[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

1 hour ago, WhyTug said:

Hey Irish I need some help before trade deadline

10 team PPR

7-3 record

Qb: Dak

WR: Thielen, C. Patterson, C. Davis, Fuller, 

RB: J. Taylor, Cook, CMC, Sanders, mattison

TE: Fant, Uzomah

K: Folk

DST: SF, Ari

Early on i traded Mixon and Mike Evans for CMC and Woods (done for season). My WRs are hurting right now and I'm thinking I should trade one of my RBs to get a stud WR but dont know who to target and which RB to trade moving into playoffs.Should i target a WR1 for dalvin, cmc, or taylor or a WR2/3 for patterson or sanders or just ride it out with waiver pick ups?

To answer your first question - Because it feels great!

Now onto other business...

This is a similar question to Jimmy Jam's.  Your WR crew is definitely in need of some help and with your RB stable, why not try.

The first thing I'd do is see what Sanders can get you. However, I can tell you now, between other owner's overvaluing their players and with Sanders' crap value, it won't be much and I think you'll need more.

You don't have CMC's handcuff and he's the most likely to get injured, plus he just had a nice game. Try that.  Other than Kupp, he should be valued as high as any other WR, so go right to the top - Hill, Adams, Allen, Jefferson, Diggs, Chase. 

Taylor would be the 2nd RB to try to move if CMC doesn't get bites.

GL

Edited by irish

32 minutes ago, JohnbGoode said:

Hey Irish! 

Pick 2 WR?

Chase, Jefferson, Bourne, Cooks

Pick 2 RB?

Montgomery, Swift, Gaskin, D'Ernest, Stevenson

Pick 1 Flex from above?

Mahalo🤙🤙🤙

Wazzup Johnny B!

No doubt Chase and Jefferson!

Starting Swift for sure and am torn between the other 3.  Monty feels the safe choice but Stevenson feels the gut/ swing for the fence choice. So start Monty and flex Stevenson. 

GL

• Thanks 1

I appreciate it brother, thank you! To give you more context, I'm in a 12 team PPR, I'm sitting in 3rd place at 6-4 with 6 playoff spots up for grabs. 1st and 2nd place are 7-3.

The guys that you are suggesting are great! One team I'm looking at is 4-6. He's got McCaffrey, Conner, Henderson, Montgomery as his RBs and Jefferson, Diontae, and Jamarr as his top receivers. Since I have Taylor, I feel like it'd be highway robbery to give up Taylor to a guy who already is set at RB. McCaffrey AND Taylor? No thank you! I was originally thinking packaging Taylor and receiving Diontae and Montgomery in return. 

Okay Irish, you can tell it took a while for me to write this out!

Here's the situation: I'm 6-4 in 3rd place in a 12 team PPR league with 6 playoff spots. Playoffs start Week 15. 

Here's my team: Kyler, Taylor, Darrel, Lamb, Bateman, Van (lost Woods for the year), Kelce, Crowder, Toney, Javonte, Jones Jr., Jeff Wilson, and Eno Benjamin. I need receiver help and RB help BADLY for the playoff push and am willing to put Taylor on the trade block. 

Here are the current standings in my league, I'm listing notable players only.

1st place at 7-3: Zeke, Keenan, Thielen, Kupp, Jeudy, Patterson, Sony, Higbee, Beasley, Hines, and Carson

2nd place at 7-3: AJ Brown, Fournette, Robinson, Godwin, Corey Davis, Zac Moss, Foreman and Henry on IR

Me in 3rd place at 6-4.

4th place at 6-4: Dillon, Pollard, Pittman, Kamara, Mixon, ARob, Claypool, Cooks, Mike Davis, and Lockett

5th place at 6-4: Ekeler, Jacobs, Moore, Waddle, Waller, Devonta Smith, Aiyuk

6th place at 5-5: Rhamondre, Ingram, Tyreek, Davante, Pitts, Renfrow, Golladay, Edmonds

7th place at 5-5: Najee, Gaskin, Mike Williams, Evans, Diggs, Sutton, Gallup, Miles Sanders

8th place at 5-5: Cook, Damien, Clyde, DK, Deebo, Meyers, Mattison, Freeman, Murray

9th at 4-6: Hollywood, Terry,Amari, Hockenson, Melvin Gordon, Chubb, Gibson, Hunt, Tee Higgins, and Gesicki

10th at 4-6: Conner, McCaffrey, Jefferson, Diontae, Chase, Montgomery, Henderson, Emmanuel Sanders and Tim Patrick

11th at 4-6: Hopkins, Shepard, Swift, Barkley

12th at 1-9: Kittle, Aaron Jones, OBJ, Mitchell, Carter, Mooney, Moore, Singletary, Goedert, Ridley

What should I do? I appreciate the help my man!

