[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

In a 16-team, 1 PPR league with current QB as Vick with Romo waiting in the wings. Available FAs are: Kaepernick, Flacco, Cutler, McCown, Hoyer.

Who should I pick up (probably dropping Vick).

My team (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST):

QB: Vick (want to drop)

WR: Julio, D. Thomas

RB: D. Murray, Woodhead

TE: Kelce

Flex: Ertz

K: McManus

DST: Patriots

Bench: Romo, L. Murray, B. LaFell (just picked him up - dropped Carr), Nelson (keeper league)

Thanks.

Irish,

I have these WRs and will start 3 and one Flex.
Kendall Wright, Donte Moncrief, Allen Hurns, Brandin Cooks

Bench Davante Adams and Dez Bryant
Should I pick T Montgomery or W Snead ? and who should I drop?
I bench Doug Martin and J Stewart. Should I drop Stewart for Duke Johnson Jr or C West or Shane Vereen ? 8 teams no PPR.
Thanks,

Hi Irish,

My team roster is in my signature, 8 team standard league.

Started Yeldon this week over Doug Martin in my RB2 spot (as most did, Peterson was on bye), and flexed Lewis. That burned me, I lost by 8 points. Now sitting at 7th place in my 8 person standard league with record of 1-4, but 4th in points scored. To say my WR's are underachieving would be an understatement.

Want to pick up West (or McCoy) and dump Moncrief, I have the 2nd waiver priority this week and the guy in 1st is heavy on RBs as well and looking for an WR so I'm pretty sure I get West if I put in a waiver for him. Looking at my league, the other teams are all in need of RB's, some more than others. There are waiver-wire/free agent guys comparable to Moncrief available in my league every week (Martavis Bryant, Eric Decker, Vincent Jackson) but our league like most is very thin on RB talent. I'm thinking pick up West and use him as trade bait to snag a WR1 from someone. I wanna try to corner the market on RBs as much as possible and force the teams short on them to trade with me.

Top guy has Forsett and Ivory but no decent RB bench.

Second guy has Lacy and Miller and no decent RB bench.

Third guy has Charles (out for season), Hyde and Woodhead flexed. No decent RB bench.

Fourth guy has Freeman and Murray and no decent RB bench.

Sixth guy has Bell and Ingram and no decent RB bench.

ALTERNATIVE: LeSean McCoy was dropped in my league. I can use my waiver on him and stash him on my bench if you think he is a better pickup than West. He's projected to come back week 8.

Or if there's any other move you think I'm better off making.

Thanks!!

Edited by jacobg84

Trying to trade off DeMarco Murray and Keenan Allen as a package. I also have Brandin Cooks that I can add in.

I made the offer for Gronk, still waiting to hear. Guy who holds Gronk is desparate at RB. A different guy holds both Demaryius Thomas and Odell Beckham. If I offered those two for just Beckham, am I asking for too much? Should I ask for Thomas instead?

I hinted at offering him a trade for one of his receivers, he didn't turn me down but didn't say he wouldn't either.

Between Gronk, Thoms and Beckham, how would you rank those trades?

With Antonio Gates' return last night, should I consider trading Allen for another elite receiver?

No, I think he'll still be close to top 10 as gates will help him by pulling coverage. Hold onto him and don't get caught over reacting.

Team in signature. Do I start Eifert or Gates at Te? And do I start megatron, d Murray, or Lynch at Flex? Standard scoring and thanks as always!

I know gates went off but so did eifert. I'd start eifert. And I'd start Murray at flex for sure.

In a 16-team, 1 PPR league with current QB as Vick with Romo waiting in the wings. Available FAs are: Kaepernick, Flacco, Cutler, McCown, Hoyer. [/size]

[/size]

Who should I pick up (probably dropping Vick).[/size]

[/size]

My team (1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST):[/size]

[/size]

QB: Vick (want to drop)[/size]

WR: Julio, D. Thomas[/size]

RB: D. Murray, Woodhead[/size]

TE: Kelce[/size]

Flex: Ertz[/size]

K: McManus[/size]

DST: Patriots[/size]

[/size]

Bench: Romo, L. Murray, B. LaFell (just picked him up - dropped Carr), Nelson (keeper league)[/size]

[/size]

Thanks.[/size]

Flacco. Is Bortles available?

Irish,

I have these WRs and will start 3 and one Flex.

Kendall Wright, Donte Moncrief, Allen Hurns, Brandin Cooks

Bench Davante Adams and Dez Bryant

Should I pick T Montgomery or W Snead ? and who should I drop?

I bench Doug Martin and J Stewart. Should I drop Stewart for Duke Johnson Jr or C West or Shane Vereen ? 8 teams no PPR.

Thanks,

Drop Adams for snead. Drop Stewart for west and if you don't get him Duke.

Hi Irish,

My team roster is in my signature, 8 team standard league.

