[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

40 minutes ago, TheGuildedAge said:

Feel like I wasted your time but no trades went down.

Venting to a complete stranger, but the problem with that league is my friend is the commish and both of my trade partners are his cousin/friend. They run every move by him because they are new to fantasy and I think he told them not to do it.

I had two trades but neither got done. A little bummed out!

All good, no worries. Damn, that really sucks when you have 1 guy running 3 teams.   😆 

And this thread has officially hit 600 pages, wow!

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Happy Sunday Irish!

Tough one today:

5 point bonus @ 100 yards rushing / 300 yards passing

Murray vs Wash

Lamar vs Buff

Happy Sunday brother!  This is a tough one as either of these guys could finish as the top QB this week.  However, I'm leaning Murray.  I like his chances at hitting 300 yards passing the most versus Lamar hitting 100 rushing. GL

11 minutes ago, irish said:

Happy Sunday brother!  This is a tough one as either of these guys could finish as the top QB this week.  However, I'm leaning Murray.  I like his chances at hitting 300 yards passing the most versus Lamar hitting 100 rushing. GL

Both games have a chance to be shootouts.  This is one of those where I feel ill make the incorrect decision either way.  I'm leaning Murray because I have MHJ in that league and it could be a good stack today

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

1 more, Darnell mooney or ladd mcconkey in a ppr league

I'll take McConkey here. 

4 minutes ago, jailbirds said:

Top O' the morning IRISH !

Do I consider starting Jayden Daniels over Joe Burrow THIS week?

BTW, both are LSU homers.

And the rest of the day to you, JB!

Not only do you consider it but you make it happen! Daniels is likely your starter this week and many weeks going forward. Geaux Tigers!  

@irish

Finally got my win!

I know anything can happen but if I am optimistic:

My week 5 opponent has no pollard, no rice, no aj brown

My week 7 opponent will have no Lamb and maybe no Taylor

8/10 make playoffs.

Also, I don't put much stock into projections but I feel my team is dangerous on paper, even though you never know what can happen.

SuperFlex, PPR, 1-3

Will still have 2nd  waiver though.

QB: Murray, Geno, Jones

RB: Henry, Mason, Robinson Jr, Singletary, Irving, Guerendo, (sp?) Allegier, CMC (IR)

WR: Nico, Metcalf, Pittman, Shakir

TE: Ferguson

WAIVERS:

----anybody you are dropping for Legette, Wicks, Sermon, Downs, Hill, Kraft, Gibson, Bisby?

TRADES: I need some WR depth

TRADE 1. I give Singletary

I get McLaurin

TRADE 2:

I give Singletary

I get Wandale Robinson

Lastly, could also stand pat and hope my team is on an upswing.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

Hey Irish! 

Thinking about flipping J Chase for a top tier RB. Thoughts?

1-3 and I need serious RB help. Had to auto draft this year. Chase has been underwhelming and I have a lot of depth a receiver. Who should I target? 

10 team superflex full ppr league

My roster:

QB: Burrow, Prescott 

RB: J. Ford, Swift, Mostert, Roschon Johnson

WR: Chase, Devonta Smith, Nabers, Mike Evans, Olave, Flowers, Jennings

TE: Goedert 

Def/K: Streaming

On 9/30/2024 at 7:17 PM, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

Finally got my win!

I know anything can happen but if I am optimistic:

My week 5 opponent has no pollard, no rice, no aj brown

My week 7 opponent will have no Lamb and maybe no Taylor

8/10 make playoffs.

Also, I don't put much stock into projections but I feel my team is dangerous on paper, even though you never know what can happen.

SuperFlex, PPR, 1-3

Will still have 2nd  waiver though.

QB: Murray, Geno, Jones

RB: Henry, Mason, Robinson Jr, Singletary, Irving, Guerendo, (sp?) Allegier, CMC (IR)

WR: Nico, Metcalf, Pittman, Shakir

TE: Ferguson

WAIVERS:

----anybody you are dropping for Legette, Wicks, Sermon, Downs, Hill, Kraft, Gibson, Bisby?

TRADES: I need some WR depth

TRADE 1. I give Singletary

I get McLaurin

TRADE 2:

I give Singletary

I get Wandale Robinson

Lastly, could also stand pat and hope my team is on an upswing.

Nice getting into the win column!  Now time to add 'em up.   

It's rough carrying 3 RBs from the same team and I'm of the mind to drop Guerendo and add either Gibson or Bigsby if you want a RB. If you're looking at WRs because you have less depth, then Wicks would be option 1 especially with Watson getting hurt again. Legette would be next and also look to see if Tucker is available. 

As for trades,

-Singletary for McLaurin is a fair trade and McLaurin has slightly more value in my eyes. So slight advantage to you. 

-I'd prefer McLaurin over Wandale, so, no to this deal. 

13 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Hey Irish- Prioritize Wicks or Sutton? And Hurts is on bye, who is a better streamer this week: Geno vs. Giants, Darnold vs. Jets, or Fields vs. Cowboys?