Hello!  Trade thoughts plz.  Appreciate your feedback.  

Give; DHop & AGibson > Get; DAdams 

Trying to firm up my WR as they are by far my weakest position and have been all season.  Currently in 2nd 7-3.  PPR.  Lineup;

RB | Kamara, DSwift, CPatterson, AGibson, McKissic, Gaskins

WR | DHop, Juedy, Jakobi, Devonta, ESanders, SShepard

QB | Lamar // TE | Andrews 

IR | CEH, MSanders 

Other owner tied for 4th and needs RBs as his are; JJacobs, Mitchell, Harris, Herbert, that’s it.  His other WR (Adams, JJeff), Beasley, Van J, Julio, Crowder.  

i offered for Adams initially but I might take JJefferson as well.  Thought I’d aim high first, and maybe counter for JJ if he rejects DA.  He’s wanted Gibson all year, BTW.  

Not worried about DHop health, more worried about his targets and the spread in ARI.  He definitely isn’t performing to past standards RE targets, etc.  AGibson shin has worried me for weeks, but I have McKissic. And he just got 24 carries and 2 TD, so it’s a bit of a sell high.  Adams would be set and forget.  

Thoughts??  Thanks! 

22 minutes ago, sid5171 said:

Thanks for your help last week and got a win last week 

Standard league : 

I need start 2 RB , 2 WR and one flex 

My RB Options : 
Gaskin playing lowly jets : good matchup 
Montgomery playing bal : vol based 
R Stevenson : now harris is playing so ? 
Ingram : kamara may be back 

My WR options : 

Diggs : must start 
C Davis : flaco starting 
Waddle : playing the jets 
D Hopkins : not practicing still 

So what u  think 

I was thinking : Montgomery, gaskin as my RB . Waddle and diggs as my WR . 
Flex : stevenson or Ingram ??? Idk 

Im confused so please help guys 

Need 2 WR 2 RB 1 flex in standard league  

Thanks in advance 

My pleasure, glad to hear you took home the win!

Very intriguing options

RBs to start - Monty and Gaskin

WRs to start - Diggs and Waddle 

Flex - Ingram

GL

2 hours ago, JimmyJam said:

I appreciate it brother, thank you! To give you more context, I'm in a 12 team PPR, I'm sitting in 3rd place at 6-4 with 6 playoff spots up for grabs. 1st and 2nd place are 7-3.

The guys that you are suggesting are great! One team I'm looking at is 4-6. He's got McCaffrey, Conner, Henderson, Montgomery as his RBs and Jefferson, Diontae, and Jamarr as his top receivers. Since I have Taylor, I feel like it'd be highway robbery to give up Taylor to a guy who already is set at RB. McCaffrey AND Taylor? No thank you! I was originally thinking packaging Taylor and receiving Diontae and Montgomery in return. 

That's exactly the kind of deal I'm talking about but you need just the right trade partner. 

1 hour ago, JimmyJam said:

Okay Irish, you can tell it took a while for me to write this out!

Here's the situation: I'm 6-4 in 3rd place in a 12 team PPR league with 6 playoff spots. Playoffs start Week 15. 

Here's my team: Kyler, Taylor, Darrel, Lamb, Bateman, Van (lost Woods for the year), Kelce, Crowder, Toney, Javonte, Jones Jr., Jeff Wilson, and Eno Benjamin. I need receiver help and RB help BADLY for the playoff push and am willing to put Taylor on the trade block. 

Here are the current standings in my league, I'm listing notable players only.

