[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

11 hours ago, Hayduke said:

Here's a question for you - all PPR leagues:

1. Do I start Bucky Irving or Devin Singletary?   I have JT at flex and waiting to see if he is a go (doubtful) and if he is not I'll need to start either Shakir or Mooney, who you like there?

2.  Etienne, Bigsby or Singletary?

3.  Have Davante and JT in the lineup - do I go JSN or Wicks if (when?) Adams is out and if JT is also out do I go Zamir, Braelyn Allen or Ty Chandler?

Quite ugly out there and obviously need all the points I can muster, and some member bounces too, I’m afraid.

1. They're pretty even but I'd give the edge to Irving. JT ain't playing, get Shakir ready to roll. 

2. Etienne for sure. 

3. Davante isn't playing and JT will likely be out as well. JSN at WR and Allen at RB. 

GL

29 minutes ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

This just offered (PPR). I trade away Puka Nacua, Davante Adams, and Keenan Allen for DK Metcalf, Jordan Addison, and Rashid Shaheed. Should I do it?

My other WRs are Pickens and Diontae. Idk if that matters.

I'd take the Metcalf, Addison and Shaheed side of that deal by a decent margin. 

Top I the morning Irish.

This is a 1qb, 2 RB, 2 wr, 1 TE, 1 flex w/r/t, k, def, ppr keeper league. Keep 6.

I just traded my Tyreek, G Wilson, and Rhamondre for Ja'maar Chase, B Thomas Jr. Carson Steele. Then, I dropped Steele to get Chubb out of IR.

New team...

QB-Lamar, Mayfield

RB-Mason, Achane, Walker, Charb, Irving, Chubb

WR-Chase, Nabers, Addison, Thomas Jr., Odunze, Puka(just put in IR instead of Chubb)

TE-McBride

How do you grade that trade for this season and going forward?

2 hours ago, squirrelmastr21 said:

It’s probably getting changed to Adams and Puka for DK plus either Addison or Shaheed. Would you rather have Addison or Shaheed as your 5th WR?

Shaheed without hesitating. 

3 hours ago, Yoyo said:

Top I the morning Irish.

This is a 1qb, 2 RB, 2 wr, 1 TE, 1 flex w/r/t, k, def, ppr keeper league. Keep 6.

I just traded my Tyreek, G Wilson, and Rhamondre for Ja'maar Chase, B Thomas Jr. Carson Steele. Then, I dropped Steele to get Chubb out of IR.

New team...

QB-Lamar, Mayfield

RB-Mason, Achane, Walker, Charb, Irving, Chubb

WR-Chase, Nabers, Addison, Thomas Jr., Odunze, Puka(just put in IR instead of Chubb)

TE-McBride

How do you grade that trade for this season and going forward?

And the rest of the day to you, YoYo!

For me, I'd never make that trade and think that's a bad beat.  Hill and Chase are an even swap, Chase has a little more value with the better QB.  Then you basically gave up Wilson and Stevenson for Thomas Jr. as Chubb was already yours and you dropped Steele.  I see Wilson as better than Thomas and you have away Stevenson for free. 

Edited by irish

43 minutes ago, mongrels84 said:

Well I got another question :)- Robinson Jr didn't practice again. Just wait and if he doesn't play just put Javonte in and flex Chase Brown or Sutton? Or flex Irving?

I think BRob plays but if not it becomes Williams and Sutton. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, irish said:

And the rest of the day to you, YoYo!

For me, I'd never make that trade and think that's a bad beat.  Hill and Chase are an even swap, Chase has a little more value with the better QB.  Then you basically gave up Wilson and Stevenson for Thomas Jr. as Chubb was already yours and you dropped Steele.  I see Wilson as better than Thomas and you have away Stevenson for free. 

To get Chubb off of IR I was going to have to drop a RB because of roster RB limit, so I was going to drop Dre anyway cuz I didn't want to lose any of the others. So, to me, it was pretty much Reek/Wilson for Chase/Thomas Jr. Hoping Chase can help me now as well as future. Thomas Jr. has outperformed Wilson thus far in my league, and getting a jump on it if Adams gets traded there and steals more of his targets. Though personally hoping Bills grab him to help out Allen's numbers.

