[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Play 2, sit 1.

Calvin vs Ari

VJax vs Jax

Randle vs NE

Standard scoring and 100 yard Rush and receiving bonus (5 points)

Thanks

Calvin and Randle.

Trade Deandre Hopkins for Matt Forte? 10 team standard.

What does the rest of your team look like? Like what other WRs do you have to cover that loss and are you RB needy?

At face value in a standard league, Forte is worth more.

Dio Lewis, Todd Gurley or Justin Forsett - need two of the three for 16 team standard scoring, non ppr league

Really nice options, especially for a 16-teamer! I'd play Forsett and Gurley as even though Lewis should be solid as well, he'll be sharing with Blount, more than the other 2 share.

Mornin Irish! So, I'm thinking of starting T. Benj, Hurns and Aiken as my 2 WRs and flex over J.Matthews in my PPR. I know that sounds crazy but I don't know if i trust the eagles offense enough right now and he hasn't done much all year. What do you think of that? If you think I should keep J.Matt, then what other two should I include?

I was just offered Dez, Ellington and Devonte Adams for Gio Bernard and Marvin Jones. (Standard league)

I'm in first place at 4-0 so I don't feel any need to change things up however Gio and Jones have been on my bench since I've had them. I don't care for Adams and I'm not sure what to think of Ellington so is this worth it to have Dez in the future? Or what do you think about Ellington and Adams going forward? (I start Forte and Ingram and Hopkins and K Allen every week).

QB Palmer and Brees

RB - Freeman, Lynch, Stewart, Dixon

WR - Hopkins, Evans, Fitz, Hankerson, Austin

TE - Gronk, J. Thomas

Starting lineup options for RB/WR?

Flex play, standard scoring

A Cooper

CJ Anderson

C Hyde

A Abdullah

K Wright

With those options in a standard league, I'd go with Hyde.

Mornin Irish! So, I'm thinking of starting T. Benj, Hurns and Aiken as my 2 WRs and flex over J.Matthews in my PPR. I know that sounds crazy but I don't know if i trust the eagles offense enough right now and he hasn't done much all year. What do you think of that? If you think I should keep J.Matt, then what other two should I include?

Mornin'!!!

Matthews has been targeted an average of 10 times per week, with a high of 13 and a low of 8, he averages 6 catches per game with a high of 10 and a low of 3. He's averaging about 15 points per game and his last 2 games have been rougher as he's faced better Ds. He's currently ranked 28th at WR, which puts him as a low #2 and high #3. 8 out of the next 9 weeks, he faces below average secondaries, starting with the Saints this week, and I'm thinking we should see better than we have the last 2 weeks.

Matthews should not only be in your lineup this week but he's probably going to end up being your #1 WR and finishing close to, or in the Top 10, at the position for week 5. I'd start Matthews, Hurns and Aiken.

Edited by irish

Need a spot fill in...

TRawls SEA

DJohnson CLE

AAndrews TEN

The Duke in PPR or Rawls in standard.

Should i trade hopkins for forte?

What I'm asking is do you start 2 RBs and 3 WRs? or do you start 2 and 2 with 1 flex. It matters cause I want to see a comparison between your #3 option for either combo.

If you're just looking for who has more value in standard, it's Forte, so you make the deal on that premise alone.

What I'm asking is do you start 2 RBs and 3 WRs? or do you start 2 and 2 with 1 flex. It matters cause I want to see a comparison between your #3 option for either combo.

If you're just looking for who has more value in standard, it's Forte, so you make the deal on that premise alone.

2, 2, flex. Sorry, misunderstood.

I was just offered Dez, Ellington and Devonte Adams for Gio Bernard and Marvin Jones. (Standard league)

I'm in first place at 4-0 so I don't feel any need to change things up however Gio and Jones have been on my bench since I've had them. I don't care for Adams and I'm not sure what to think of Ellington so is this worth it to have Dez in the future? Or what do you think about Ellington and Adams going forward? (I start Forte and Ingram and Hopkins and K Allen every week).

I know that you normally start the guys you mentioned. However, you hit accept on this deal as quickly as you can! When your team is fully healthy just before and going into playoff time, especially at a 4-0 start, you'll have Dez, who's a huge upgrade over Jones and Ellington, who in a standard league, will be even in value to Gio, and a very high upside guy in Adams basically for free. You should be charged with thievery! LoL!

SCORE!

2, 2, flex. Sorry, misunderstood.

Okay, thx. I'm going to give these players a combined value for their RoS ranking and look at the lineups-

Freeman and Lynch - 277pts

Hopkins, Evans and Fitz - 368pts

Total - 645 pts

Freeman, Forte and Lynch - 431pts

Evans and Fitz - 238pts

Total - 669 pts

Based on projection, trading Hopkins for Forte in a standard league improves your starting lineup by 24 pts, which is about 2 pts per week from here on out. Make the deal.

Hey Irish,

Should I pick up Julius Thomas off free agency. He would be for depth/trade purposes cause I'm going to start Eifert today.

The problem is that I'd have to drop Cole Beasley. I think he will become a big part of that offense on short yardage now that Dunbar is out for the year. But Beasley will not score very many touchdowns.

Decisions decisions...

By the way its a standard redraft.

Was planning on start Martavis this week until his knee issue. With Stevie Johnson also out, I'm left with Julio and Hankerson as my only WR options. Can I really trust two WRs from the same team? Even if it is against the Redskins?

Standard scoring no PPR

Roster (starters in bold):

QB: Flacco, Stafford

WR: Julio, Hankerson, Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams

RB: Latavius Murray, Woodhead, CJ Anderson (FLEX), Ivory, Spiller

TE: Bennett

Best options I see on the wire are Randle, Aiken, Wheaton, Marvin Jones, or Cole Beasley. I'm leaning towards Randle or Aiken right now. Most likely dropping Hankerson or Stevie Johnson.

Who do you prefer at WR? Any other changes you'd make to my starting lineup?

Thanks

Edited by Rimmytose

Was planning on start Martavis this week until his knee issue. With Stevie Johnson also out, I'm left with Julio and Hankerson as my only WR options. Can I really trust two WRs from the same team? Even if it is against the Redskins?

Standard scoring no PPR

Roster (starters in bold):

QB: Flacco, Stafford

WR: Julio, Hankerson, Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams

RB: Latavius Murray, Woodhead, CJ Anderson (FLEX), Ivory, Spiller

TE: Bennett

Best options I see on the wire are Randle, Aiken, Wheaton, Marvin Jones, or Cole Beasley. I'm leaning towards Randle or Aiken right now. Most likely dropping Hankerson or Stevie Johnson.

Who do you prefer at WR? Any other changes you'd make to my starting lineup?

Thanks

I wouldn't drop Hankerson! Also, I'd go with Spiller over Anderson at flex. I would go with Stafford over Flacco.

Hey Irish,

Should I pick up Julius Thomas off free agency. He would be for depth/trade purposes cause I'm going to start Eifert today.

The problem is that I'd have to drop Cole Beasley. I think he will become a big part of that offense on short yardage now that Dunbar is out for the year. But Beasley will not score very many touchdowns.

Decisions decisions...

By the way its a standard redraft.

If you think that you'll be starting Beasley weekly or close to it because of lack of WR depth than that makes more sense to keep him. I also think he'll become like an Edelman-lite. If you think Beasley will ride the pine more often than not, than grabbing Thomas to cover Eifert's week 7 bye and have another possible Top 10 TE rostered makes sense.