[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I posted earlier I am hurting for a RB for this week especially (Murray on BYE and Williams Q), and my back up TE is injured (Eifert is starter so if I got Cameron he would really only play during Bengals BYE.

I got a trade offer to receive Vereen and Cameron for Moncrief and Aiken,

Moncrief or Aiken do not start for me, but offer options for Flex and possible WR 2 during bye weeks, does losing them in terms of my depth hurt me? Will Vereen be a spot start RB candidate in a non PPR and does Cameron stand as a legit back up TE in deeper leagues?

My Team is

QB: Matt Ryan / Eli

RB: Lacy, Lat. Murray, Williams, C. Thompson

WR: Green, Allen, TY, Moncrief, Aiken, Hankerson, LaFell

TE: Eifert

So with Murray on a BYE and Williams Q could Thompson fill in this week with Adams Q with an ankle, or does Vereen and Cameron add depth where I lack it and make it worth giving up two possible flex play receivers?

I would pass on that deal, you are giving up 2 better players for 2 downgrades. Look for better.

Pick 3 from my WRs to start... Antonio Brown, Maclin, Alshon, Willie Snead, Rishard Mathews.

Right now I'm going Brown, Maclin, Alshon if he starts but Snead is interesting bc that will be a high scoring game. I typically steer clear of Thurs night games though. Also a case can be made for Mathews coming off their BYE with time for the Dolphins to get everything back together...expecting them to come out fired up.

Pick 2 from my RBs... Hill, Hyde, Rawls, Duke Johnson, Antonio Andrews.

I know these are pretty ugly choices. My 1st pick went to Hill and then I traded Doug Martin for Greg Olsen/DJohson week 4 right before he started to take off bc I had no TE to work with. My usual starts have been Hill/Hyde and I started Rawls at flex last week.

Standard scoring.

At WR, I'd play Brown, Maclin and Snead (Like you said, lots to go around, should be high scoring).

At RB, I'd go with Hyde and Duke, while Andrews would be #3 for me.

PPR Leage - 1 pt per reception, 6 pts all TD's and .1 pt per yard.

Who do I start out of these and do you give up on Manning this week?

Dion Lewis,

Marshawn Lynch

Thomas Rawls

Amer Abdullah

TY Hilton

Willie Snead

Jarvis Landry

Right now, I have Lewis, Lynch (as long as he's okay), Hilton, Snead and Landry. Do you see that as the starting set or do you roll the dice and get Abdullah in there somewhere? Chicago is weak on the run but then with Detroit being Detroit and Abdullah having fumbleitus, didn't know if it was worth the risk.

Manning/Rivers? Hurts bad to bench Manning but I have to get it in my head that he is not the Manning from 5 years ago. But I'm also afraid the day I bench him, he goes off. Have Rivers in and as my starter. Is this wrong?

I like the exact RBs/WRs you went with and Rivers gets the start over Manning for sure.

Any chance john brown/Allen Robinson/Jonathan Stewart would be closer in value?

Only other option would be Delanie Walker but he has eifert

I would just stand pat. But Robinson would be the closest.

Thanks Irish!

Waiver went through. I have West now. Updated team in my roster. The guys in my league don't seem amenable to trading. Would you just maintain as is for now even though i'm in 7th place out of 8 (1-4 record) in the league? Megatron should pick up and if Alshon comes back healthy after his bye in week 8 and Evans sorts the issues with the rookie QB in TB out, is it just worth standing pat for now? I can start Megatron and James Jones this week and hope Megatron picks it back up and James Jones keep producing. This is make or break week though and if Mega has a crappy week again and I lose because of it (lost because of his fumble in week 4), i don't see how I can climb out of a 1-5 hole in a 14 week regular fantasy season where 4 teams make the playoffs.

My league is not trade heavy it now appears, everyone always wants ridiculous value (like offering me Golden Tate or Anquan Boldin) for Forte, so I am not sure I will be able to unload West. But I figure if he goes nuts in KC like Freeman did (small chance but I can hope) then I can dump another RB and keep him, and if he sucks then dump him.

Exactly, stand pat for now, your team should rebound but it needs to do so, NOW!

Is Snead or Hurns a better pick moving forward. 12 team standard scoring

I would take Hurns for sure.

