[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

3 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

Did you get another win, Irish?   Ekeler let me down for a second straight game. Had he done ANYTHING, maybe I'm not 7-5 needing to separate from the logjam in our standings.

I've had Kyler as my starter for most of the week.  But I heard it might rain? and Fitzpatrick is back.  the Steelers D looks darn good, Cards offense doesn't look the greatest.

I'be ben lookin at Stafford.  No, I'm not chasing 4 TDs.  What I'm chasing is his offense coming together, his D doing their job, the Browns D being banged up as well as a bad offense.

I made the switch, then they readjusted the projected pts. (Kyler now has more)

where do you think more points are?

Hey G4C,

Nope, I don't know if you saw that I posted, I got killed by the highest scoring team last week with Tyreek Hill, Laporta on Thanksgivings, and the Dolphins defense on Black Friday against the Jets.  

If I'm you, I'm starting Kyler Murray.  He's dual threat, will have 30-40 rushing yards to Stafford's 5, a solid shot at a rushing TD to Stafford's miniscule chance and should have slightly fewer, but close to the same passing yards as Stafford's. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, gijoerock said:

@irishstruggling with whom to start at RB & FLEX. Achane, Mixon, and Singletary .5 ppr

I just can't risk starting Achane yet, so it's Mixon and Singletary for me.   

• Thanks 1

Hey Irish!!

I am one win away from clinching first and a bye in our league so I have some tough choices:

Here goes:

QB:  Purdy or Stroud

RB/WR I need 2 RB's I Wr and a flex)

RB's Monty, Ekeler, Achane, Warren

WR"s Theilen, Dell, Ridley

Every point counts!!

Thanks,

50 minutes ago, RMS@1 said:

Hey Irish!!

I am one win away from clinching first and a bye in our league so I have some tough choices:

Here goes:

QB:  Purdy or Stroud

RB/WR I need 2 RB's I Wr and a flex)

RB's Monty, Ekeler, Achane, Warren

WR"s Theilen, Dell, Ridley

Every point counts!!

Thanks,

Hey there RMS, 

Stroud

RBs - Ekeler and Warren

WRs - Dell and Thielen

Flex - Ridley over Monty

GL and go get em!

Edited by irish

3 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Hey Irish, happy December!  Defense question for this week:

Jets vs Atlanta

49ers @ Philly

Browns @ Rams

Ah, the best time of year!!

I'd roll with the Jets against Ridder in crappy weather. Ridder just loves turning the ball over!

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Morning Irish. Good luck today.

0.5 ppr.  Watson or Dotson? 

Dotson v Dolphins
Watson v Chiefs.

Morning D!

I think Dotson could be very useful in the short passing game today which the Dolphins aren't as good at defending. However, gotta go with the upside of Watson playing catchup against the Chiefs, even though the Commanders will be doing the same against the Phins.  Just feeling Watson more. 

• Like 1

Good morning, I'm desperate, so appreciate any help.  Need this game today to make the playoffs.

12 team league, 1 ppr, standard scoring

I'm trying to decide between Mingo/Carolina at TB, or Guyton/SD at NE, as my WR3. 
I have Moore and Jefferson on byes, D. Douglas out, its slim pickings on the WW.

The TB secondary has struggled and given up the 2nd most yards to WR's, but Mingo has not really shown much this season.

Guyton is finally healthy and might be an OK target with Allen playing with a quad injury.

Any thoughts or opinions?

6 minutes ago, jailbirds said:
Members

Good morning from New Orleans Irish !  I'll get right to it.

Kyler Murry or Matt Stafford at QB? 

T Mcbride TE or Rashee Rice WR at FLEX today? As always Thanks in advance.

Morning JB, hope you're enjoying New Orleans.  

Someone asked the same question and I'm all about Murray today.  His rising alone give him the edge, not too mention, he could compete with Stafford's passing numbers as well. 

I'm going with Rice in the flex, I think this dude is heating up. 

GL!

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Morning D!

I think Dotson could be very useful in the short passing game today which the Dolphins aren't as good at defending. However, gotta go with the upside of Watson playing catchup against the Chiefs, even though the Commanders will be doing the same against the Phins.  Just feeling Watson more. 

For a brief moment... I considered playing both and benching Hopkins.  But no. I'll sit Dotson.  I also think it will be Curtis Samuel who beasts against the Dolphins short passing defense.  

Edited by Dcat
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JOG1151 said:

Good morning, I'm desperate, so appreciate any help.  Need this game today to make the playoffs.

12 team league, 1 ppr, standard scoring

I'm trying to decide between Mingo/Carolina at TB, or Guyton/SD at NE, as my WR3. 
I have Moore and Jefferson on byes, D. Douglas out, its slim pickings on the WW.

The TB secondary has struggled and given up the 2nd most yards to WR's, but Mingo has not really shown much this season.

Guyton is finally healthy and might be an OK target with Allen playing with a quad injury.

Any thoughts or opinions?

Morning JOG, 

Let's get to it and hope that you get in. 

Love your thoughts on playing either guy and I'll also add to the fact that the Chargers seem to be trusting Guyton more than the rookie, Johnston. However, I'm feeling Mingo in this juicy matchup and think he could have one of, if not his best game on the season. 

Mingo time. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dcat said:

For a brief moment... I considered playing both and benching Hopkins.  But no. I'll sit Dotson.  I also think it will be Curtis Samuel who beasts against the Dolphins short passing defense.  

And to think I have Both McLaurin and Samuel and have to pick. I've been playing McLaurin and getting burned. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tropic Lunder said:

Hey @irish

Logan Thomas (vs MIA)

or

Juwan Johnson (vs DET)

ppr

Morning Thunder, 

Both are lower end starters but I like Thomas playing catchup and having Howell pitching it a lot against the Phins. On top of that, the Dolphins are worse against shorter passing games. 

GL

• Thanks 1

Just noticed there are other TE options available as FAs!

I have Higbee vs Browns in right now.  But both L Thomas (vs Dolphins) and G Everett (@ Pats) are can be picked up right now.

Which of these 3 TEs should start today? (Next week it's back to Kincaid for this team)

Edited by Dcat

21 minutes ago, MaroonBlood said:

Now that it is official Olave is playing.  I missed the boat on playing Charbonnet in flex, so Olave or Conner?  Standard scoring.

Gotta beat my Wife!  :)

First of all... 🤣 at gotta beat my wife. 

It's close but I'm leaning Connor. 

10 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Just noticed there are other TE options available as FAs!

I have Higbee in right now.  But both L Thomas (vs Dolphins) and G Everett are can be picked up right now.

Which of these 3 TEs should start today. (Next week it's back to Kincaid for this team)

Get Thomas off the WW and into your lineup, now!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joey2stix said:

Full PPR, do I bench Kupp for 1 of these guys?

Higgins, London, Hollywood, or J.Reed?

Thank ya!

I wouldn't, Kupp it is. 

• Like 1