[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

keenan allen for dion lewis?

Great options! Wish you could play both. I'd go with Allen.

Irish,

RB2: Duke Johnson or Jeremy Hill or Ameer Abdullah

Thanks

PPR - Abdullah, Hill, Johnson

Standard - Hill, Abdullah, Johnson

PPR and bonus points for each TD over 10 yards (1 for 10+ yards, 2 for 20+ yards, etc)

Justin Forsett vs Browns

Arian Foster vs Colts (TONIGHT)

Alshon Jeffery @ Chiefs

Calvin Johnson vs Cardinals

Demaryius Thomas @ Raiders

Which 4 do I go with?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/448098-need-to-start-4-of-these-im-getting-destroyed-in-this-league-this-year/

I have hilton and moncrief tonight. Could add mumphry, marlin brown or ty montgomery. Add 1 or stand pat. Also need 3 of 4

lacy, yeldon, randle, freeman and duke ?

Absolutely stand pat.

Freeman, Lacy and Yeldon. The only doubt was to either play Yeldon or Randle.

Who to start at Flex? Bernard or Hyde. Hyde playing good run D. Give him 1 more try? or go w Benard?

Thanks

Gio in PPR, Hyde the slight edge in standard.

I have many RBs, Dion Lewis, Blount, Spiller, Abdullah, Chris Johnson, and Karlos Williams. I also have Russel Wilson who I do not like this week.

I was offered a trade to receive Bradford for either Spiller or Abdullah.

What do you think? Which one would you trade? Or would you hold tight?

I'd start Wilson and hold onto the RBs.

Whattup Irish,

Figured I'd pick your brain for a league that we're not in together. The team in question is the team in my signature. As you can see, I'm pretty desperate for a RB, and the Jeremy Hill / Justin Forsett owner is pretty desperate for a WR. Hill hasn't really done much of anything outside of a few goalline TD's. I know it really doesn't matter how you score points, just matters that it happens. I'm hesitant of Hill though - but willing to roll the dice. Is Pierre Garcon a lowball offer? What about Alshon Jeffery (I have a feeling that's what he'll counter with). I'm leaning on just sticking with what I got if it's Jeffery or nothing. What about Forsett? Would you move Jeffery for Forsett??

Happy to listen to your advice. Thanks man!!

Ten team standard scoring

Charles is my rb1

I have foster and gore as well who are playing tonight. I'm planning on playing foster as rb2 and gore at flex.

Should I hold off on gore? I also have

Karlos williams @ ten

Doug martin v Jax

Allen robinson @ tb

Martavis Bryant @ SD

Matt jones @ atl

Play Martin over Gore.

Hey irish,

Gosh, another question for you (my other league this time). Hope you have the time to answer!

Should I attempt to trade Forsett in order to get Dez Bryant?

My league:

- Standard

- NFL.com

- QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, FLEX (RB or WR), TE, K, DST

My roster:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Dion Lewis
RB3: Karlos Williams (injured)
RB4: Justin Forsett
RB5: Andre Ellington (injured)
RB6: C.J. Anderson
WR1: Keenan Allen
WR2: Mike Evans
WR3: Donte Moncrief
WR4: Allen Robinson
TE: Rob Gronkowski
K: Brandon McManus
DEF1: Denver Broncos
DEF2: Carolina Panthers

I would appreciate your thoughts yet again! Thanks again.

i current have Kendall Wright vs Buffalo, Pierce Garcon vs @Atlanta is available in waiver wire, should i drop Wright for Garcon ?

also, should i start Hyde vs @NYG and D.Martin vs Jax, and bench G.Bernard vs Seahawk ? thanks!

I'd play Wright over Garcon.

In regard to the RBs, I like them in this order -

PPR - Martin, Gio and Hyde.

Standard - Martin, Hyde, and Gio

Hey Irish, in a PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a FLEX, I want to trade a RB for a WR. Here is my team:

QB: Luck, Dalton

RB: Forsett, Ingram, D. Lewis, Woodhead, Bernard, Vereen

WR: Landry, Evans, Garcon

A guy in our league has Antonio Brown, Megatron, and Keenan Allen and needs help at RB. Which RB do you think I should offer to trade for which of his WRs? Thanks!