Tank or Chandler ROS?

Hey Mongrels,

Slight edge to Sutton. 

Chandler over Bigsby.

I think both Fields and Geno will be top 10 QB plays this week, but think Fields could be top 3-5 and I'd go with Fields. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HahaDixonClints said:

Hey Irish! 

Thinking about flipping J Chase for a top tier RB. Thoughts?

1-3 and I need serious RB help. Had to auto draft this year. Chase has been underwhelming and I have a lot of depth a receiver. Who should I target? 

10 team superflex full ppr league

My roster:

QB: Burrow, Prescott 

RB: J. Ford, Swift, Mostert, Roschon Johnson

WR: Chase, Devonta Smith, Nabers, Mike Evans, Olave, Flowers, Jennings

TE: Goedert 

Def/K: Streaming

Hey Haha!

Chase is definitely a top 10 WR but with options like Smith, Nabers, Evans, and Olave you're pretty solid and you do need help at RB.  The RBs to target for Chase would be Kamara, Henry, Kyren Williams, Gibbs and Bijan (who I'm actually not a big fan of). 

GL!

7 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Just curious why you like Sutton a tad more? Targets?

Sutton is the #1 for his team (albeit a less offensively explosive team), and yes, will see more targets/opportunities imo.  The reason Wicks is in the conversation is because of Watson's injury, allowing for more opportunities for Wicks, which he took advantage of last week. 

8 hours ago, irish said:

Nice getting into the win column!  Now time to add 'em up.   

It's rough carrying 3 RBs from the same team and I'm of the mind to drop Guerendo and add either Gibson or Bigsby if you want a RB. If you're looking at WRs because you have less depth, then Wicks would be option 1 especially with Watson getting hurt again. Legette would be next and also look to see if Tucker is available. 

As for trades,

-Singletary for McLaurin is a fair trade and McLaurin has slightly more value in my eyes. So slight advantage to you. 

-I'd prefer McLaurin over Wandale, so, no to this deal. 

Would you prefer Wan'dale over Legette and Wicks ROS in ppr?

54 minutes ago, krisboy123 said:

Would you prefer Wan'dale over Legette and Wicks ROS in ppr?

Yes, he seems to be Jones' security blanket and is solidly looking as a WR3.  

1 hour ago, irish said:

Sutton is the #1 for his team (albeit a less offensively explosive team), and yes, will see more targets/opportunities imo.  The reason Wicks is in the conversation is because of Watson's injury, allowing for more opportunities for Wicks, which he took advantage of last week. 

I did pick up Wicks lol. But Sutton is still available. Thinking of dropping Chandler for him. I do have a decent RB depth- Cook, Robinson, Irving, Javonte, Chase Brown. I'd like to add depth to my Wrs.

Edited by mongrels84

25 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

I did pick up Wicks lol. But Sutton is still available. Thinking of dropping Chandler for him. I do have a decent RB depth- Cook, Robinson, Irving, Javonte, Chase Brown. I'd like to add depth to my Wrs.

Then that's a solid move to make. Sutton certainly has more value. 

Hey Irish - 

Being offered David Montgomery for Travis Etienne in PPR 12 team league. Other team has the other Jaguars RB Tank Bugsby. My other RB's are Derrick Henry, Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle and Austin Ekeler. Montgomery is on bye this week but not too worried about this. Seems like fair trade. What do you think?

Edited by FantasyBot

Here's a question for you - all PPR leagues:

1. Do I start Bucky Irving or Devin Singletary?   I have JT at flex and waiting to see if he is a go (doubtful) and if he is not I'll need to start either Shakir or Mooney, who you like there?

2.  Etienne, Bigsby or Singletary?

3.  Have Davante and JT in the lineup - do I go JSN or Wicks if (when?) Adams is out and if JT is also out do I go Zamir, Braelyn Allen or Ty Chandler?

Quite ugly out there and obviously need all the points I can muster, and some member bounces too, I’m afraid.

13 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish - 

Being offered David Montgomery for Travis Etienne in PPR 12 team league. Other team has the other Jaguars RB Tank Bugsby. My other RB's are Derrick Henry, Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle and Austin Ekeler. Montgomery is on bye this week but not too worried about this. Seems like fair trade. What do you think?

Hey FB,

Yeah, not only is that trade fair, I think you're getting the better end of the deal in Monty. Got accept on that baby, immediately!

9 hours ago, Dcat said:

just picked up Craft off waivers.  I now have Pitts and Tucker on the roster. Needless to say, Pitts has been a disaster so far.

Do I even dare think about not starting Craft and benching Pitts this week?  Pitts vs Tampa Thursday night.  Craft at Rams.

I think you absolutely start Kraft over Pitts this weekend, without hesitating. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Hi there again- Who do you have in for Flex: Javonte vs. Vegas, Bucky vs. Falcons or Sutton?

What's up bud,  l like Javonte the most from those options. 

• Like 1