What RB would you rather have going forward in a .5 ppr league, D. Johnson Jr or C. Sims? I'm thinking Johnson because the Browns are passing a lot more this season

Absolutely Duke, no question.

Ive been offered Travis Kelce for John Brown.

PPR, 3WR

I currently have Delanie Walker at TE. Brown is my WR3 so id have to start Anquan Boldin if I lose him.

Other WR are Julio Jones and Edelman.

Do I take Kelce?

It's a fair trade, I'd do it. You're team probably looks the same afterward though as you're gaining at TE, exactly what you're losing at WR.

PPR league

Hey Irish looking for some wr2 and flex advice.

Wr

Aiken@SF

Diggs v KC

M.Jones @ Buf

Tate @ Chi

Rb

Ameer @ Chi

Rawls @ Card

I was leaning towards Aiken and Diggs because I feel they're my only options. Thoughts?

If lynch is out Rawls would definitely be in, but sounds like he will be back sadly.

I have gore and ivory in rb1/2 and Cobb wr1

I'd go with Tate and you have to go Ameer as Lynch will be back.

PICK THREE RBS to keep for the rest of the year, and the others I will try and trade for better WRs or TE.

A Peterson

D Lewis

T Gurley

J Forsett

J Stewart

M Jones

I want an WR1 so I know i'll have to give up a good Rb to trade , Forsett/gurley/lewis I just dont know which one...

HELP! please thank you

To get a WR1, you're going to have to trade one of the top 3 RBs as those would also be the ones for you to keep. Try to trade Forsett for a quality WR in return. Otherwise, try to deal Lewis.

Edited by irish

16-team 1 PPR league. Here's the offer:

I give: D. Thomas/LaFell/D. Murray

I get: OBJ/Dez/Abdullah.

My current team (start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST):

QB: Flacco, Romo

WR: Julio, D. Thomas, LaFell, Nelson (keeper league)

RB: D. Murray, L. Murray, Woodhead

TE: Kelce, Ertz

K: McManus

DST: NE

I'd be in trouble of OBJ doesn't go this week because I have no other WR to replace him, and I'm clearly losing in the RB category. It is PPR, so Woodhead's actually decent.

Thanks in advance.

Decline the trade and keep what you have, way better value.

RB waiver Wire help who to pick up?

Best available

Duke Johnson

Sims

Antonio Andrews

David Cobb

Ajayi

Melvin Gordon

Blount

West

Knile Davis

Christine Micheal

Those are best available. Standard scoring 12 team league.

Blount, West and then Gordon in that order for standard scoring.

Hey all. Few questions here. David Johnson just appeared on waivers. Do you think I should pick him up?

Here are my most droppable players:

Thomas Rawls

Antonio Andrews

Duke Johnson

I'm a Lynch owner so I feel I might need Rawls this week, but I don't want to drop Andrews or Duke either. What do you suggest?

Either drop Rawls or Andrews.

Should I offer Ivory and Snead for Palmer. This league gives 1 point per 10 pass yards 7 per td and -1 int. Im really just concerned about Palmers health. Playing seattle and the Rams once more isn't the greatest schedule too.

I wouldn't. Who's your current QB?

Should I drop any of these players to pick up blake bortles

Mariota, Matt Ryan, Moncrief, Duke Johnson

No.

Bradford or Bortles the rest of the year? (I have Newton and Romo too)

Bortles.

I wouldn't. Who's your current QB?

Tyrod Taylor.MCL injury. . 1st team in my sig. I just have a feeling he might play hurt and possibly make it worst and miss some time. Right now the other guy is debating on Ivory for Palmer straight up.

WW QBS available

Carr who i might get for next week since hes in a bye

Marriota

Tannehill

Cutler

Flacco

I would get 2 qbs but figuring out who to drop is tough too.

Irish,

Should I start Drew Brees or Andy Dalton ? I like Brees but Cinci is HOT now. Here is my set up this week and need to win to get 3-3

QB: Drew Brees or Andy Dalton

WRs: Dion Moncrief, Brandon Cook, Kendal Wright

RBs: Devonta Freeman, Dion Lewis,

Flex1: Justin Forsett,

Flex2: Allen Hurns

TE: Anthony Gates

Bench: Dez Bryant

Bench: Doug Martin, Duke Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw

Should I bench Duke Johnson over Kendal Wright or Dion Moncrief or Allen Hurns ?

Thanks,