Guess we'll see how it goes. Don't know if Wilson would have made it as a keeper for next year either, as Nabers likely took his spot.

How you doing Irish? I'm sitting 4-0 and this week going up against the other 4-0 team. I posted this on the forum but I wanted to get your opinion:

Mixon is potentially out

BRJ is potentially out

Pollard on a bye

Dobbins on a bye

I've got Zack Moss. 

If you had to choose, half ppr:

am I committing to Akers? since the Bills run D is ass?

do I go with Dare O. instead getting the 3rd down work and targets against potentially a high scoring game?

Justice Hill in a possible high scoring game against the Bengals?

McLaughlin against the Raiders who'll be pissed about Davante and run up the score?

or am I INSANE and go with McNichols sharing time with Ekeler against Cleveland?

18 hours ago, Yoyo said:

To get Chubb off of IR I was going to have to drop a RB because of roster RB limit, so I was going to drop Dre anyway cuz I didn't want to lose any of the others. So, to me, it was pretty much Reek/Wilson for Chase/Thomas Jr. Hoping Chase can help me now as well as future. Thomas Jr. has outperformed Wilson thus far in my league, and getting a jump on it if Adams gets traded there and steals more of his targets. Though personally hoping Bills grab him to help out Allen's numbers.

Guess we'll see how it goes. Don't know if Wilson would have made it as a keeper for next year either, as Nabers likely took his spot.

Right, didn't realize this was a keeper league. I only hope it works out in your favor. 

15 hours ago, TheGuildedAge said:

@irish

SuperFlex, I have Murray and Geno, would you drop Daniel Jones to add Tua back. Cannot stash him in my IR (CMC there) so he would take a roster spot.

I would make that move as Tua is looking to get back on the field and if he can remain there, would be an immediate upgrade. 

8 hours ago, Gay4Clay52 said:

How you doing Irish? I'm sitting 4-0 and this week going up against the other 4-0 team. I posted this on the forum but I wanted to get your opinion:

Mixon is potentially out

BRJ is potentially out

Pollard on a bye

Dobbins on a bye

I've got Zack Moss. 

If you had to choose, half ppr:

am I committing to Akers? since the Bills run D is ass?

do I go with Dare O. instead getting the 3rd down work and targets against potentially a high scoring game?

Justice Hill in a possible high scoring game against the Bengals?

McLaughlin against the Raiders who'll be pissed about Davante and run up the score?

or am I INSANE and go with McNichols sharing time with Ekeler against Cleveland?

Hey G4C!  Doing well and am personally sitting at 3-1. Suffered my first loss last week. 

Man, injuries, as always, have been rough. 

Moss is definitely in. With Kyren being the man, Akers hits the pine.  Is Antonio Gibson a FA?  If so, grab him up and start him. Otherwise, I'd play Hill over McLaughlin, Dare O, Akers, and McNichols if Ekeler is back and BRob plays. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Huntman27 said:

PPR which WR to pick up D. Wicks, W. Robinson, Sutton, Legette, McConkey or Shakir?

I like them in this order - Shakir, McConkey, Robinson, Sutton, and Legette/Wicks (even).

@irish 1-3 SuperFlex, PPR

Starters in bold, really debating my flex

QB: Murray, Geno, Tua

RB: Henry, Mason, Singletary, B-Rob, Irving, Allegiere, CMC (IR)

WR: Nico, Metcalf, Pittman, Shakir, Wicks

TE: Ferguson

For me it really comes down to Pittman vs. Wicks in the Flex?

Toyed with dropping Tua for Flacco and starting him over Murray, but I guess that's silly.

Edited by TheGuildedAge

9 hours ago, RMS@1 said:

Hey Irish

1 am offering Breece and Kincaid

I get Etienne and Kittle ( I do have Hockenson on IR as well )

I have Henry, Mason ( I also have McCaffrey on IR), Hubbard at RB

I'm not crazy about the Jets o-line and the split with Allen

Is this crazy?  

Hey RMS,

I would reject that trade immediately. Even though Hall hasn't lived up to his draft position, I'm not making that deal. 

Edited by irish

3 hours ago, mongrels84 said:

Hey Mister- Shakir is out and he was in at flex. Do I go with J. Hill vs. CIN or Roschon vs. Panther? Full PPR btw. 

Hill without hesitating. 

• Like 1