[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Filling in for Roethlisberger....

Start Bradford vs Saints

or

Alex Smith vs Bears?

also, for Flex in a non PPR, Reuben Randle vs 49ers or Antonio Gates vs Steelers?

I think they'll be close but I like Bradford today. I also think that Randle edges out Gates.

If you think that you'll be starting Beasley weekly or close to it because of lack of WR depth than that makes more sense to keep him. I also think he'll become like an Edelman-lite. If you think Beasley will ride the pine more often than not, than grabbing Thomas to cover Eifert's week 7 bye and have another possible Top 10 TE rostered makes sense.

Well my other WR's are Edelman, Cooks, J Matthews, and Hurns. But we start 3 WR's. You think I should stick with Beasley?

Was planning on start Martavis this week until his knee issue. With Stevie Johnson also out, I'm left with Julio and Hankerson as my only WR options. Can I really trust two WRs from the same team? Even if it is against the Redskins?

Standard scoring no PPR

Roster (starters in bold):

QB: Flacco, Stafford

WR: Julio, Hankerson, Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams

RB: Latavius Murray, Woodhead, CJ Anderson (FLEX), Ivory, Spiller

TE: Bennett

Best options I see on the wire are Randle, Aiken, Wheaton, Marvin Jones, or Cole Beasley. I'm leaning towards Randle or Aiken right now. Most likely dropping Hankerson or Stevie Johnson.

Who do you prefer at WR? Any other changes you'd make to my starting lineup?

Thanks

Keep and Hankerson. I would start Stafford over Flacco. I would've played Spiller over CJ but this is standard, not PPR. Spiller has way more value in PPR.

Well my other WR's are Edelman, Cooks, J Matthews, and Hurns. But we start 3 WR's. You think I should stick with Beasley?

Yeah.

Which at flex, 0.5 PPR

G Tate

Crabtree

Beasley

M Jones

Richard Rogers (TE GB)

I'd go with Crabtree.

• Like 1

Standard WR Yahoo scoring:

Cooks

J Matthews

AJ Green

Allen Robinson

Who should I start??

How many can you start out of that bunch?

I like them in this order-

Matthews

Green

Robinson

Cooks

Edited by irish

WDIS for a flex?

Ronnie Hillman, Joseph Randle, Allen Robinson?

1 point PPR, RBs get .5 per rushing attempt

Was leaning towards Hillman. I figured after Hardy's comments, Brady would run the score up mercilessly, leaving Dallas to throw. On the fence with Robinson

Thanks

start Bree's or Rivers at qb this week? Thanks

I like Rivers better.

Just saw the note that Julio is still having issues with his hammy. Being that they play on Thursday and that they MAY have a large early lead against the Redskins... do I dare sit him today for fear that they will shut him down early/ hammy doesn't loosen up???

My other options are:

Brandin Cooks @ Eagles

Todd Gurley @ Packers

Abdullah vs Cardinals

PPR league

If you respond, I'll respond to yours as well - Thanks!

I know that you normally start the guys you mentioned. However, you hit accept on this deal as quickly as you can! When your team is fully healthy just before and going into playoff time, especially at a 4-0 start, you'll have Dez, who's a huge upgrade over Jones and Ellington, who in a standard league, will be even in value to Gio, and a very high upside guy in Adams basically for free. You should be charged with thievery! LoL!

SCORE!

I thought this move was good even just for the case that I'm doing well and never played them anyway! I just wanted to make sure I want missing some detail or something. Thank you!

WDIS for a flex?

Ronnie Hillman, Joseph Randle, Allen Robinson?

1 point PPR, RBs get .5 per rushing attempt

Was leaning towards Hillman. I figured after Hardy's comments, Brady would run the score up mercilessly, leaving Dallas to throw. On the fence with Robinson

Thanks

I'd go with Robinson but it's close between he and Randle. Hillman would be 3rd for me.

I thought this move was good even just for the case that I'm doing well and never played them anyway! I just wanted to make sure I want missing some detail or something. Thank you!

You got it, GL and YW.

McFadden or Rawls today? Reports McFadden could be new receiving back with Dunbar out. Half point PPR

I'd go with Rawls.

Just saw the note that Julio is still having issues with his hammy. Being that they play on Thursday and that they MAY have a large early lead against the Redskins... do I dare sit him today for fear that they will shut him down early/ hammy doesn't loosen up???

My other options are:

Brandin Cooks @ Eagles

Todd Gurley @ Packers

Abdullah vs Cardinals

PPR league

Absolutely not! Start Julio. He worked out prior to game-time and word is he looked just fine. Although is there someone else that you could sub out for Gurley?

My other options are:

Brandin Cooks @ Eagles

Todd Gurley @ Packers

Abdullah vs Cardinals

PPR league

Absolutely not! Start Julio. He worked out prior to game-time and word is he looked just fine. Although is there someone else that you could sub out for Gurley?

Right now I have Forte, Julio Jones, James Jones & Emmanuel Sanders starting in front of Gurley- would you recommend sitting one of them in place of Gurley?

Edited by wavelandone

Right now I have Forte, Julio Jones, James Jones & Emmanuel Sanders starting in front of Gurley- would you recommend sitting one of them in place of Gurley?

Eh, not sure. The only one that I'd even consider would be James Jones.

Good morning!

Who to start in PPR: witten or gates

flex: Hurns or harvin or sproles

Thanks!

Morning!

Witten and Hurns. GL

• Like 1

Amari Cooper or Pierre Garcon. Non ppr.

I'd go Cooper, although I think Garcon had a better shot at scoring. I just can't bench Cooper, he's such a tremendous talent and had the better chance at a huge game, weekly.