1st place at 7-3: Zeke, Keenan, Thielen, Kupp, Jeudy, Patterson, Sony, Higbee, Beasley, Hines, and Carson

2nd place at 7-3: AJ Brown, Fournette, Robinson, Godwin, Corey Davis, Zac Moss, Foreman and Henry on IR

Me in 3rd place at 6-4.

4th place at 6-4: Dillon, Pollard, Pittman, Kamara, Mixon, ARob, Claypool, Cooks, Mike Davis, and Lockett

5th place at 6-4: Ekeler, Jacobs, Moore, Waddle, Waller, Devonta Smith, Aiyuk

6th place at 5-5: Rhamondre, Ingram, Tyreek, Davante, Pitts, Renfrow, Golladay, Edmonds

7th place at 5-5: Najee, Gaskin, Mike Williams, Evans, Diggs, Sutton, Gallup, Miles Sanders

8th place at 5-5: Cook, Damien, Clyde, DK, Deebo, Meyers, Mattison, Freeman, Murray

9th at 4-6: Hollywood, Terry,Amari, Hockenson, Melvin Gordon, Chubb, Gibson, Hunt, Tee Higgins, and Gesicki

10th at 4-6: Conner, McCaffrey, Jefferson, Diontae, Chase, Montgomery, Henderson, Emmanuel Sanders and Tim Patrick

11th at 4-6: Hopkins, Shepard, Swift, Barkley

12th at 1-9: Kittle, Aaron Jones, OBJ, Mitchell, Carter, Mooney, Moore, Singletary, Goedert, Ridley

What should I do? I appreciate the help my man!

Would the 10th place team do CMC and Dionte?  Or Chase and Monty?  Or Henderson and Chase but remember Henderson is off in week 11.

2 hours ago, Cleanface said:

Hello!  Trade thoughts plz.  Appreciate your feedback.  

Give; DHop & AGibson > Get; DAdams 

Trying to firm up my WR as they are by far my weakest position and have been all season.  Currently in 2nd 7-3.  PPR.  Lineup;

RB | Kamara, DSwift, CPatterson, AGibson, McKissic, Gaskins

WR | DHop, Juedy, Jakobi, Devonta, ESanders, SShepard

QB | Lamar // TE | Andrews 

IR | CEH, MSanders 

Other owner tied for 4th and needs RBs as his are; JJacobs, Mitchell, Harris, Herbert, that’s it.  His other WR (Adams, JJeff), Beasley, Van J, Julio, Crowder.  

i offered for Adams initially but I might take JJefferson as well.  Thought I’d aim high first, and maybe counter for JJ if he rejects DA.  He’s wanted Gibson all year, BTW.  

Not worried about DHop health, more worried about his targets and the spread in ARI.  He definitely isn’t performing to past standards RE targets, etc.  AGibson shin has worried me for weeks, but I have McKissic. And he just got 24 carries and 2 TD, so it’s a bit of a sell high.  Adams would be set and forget.  

Thoughts??  Thanks! 

Definitely over paying/ giving up a ton, however, you're getting a huge WR upgrade and you don't need Gibson at all, so it's a nice power move for you. And honestly, if he rejects Adams, you might be doing better getting Jefferson, especially with him already having his bye week and Adams being off in week 13.

1 hour ago, Yoyo said:

Ridley is useless and getting a useful player is the move. Get Golladay. 

54 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Me again, LOL.

Do you view Zeke as a sell high?

Zeke/Pollard for Henderson, Michel, D. Johnson (Pitt WR)?

I think Zeke is solid, top 10 RB and really could be anywhere from 5-10.  However, the drop off from Zeke to Henderson isn't that great. Pollard is really double Michel imo. However, if you need WR help and aren't starting Pollard anyhow, then you're getting a similar RB Henderson for Zeke and and top 15 WR in return. 

50 minutes ago, Northern said:

Damien Harris (looks like he will play) or get Stevenson off waivers instead?  This is a bye week back up.

It's a pretty even split but I'd stay with Harris. 

I have to drop one of these two guys for a kicker. Which one? 

Samaje Perine

or

Khalil Herbert

This is a .5 PPR league. I don't own David Montgomery or Joe Mixon. They are both injury prone, so I picked up their backups just in case, but now I have to drop one of them. Who is my drop? Perine or Herbert? 