Started Yeldon this week over Doug Martin in my RB2 spot (as most did, Peterson was on bye), and flexed Lewis. That burned me, I lost by 8 points. Now sitting at 7th place in my 8 person standard league with record of 1-4, but 4th in points scored. To say my WR's are underachieving would be an understatement.

Want to pick up West (or McCoy) and dump Moncrief, I have the 2nd waiver priority this week and the guy in 1st is heavy on RBs as well and looking for an WR so I'm pretty sure I get West if I put in a waiver for him. Looking at my league, the other teams are all in need of RB's, some more than others. There are waiver-wire/free agent guys comparable to Moncrief available in my league every week (Martavis Bryant, Eric Decker, Vincent Jackson) but our league like most is very thin on RB talent. I'm thinking pick up West and use him as trade bait to snag a WR1 from someone. I wanna try to corner the market on RBs as much as possible and force the teams short on them to trade with me.

Top guy has Forsett and Ivory but no decent RB bench.

Second guy has Lacy and Miller and no decent RB bench.

Third guy has Charles (out for season), Hyde and Woodhead flexed. No decent RB bench.

Fourth guy has Freeman and Murray and no decent RB bench.

Sixth guy has Bell and Ingram and no decent RB bench.

ALTERNATIVE: LeSean McCoy was dropped in my league. I can use my waiver on him and stash him on my bench if you think he is a better pickup than West. He's projected to come back week 8.

Or if there's any other move you think I'm better off making.

Thanks!!

West is the guy to try and add, dropping moncrief.

Trying to trade off DeMarco Murray and Keenan Allen as a package. I also have Brandin Cooks that I can add in.

I made the offer for Gronk, still waiting to hear. Guy who holds Gronk is desparate at RB. A different guy holds both Demaryius Thomas and Odell Beckham. If I offered those two for just Beckham, am I asking for too much? Should I ask for Thomas instead?

I hinted at offering him a trade for one of his receivers, he didn't turn me down but didn't say he wouldn't either.

Between Gronk, Thoms and Beckham, how would you rank those trades?

You'd be over paying giving up Murray and Allen for any of those options. That's 2 top 10 players at their respective positions and you'd only be getting maybe a 20-point improvement at WR on the year. I'd pass.

Thanks for your advice I felt the same and took the trade. Sorry to ask about another trade so quickly but I got another trade offer my Leveon Bell for his justin forsett and larry fitzgerald.

Standard non ppr

My Team:

QB:Andrew luck
WR:Kendall Wright
WR:Randall Cobb
RB:LeVeon Bell
RB:Charckandrick West
TE:Martellus Bennett
Flex:Rishard Matthews
BN: Rueben Randle
BN:Andre Johnson
BN:Eli Manning
BN: Michael Crabtree
BN: Ted Ginn JR
BN: LeSean McCoy

Edited by Goji

Thanks for your advice I felt the same and took the trade. Sorry to ask about another trade so quickly but I got another trade offer my Leveon Bell for his justin forsett and larry fitzgerald.

Standard non ppr

My Team:

QB:Andrew luck

WR:Kendall Wright

WR:Randall Cobb

RB:LeVeon Bell

RB:Charckandrick West

TE:Martellus Bennett

Flex:Rishard Matthews

BN: Rueben Randle

BN:Andre Johnson

BN:Eli Manning

BN: Michael Crabtree

BN: Ted Ginn JR

BN: LeSean McCoy

Here's the issue, sure at face value you are getting back more points then you are giving up. However you have to look at how that's going to impact your lineup. Imo, especially with Forsett being dinged up, you are losing, let's say about 75-80 based on projections for the 2 for the RoS and the improvement of going from Wright to Fitz in the starting lineup is not 75-80 points. Therefore, he wins and you lose. I keep Bell. Edited by irish

Better pickup in PPR: Duke Johnson or Charcandrick West

I'd say west has the slight edge.

Flacco. Is Bortles available?

Unfortunately, no. Flacco, Kaep, Cutler, McCown, Winston. Those are the only starters available.

Someone keeps trying to offer me Bradford, but the offers are ridiculous or too complex (he offered a 5 player swap: my Julio/Romo/D. Murray/Kelce for his OBJ/D. Bryant/M. Bryant/Reed/Bradford. not worth it for me. I'd rather run with Flacco or ... dare I say it...Kaepernick? Cutler?)

Unfortunately, no. Flacco, Kaep, Cutler, McCown, Winston. Those are the only starters available.

Someone keeps trying to offer me Bradford, but the offers are ridiculous or too complex (he offered a 5 player swap: my Julio/Romo/D. Murray/Kelce for his OBJ/D. Bryant/M. Bryant/Reed/Bradford. not worth it for me. I'd rather run with Flacco or ... dare I say it...Kaepernick? Cutler?)

Yeah, I agree too complicated, go Flacco.