If you feel that you can lowball and work your way up in the deal start with Ingram for either Allen or Megatron. When he scoffs, go to Woodhead for either of them and finally land on Lewis for either of them. All of his WRs are more valuable than any of your RBs, so don't be surprised if he declines on all offers.

Full pt. PPR Flex start/sit: Moncrief or Doug Martin?

Moncrief by a slim margin.

PPR and bonus points for each TD over 10 yards (1 for 10+ yards, 2 for 20+ yards, etc)

Justin Forsett vs Browns

Arian Foster vs Colts (TONIGHT)

Alshon Jeffery @ Chiefs

Calvin Johnson vs Cardinals

Demaryius Thomas @ Raiders

Which 4 do I go with?

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/448098-need-to-start-4-of-these-im-getting-destroyed-in-this-league-this-year/

I'd bench Jeffery with all the solid options you have.

ok here you go for the worst of the worst...

In a standard non-PPR which of these do you play for your WR #3 out of desperation (Bye week Hell + Dez Bryant put me in this position)

Andre Johnson @ Houston (tonight)

Keith Mumphery vs Indianapolis (tonight)

Anquan Boldin @ New York Giants

Also, I have to claim Boldin from the waiver wire tomorrow morning and I have #4 priority, so I will not know if I will get him for sure until tomorrow. Man, this blows.

Whattup Irish,

Figured I'd pick your brain for a league that we're not in together. The team in question is the team in my signature. As you can see, I'm pretty desperate for a RB, and the Jeremy Hill / Justin Forsett owner is pretty desperate for a WR. Hill hasn't really done much of anything outside of a few goalline TD's. I know it really doesn't matter how you score points, just matters that it happens. I'm hesitant of Hill though - but willing to roll the dice. Is Pierre Garcon a lowball offer? What about Alshon Jeffery (I have a feeling that's what he'll counter with). I'm leaning on just sticking with what I got if it's Jeffery or nothing. What about Forsett? Would you move Jeffery for Forsett??

Happy to listen to your advice. Thanks man!!

What up Shortty!!

You should absolutely offer up Garçon for either Hill or Forsett. I'd try for Forsett first. In a PPR, Garcon has as much value, if not more.

BTW, I would not move Jeffery for Forsett.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Hey irish,

Gosh, another question for you (my other league this time). Hope you have the time to answer!

Should I attempt to trade Forsett in order to get Dez Bryant?

My league:

- Standard

- NFL.com

- QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, FLEX (RB or WR), TE, K, DST

My roster:

QB: Carson Palmer
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Dion Lewis
RB3: Karlos Williams (injured)
RB4: Justin Forsett
RB5: Andre Ellington (injured)
RB6: C.J. Anderson
WR1: Keenan Allen
WR2: Mike Evans
WR3: Donte Moncrief
WR4: Allen Robinson
TE: Rob Gronkowski
K: Brandon McManus
DEF1: Denver Broncos
DEF2: Carolina Panthers

I would appreciate your thoughts yet again! Thanks again.

WR is your strength, I'd keep Forsett.

ok here you go for the worst of the worst...

In a standard non-PPR which of these do you play for your WR #3 out of desperation (Bye week Hell + Dez Bryant put me in this position)

Andre Johnson @ Houston (tonight)

Keith Mumphery vs Indianapolis (tonight)

Anquan Boldin @ New York Giants

Also, I have to claim Boldin from the waiver wire tomorrow morning and I have #4 priority, so I will not know if I will get him for sure until tomorrow. Man, this blows.

You play Mumphery as I see him as being about 2-3 points max behind Boldin this week. AJ might have his best revenge game of the season tonight but he's a distant 3rd on that list. Unreal to think that you'd be playing a kid named Mumphery over Andre Johnson!

You play Mumphery as I see him as being about 2-3 points max behind Boldin this week. AJ might have his best revenge game of the season tonight but he's a distant 3rd on that list. Unreal to think that you'd be playing a kid named Mumphery over Andre Johnson!

"Billy Mumphery was a simple country boy -- you might say a cockeyed optimist -- who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue." - Kramer

"Billy Mumphery was a simple country boy -- you might say a cockeyed optimist -- who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue." - Kramer

LMAO!