4 hours ago, GoBlue41 said:

I have to drop one of these two guys for a kicker. Which one? 

Samaje Perine

or

Khalil Herbert

This is a .5 PPR league. I don't own David Montgomery or Joe Mixon. They are both injury prone, so I picked up their backups just in case, but now I have to drop one of them. Who is my drop? Perine or Herbert? 

I'd drop Herbert. 

@irish

FULL PPR, 7-3

PLAYOFFS GUARANTEED.

QB: Hurts (will need someone week 14)

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders, Moss, Singletary, Mattison, Ingram

WR: Hopkins, AJ Brown, Allen, Aiyuk

TE: Andrews

K: Succop

DST: Bills

1. Okay to drop Chris Carson?

Waivers:

QB: Jimmy G, Fields, Lance, D Jones, Newton (just dropped, would have to use 7th waiver position)

RB: Freeman, Murray, ROJO, Chubba, Gallman

WR: Golladay, Toney, Crowder, Edwards, Gallup

TE: Henry, Higbee

2. Four real trade offers not speculative:

A. Give AJ Brown get Lockett (leaning no)

B. Give Moss/Singletary get Edmonds

C. Give Moss or Singletary get E Moore, Mooney, or A-Rob

D. Moss.Singletary for Jeff Wilson?

3. Grab Kicker for playoffs

Prater, Gay

1 hour ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy Thursday Irish!

Two different leagues, which rb?

Full ppr:

Rhamondre Stevenson @ atl

Or

Mitchell @ Jax

Full pppr with 5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing or receiving.  Pick 1

Rhamondre Stevenson @ Atl

CEH vs Dallas

Ingram @ Philly

Happy Thursday Montana!

I'm going Mitchell with Harris back for NE.

Would probably roll with Ingram. 

Irish! So I initially offered Taylor for Chase and Montgomery. Then changed my mind and offered Taylor for McCaffrey and Diontae. Guy said no to McCaffrey and Diontae, but said that he did think about the Taylor for Chase and Montgomery deal. I told him to think about the first offer. Think I shot myself in the foot in this one. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hellol Irish Whiskey, How are you?   Here's my small dilemma. My RBs are C Mcafferey, AJ Dillon and D, Harris. My WRs are Ceedee Lamb,Tee Higgins and B Cooks at flex. M Jones Jr. and AJ Green on the bench. S0, with that lineup to I sit D Harris and let him ease his way back into the lineup or do you see a monster game from him tonight?

10 team 1/2 Pt PPR 2 QB league

2RB, 2 WR, 1 Flex

8-2 tied for first

QB: Rodgers, Cousins, Fields

RB: Zeke, Kamara, Swift, Pollard, Collins, McKissic, Sanders (IR spot)

WRs: Hill, DJ Moore, McLaurin, Waddle

TE: Waller, Fant

D: Titans

I want to acquire Mark Ingram and was wondering what to offer. The Ingram owner needs RB help and is 6-4.

1 hour ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

FULL PPR, 7-3

PLAYOFFS GUARANTEED.

QB: Hurts (will need someone week 14)

RB: Zeke, Pollard, Sanders, Moss, Singletary, Mattison, Ingram

WR: Hopkins, AJ Brown, Allen, Aiyuk

TE: Andrews

K: Succop

DST: Bills

1. Okay to drop Chris Carson?

Waivers:

QB: Jimmy G, Fields, Lance, D Jones, Newton (just dropped, would have to use 7th waiver position)

RB: Freeman, Murray, ROJO, Chubba, Gallman

WR: Golladay, Toney, Crowder, Edwards, Gallup

TE: Henry, Higbee

2. Four real trade offers not speculative:

A. Give AJ Brown get Lockett (leaning no)

B. Give Moss/Singletary get Edmonds

C. Give Moss or Singletary get E Moore, Mooney, or A-Rob

D. Moss.Singletary for Jeff Wilson?

3. Grab Kicker for playoffs

Prater, Gay

Freeman is at least as valuable as Carson and currently healthy. However, I'd grab Fields. 

A. Keep Brown

B. No thx

C. Possibly, I like Mooney better than either RB. 

D. Nope

Prater