[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

4 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishwho should I start at WR & flex position? Z. Flowers, St. Brown, P. Nachua, and T. Higgins based Joe Burrow status?

I'm starting Puka without hesitating in one spot and definitely St. Brown in the other.  Easy decisions for me. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

Sorry I have 2 WR and 1 flex. I was leanimg flowers over Higgins because of Burrows status.

Ooof, that's tough, I think I'd normally play Higgins over Flowers. But with Flowers playing at 1:00 today and Higgins on MNF, you can't run the risk of seeing if Burrow, who's a GTD, plays.  I don't see the difference between them being that far at all, so the safe play is Flowers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dsaile said:

Hey Irish, I need to start three RBs (2RB slots, one flex) out of these four:

D. Henry

T. Pollard

K. Walker 

I. Pacheco

Which three do you like best? (Non-PPR, standard scoring)

Thanks!

Morning Dsaile,

This one is a shoe-in for me-

1- Pollard

2- Henry

3- Walker

Those 3 are all top 5-10 RBs this week and Pacheco is more like top 15.

I'm going to have a bunch for you today.  Here's the first:

ppr.  I need 3 players (WR, Flex, Flex).

Higgins, B Cooks, Shaheed, E Moore, Roschon Johnson, D Cook.

Even with the Burrow situation, I'm thinking that I should start Higgins, but of course I have zero confidence. Jets will try to run all day, so Dalvin is a possibility.  (My guess is Cook gets more work than Breece Hall due to the slippery conditions.)  I have Roschon in so many leagues. He's not there yet, but he will be the lead back in Chicago along with Fields.  But vs Chiefs?  He'll be breaking out one of these weeks, probably not this one

Edited by Dcat

ppr.

right now I've got Z Moss, Bijan and D Pierce as RB1, RB2 and Flex.  Also have Higgins as WR2.

on my bench are C Watson, Keandre Miller, and Dillon.  If Watson plays, do I use him?  If so, who to bench?  If Aaron Jones out, I'm thinking of playing Dillon over Pierce.  This one is a mess for me.  Help!

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

I'm going to have a bunch for you today.  Here's the first:

ppr.  I need 3 players (WR, Flex, Flex).

Higgins, B Cooks, Shaheed, E Moore, Roschon Johnson, D Cook.

Even with the Burrow situation, I'm thinking that I should start Higgins, but of course I have zero confidence. Jets will try to run all day, so Dalvin is a possibility.  (My guess is Cook gets more work than Breece Hall due to the slippery conditions.)  I have Roschon in so many leagues. He's not there yet, but he will be the lead back in Chicago along with Fields.  But vs Chiefs?  He'll be breaking out one of these weeks, probably not this one

Gotcha, let's get it.  Going straight WRs here - Higgins for sure, like you said and then Moore and Shaheed. 

54 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ppr

need 3 again (WR, Flex, Flex):
M Sanders, Z Moss, M Thomas, J Meyers

also, Geno Smith or Stafford?

Thank you!

WR- Thomas,  Flex- Sanders and the last flex is a toss up between Meyers and Moss, leaning Moss. 

QB- Geno easily. 

45 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ppr.  need 1 for flex: D Hopkins, D Cook, E Moore, Chark.  Will go with Hopkins if active probably unless you see something here that I don't. But what if Hopkins inactive?  Which of the remainders here?

Exactly Hopkins and then Moore. 

40 minutes ago, Dcat said:

If Chris Watson is active, do I play him over M thomas or E Moore?  I'm thinking to bench Moore if Watson is a go.

You're likely sitting Watson regardless. 

34 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ppr.

right now I've got Z Moss, Bijan and D Pierce as RB1, RB2 and Flex.  Also have Higgins as WR2.

on my bench are C Watson, Keandre Miller, and Dillon.  If Watson plays, do I use him?  If so, who to bench?  If Aaron Jones out, I'm thinking of playing Dillon over Pierce.  This one is a mess for me.  Help!

You have this spelled out perfectly. You start who you have in but if Jones is out, Dillon goes over Pierce.  Can't trust Watson yet. 

33 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ppr.  Higgins or jacoby Meyers?

Higgins

24 minutes ago, Dcat said:

ppr.
I have Z moss, Jacobs and Mostert starting at RB1, RB2, Flex.

I have Aaron Jones on bench.  If Jones is active, would you replace one of the 3 with him or leave Jones benched this week?

I'd play Jones over Moss if he plays. 

GL!

48 minutes ago, CajunBadger said:

Start Watson or drop him for Stafford?  Our scoring is 6pts/td, -3pts/INT, -2pts/fumble, -1pt sack, 1pt/20 yds passing, 1pt/10yds rushing.  So my lean is towards Stafford (brain says Stafford, gut says Watson) but just not sure..thanks!

Watson over Stafford for me, for sure. 

1 hour ago, irish said:

Morning Dsaile,

This one is a shoe-in for me-

1- Pollard

2- Henry

3- Walker

Those 3 are all top 5-10 RBs this week and Pacheco is more like top 15.

Thanks once again for talking me out of a reactionary and potentially poor decision! lolz Those were my top three as well, but all I kept hearing all week was, “Pacheco is gonna run ALL OVER the Bears,” so it was messing with my head. 

5 minutes ago, Dsaile said:

Thanks once again for talking me out of a reactionary and potentially poor decision! lolz Those were my top three as well, but all I kept hearing all week was, “Pacheco is gonna run ALL OVER the Bears,” so it was messing with my head. 

My pleasure, happy to talk it through.  And Pacheco might have a solid game, however, you have 3 solid top 10 RBs. It's not like you were debating between Pacheco and the likes of Brian Robinson, Joshua Kelley or Zach Moss. 

17 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey @irish

Better FLEX play:

Pacheco vs Bears

Ford vs Titans

I have an idea who to play but would like additional feedback based on the defensive match up.  Thanks in advance and good luck this week!

PS: tough loss for the Fightin' Irish last night.

Brutal loss for the Irish last night.   Although, my wife's family is all Buckeye nation, so they're thrilled. 

With those 2 RB options, I'm playing Pacheco and not even hesitating. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, happy rainy Sunday!

Would you start any of these Qbs over Watson in a 4 lt period passing TD league?

Goff vs Atl

Love vs NO

Stafford @ Cincy

Mayfield vs Philly 

Stroud @ Jax

Hey Montana, definitely rainy but with tomorrow off for my Jewish friends celebrating Yom Kippur, it's bright and sunny for me!  

Goff would be the only one I'd consider.  

5 minutes ago, Eagle2003 said:

Irish, take on Burrow this week?

Start him or Russell Wilson.  

Hey there Eagle, unfortunately, I think the safer part is to start Russell. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, irish said:

Brutal loss for the Irish last night.   Although, my wife's family is all Buckeye nation, so they're thrilled. 

With those 2 RB options, I'm playing Pacheco and not even hesitating. 

Thanks @irish...sucks again about the Irish but that was a bad defensive scheme on that last play.  Still overall, the Irish has a good team this year.  Thanks again!

• Like 1