vs. Dal, KC and GB in playoffs.

Honestly, i hear ya but i couldn't go with the Browns the rest if the way. I still feel like the Bears are top 5. Do you have other options other than the Browns if you don't like the Bears?

47 minutes ago, irish said:

Honestly, i hear ya but i couldn't go with the Browns the rest if the way. I still feel like the Bears are top 5. Do you have other options other than the Browns if you don't like the Bears?

I wouldn't be going with the Browns the rest of the way, but I would use them for the next couple of weeks given their schedule.  For weeks 14-16, I would probably stream. Philly and GB look to have good playoff schedules and they are available at this point. Both are probably better than Chicago in my mind. 

41 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I wouldn't be going with the Browns the rest of the way, but I would use them for the next couple of weeks given their schedule.  For weeks 14-16, I would probably stream. Philly and GB look to have good playoff schedules and they are available at this point. Both are probably better than Chicago in my mind. 

Agreed, i like the Packers. 

hey Irish, I have two questions: 
1. Who's the better RB for the remaining weeks: Lindsay or david montgomery?

2. Trade Amari Cooper for Lindsay, should I do it? Lindsay's schedule ahead is better and I need an RB thanks to injuries to Conner and Mack...my team is as follows:

image.png.9f9d152970d79233f54220419b0c0123.pngimage.png.dc659318bb129a80102a5ec4f0a650ce.png

13 hours ago, irish said:

I don't think you start sanu either. I like both hyde and rojo better than Williams, so dropping Williams for hyde makes sense, while dropping carr and sanu for the ravens and guice are also good moves. I do like slayton as well but with your RBs it's better to grab hyde and slayton wouldn't start over your other WRs anyhow. 

So I dumped D.Carr and Sanu and picked up the Baltimore D and Hyde, I dont really like the matchups for mixon and rojo this week. I also dropped damien williams for guice. Who would you start now this week at RB1 and 2 between mixon,hyde,guice,rojo.

*FULL PPR

Edited by xKMAN83x