[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Please let me know what you think of my line up for PPR.

QB: C. Palmer @ Pit

WR: J. Matthews vs NYG

WR: A. Hurns vs Hou

RB: M. Lynch vs Car

RB: D. Johnson Jr. vs Den

Flex: D. Woodhead @ GB

BN: Jeremy Hill @ Buf, Leonard Hankerson @ NO, Steve Smith Sr. @ SF

Lynch, Smith, Hankerson all have injuries but scheduled to come back wk 6, and Matthews and Hill are unreliable. Lynch and Matthews have good matchups, so I started them...should I do so with confidence, or adjust my line up? What adjustments to RB & Flex if Lynch can't go? Thanks so much.

To get a WR1, you're going to have to trade one of the top 3 RBs as those would also be the ones for you to keep. Try to trade Forsett for a quality WR in return. Otherwise, try to deal Lewis.

What is a quality WR? Anywhere from the 9-15 range on rankings?

Can you drop a few names so I can target?

My current WR are J Mathews, landry, lafell, hankerson and T benjamin

So how's this in 10 standard:

I give up Joseph Randle and Cooks or Randle and Hurns to get James Jones from the Packers.

We start 3 WR's and I only have Jordan Matthews, Edelman, Cooks, Hurns, and Devante Parker.

I think I can survive without Randle, got Ivory, Dion Lewis, Yeldon, Woodhead.

10-man Standard format. Cooks is my WR3 and I currently have him starting but I'm highly tempted to try and wait for Jeffrey on Sunday. If Jeffrey doesn't play I have Watkins as backup and it sounds like he'll be playing. Worst case I could drop the Rams to pick up Marques Wilson if both Jeffrey and Watkins are out. Worth the wait or should I sit tight with Cooks?

Jeremy Hill or J. Forsett for the rest of the year?

I’ve been offered Forsett & Romo for Hill & Roethlisberger. Do you think Forsett is an upgrade at RB, I was going to counter asking for Kelcie for D. Walker.

So it would be Forsett, Kelcie & Romo for Hill, Walker & Roethlisberger.

I also have Palmer as my other QB and he has Eifert as his other TE.

What do you think?

New to forum but not FF. Any major moves I should be looking to make? .5PPR league we start 1rb. I'm 3-2 due to some bad matchups and prob will lose this week as well due to injuries.

QB - Eli

WR1 - Jones

WR2 - OBJ

RB - Gore

TE - Gates

W/R/T - Hopkins

Bench:

RB- Stewart

RB- Yeldon

RB - Michael

WR - Moncrief

WR - Johnson

TE - Eifert

Hey Irish,

Would like to pick your brain again as this isn't a move in any of the leagues we're in together. PPR league - who you like better this week?

Richard Rodgers at home against San Diego; or Larry Donnell on the road in Philly Monday Night?

Standard scoring me giving away Blount and Jordan Cameron for Ingram Good trade or bad? The trade will be done after this week due to me having Witten on bye so can't give up Cameron. Should I offer less or ask for more?

My team

Qb: Brees

RB: Lacy, Lynch, Blount, M. Gordon

WR: Martavius, Fitzgerald, A. Jeffery, Hurns, Allen Robinson, Snead

TE: Jordan Cameron and Witten

Defense: Jets

His team:

QB:Rodgers, Mariota

RB: Ingram, Bell, C. Johnson,Karlos Williams

WR: Cobb, Hopkins, P. Harvin, V. Cruz, Dorial Green

TE: Gates

Defense: Seahawks, Falcons

hello Irish,

12 team PPR.

I have James Jones, Brandin Cooks, Brandon Marshall, and Terrance Williams, available at WR. I am leaning toward sitting Cooks and Williams. Is James Jones healthy enough to start.

btw My TEs are Eifert adn Gates

RBs Lacy , Dion Lewis, Gore.

Exactly, stand pat for now, your team should rebound but it needs to do so, NOW!

And as soon as I said that I get a trade offer.

Team is in my roster. 8 team league. I'm 7th place, 1-4, but 4th in points. Head to head scoring league though and Top 4 teams make the playoffs.

Got offered Matty Ice for Doug Martin on my roster from the 3rd place guy (6th in points) at 4-1. I am deep at RB but I think the QB upgrade can help me going down the stretch although Eli has been good this year. Matty Ice was mediocre in week 4 (14.14 points) and terrible like Peyton in week 5 (8.16) and the guy who's trading him as Rodgers as the starter . I'm gonna see how Matty Ice does tonight against the Saints but if he is back to week 1-3 form (at least 18 points), is this a trade worth making after Monday night? Ryan does project to be better on composite rankings for the rest of the season, like the 4th best QB while Eli projects to be the 10th best QB.

I would probably drop Eli in this situation post-trade if I took it because I don't want to waste a roster spot on a backup QB unless it is the bye week but could also keep him in case of future Ice bad games.

My feelings about the trade could easily change 3.5 hours from now postgame.

Thanks Irish!

Edited by jacobg84

Tyrod Taylor.MCL injury. . 1st team in my sig. I just have a feeling he might play hurt and possibly make it worst and miss some time. Right now the other guy is debating on Ivory for Palmer straight up.

WW QBS available

Carr who i might get for next week since hes in a bye

Marriota

Tannehill

Cutler

Flacco

I would get 2 qbs but figuring out who to drop is tough too.

Grab Mariota or Tannehill now.

Irish,

Should I start Drew Brees or Andy Dalton ? I like Brees but Cinci is HOT now. Here is my set up this week and need to win to get 3-3

QB: Drew Brees or Andy Dalton

WRs: Dion Moncrief, Brandon Cook, Kendal Wright

RBs: Devonta Freeman, Dion Lewis,

Flex1: Justin Forsett,

Flex2: Allen Hurns

TE: Anthony Gates

Bench: Dez Bryant

Bench: Doug Martin, Duke Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw

Should I bench Duke Johnson over Kendal Wright or Dion Moncrief or Allen Hurns ?

Thanks,

Play Dalton and you might have to play Duke over Forsett if he's not looking good. Otherwise, the lineup looks good.