[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

40 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

Irish! So I initially offered Taylor for Chase and Montgomery. Then changed my mind and offered Taylor for McCaffrey and Diontae. Guy said no to McCaffrey and Diontae, but said that he did think about the Taylor for Chase and Montgomery deal. I told him to think about the first offer. Think I shot myself in the foot in this one. 🤷🏾‍♂️

D'oh!

However, Chase is equal to Taylor and you get Monty for free. So that's still a solid deal and exactly what you'd hoped for. 

However, getting CMC and Dionte is slightly better.  If you can't get this deal, happily take the other. 

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Freeman is at least as valuable as Carson and currently healthy. However, I'd grab Fields. 

A. Keep Brown

B. No thx

C. Possibly, I like Mooney better than either RB. 

D. Nope

Prater

Thanks as always!

Gonna drop Carson for Fields. Can't grab a kicker yet, with their byes. I have Succop now but will try to Prater after his bye.

Extra question: Keep Aiyuk over Toney and Golladay?

Edited by TheGuildedAge

36 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

Hellol Irish Whiskey, How are you?   Here's my small dilemma. My RBs are C Mcafferey, AJ Dillon and D, Harris. My WRs are Ceedee Lamb,Tee Higgins and B Cooks at flex. M Jones Jr. and AJ Green on the bench. S0, with that lineup to I sit D Harris and let him ease his way back into the lineup or do you see a monster game from him tonight?

Feeling juuust fine!  How bout yourself, D?

I think I'd roll Harris out there over the like of Jones Jr. 

GL

5 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Thanks as always!

Gonna drop Carson for Fields. Can't grab a kicker yet, with their byes. I have Succop now but will try to Prater after his bye.

Extra question: Keep Aiyuk over Toney and Golladay?

I like them in this order - 

Toney

Golladay

Aiyuk

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

10 team 1/2 Pt PPR 2 QB league

2RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

8-2 tied for first

QB: Rodgers, Cousins, Fields

RB: Zeke, Kamara, Swift, Pollard, Collins, McKissic, Sanders (IR spot)

WRs: Hill, DJ Moore, McLaurin, Waddle

TE: Waller, Fant

D: Titans

I want to acquire Mark Ingram and was wondering what to offer. The Ingram owner needs RB help and is 6-4.

No offense intended but if he needs RB help, why would he give you Ingram?  

13 minutes ago, irish said:

No offense intended but if he needs RB help, why would he give you Ingram?  

My thought is Ingram isn’t a likely long term solution (hopefully) where as some offer like Sanders + Collins for Ingram provides me with insurance and him two potential RBs with upside. 

7 minutes ago, Nik3775 said:

My thought is Ingram isn’t a likely long term solution (hopefully) where as some offer like Sanders + Collins for Ingram provides me with insurance and him two potential RBs with upside. 

I gotcha, with you having Kamara. That's a solid deal in regard to Ingram being the best RB of the 3 but he'll be getting 2 startable options.  If he does that good for you as Collins could eventually be playing 2nd fiddle to Carson again and Ingram is still better than Sanders. 

Hey Irish...just a couple quick checkups for this week in ppr:

1) Cousins > Fields?

Need 2 WR, 2RB, one Flex:

2) Wr: JChase, BCooks, THiggins

3) RB: Chubb (cov?),  Mitchell (finger?),  Ingram (kamara?), DarylWilliams (CEH returns?)

I have all of the appropriate handcuffs for my RB's, so if those options seem better then I can do that.

4) Flex: thinking its between ingram, Williams, or higgins, right?   

Thanks!

Just now, Yoyo said:

Kamara and Mitchell, likely out. Jrob likely in.

Got jrob slotted in as rb1, probably Ingram rb2, which leaves me with, Mattison, D'Ernest, Bateman, Tee, Aiyuk for flex. I am leaning Tee or Bateman.

Who do you Flex?

Who ya think Irish?

So this team was pretty much ahead most of the season and is a championship contender even though Chris Carson sits on the bench.  But now Aaron Jones joins him and I'm down to starting 2 RBs: Najee Harris and James Conner.  Khalil Herbert was a nice fill in for a while and he's still on my bench.   

All the above nonsense means is that I'll be starting 3 WRs out of these 4 options, each with its very own red flags:

Pittman @ Buffalo 
Mike Williams v Steelers
DJ Moore v WFT
Cooks @ Tennessee

Bills are like #1 vs WRs in FF, LOL.  Moore has Cam and nobody knows whether he can throw any better than he did in NE, which was awful.  Cooks has Tyrod Taylor coming off a bye after a 3 INT game and Mike Williams has averaged under 6 points in his last 4 games.    RTS has Bills #1 vs WR, Steelers #20, WFT #31 and Titans #32 vs WRs.     I need this one.

Edited by Dcat

13 hours ago, FinishTheDrill said:

Hey Irish...just a couple quick checkups for this week in ppr:

1) Cousins > Fields?

Need 2 WR, 2RB, one Flex:

2) Wr: JChase, BCooks, THiggins

3) RB: Chubb (cov?),  Mitchell (finger?),  Ingram (kamara?), DarylWilliams (CEH returns?)

I have all of the appropriate handcuffs for my RB's, so if those options seem better then I can do that.

4) Flex: thinking its between ingram, Williams, or higgins, right?   

Thanks!

Hey FTD,

1. Cousins

2. Chase and Cooks

3. Chubb and Ingram

4. If you have Wilson, play him, if not, play Higgins

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Who ya think Irish?

Tee Higgins for sure. 

3 hours ago, joey2stix said:

Hey Irish, need 1 to start next to Zeke this week in ppr. 
With Mitchell now doubtful, do I go with Wilson or Gibson?

Thanks!

Wilson for sure. GL

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

League mate is 3-7, needs a win, just lost Amari and has no other WR on roster who isn't on bye.

How bad is it to throw the book at him:

I give Moss, Singletary, Ingram, Aiyuk for David Montgomery then I cab grab Toney or Golladay off waivers

That is a crap load to give up!

2 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Can start 3 of the following 5 RBs watcha think?

J.Conner @Sea

M.Ingram @Philly

David Montgomery vs.Balt

Jeff Wilson @Jags

A.J. Dillon @Minn

All very solid options but I go with:

Dillon

Connor

Ingram

1 minute ago, Cleanface said:

ROS - Gaskins or AGibson??

ROS - AJBrown or DJMoore??

thanks d00d!

Gibson and Brown

My pleasure, GL. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

So this team was pretty much ahead most of the season and is a championship contender even though Chris Carson sits on the bench.  But now Aaron Jones joins him and I'm down to starting 2 RBs: Najee Harris and James Conner.  Khalil Herbert was a nice fill in for a while and he's still on my bench.   

All the above nonsense means is that I'll be starting 3 WRs out of these 4 options, each with its very own red flags:

Pittman @ Buffalo 
Mike Williams v Steelers
DJ Moore v WFT
Cooks @ Tennessee

Bills are like #1 vs WRs in FF, LOL.  Moore has Cam and nobody knows whether he can throw any better than he did in NE, which was awful.  Cooks has Tyrod Taylor coming off a bye after a 3 INT game and Mike Williams has averaged under 6 points in his last 4 games.    RTS has Bills #1 vs WR, Steelers #20, WFT #31 and Titans #32 vs WRs.     I need this one.

Hey bud 

I'm starting Moore, Cooks and Pittman. 

GL

• Like 1

Just now, FinishTheDrill said:

Thats exactly what I have set uyp for my lineup right now.  Excellent. 

Awesome, glad that makes you feel solidified in your choices.