[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Irish, as a Cowboys homer, what's your thought on C Michael? Worth a stash (Team in sig) and dropping Thompson or Stewart?

I think as long as randle and DMC remain healthy, Michael will be limited. Also, I like both Stewart and Thompson more than him.

PPR league

Looking for flex/wr2 advice

Tate

Aiken

Harvin

Randle

I was thinking Tate and randle. But I'm thinking maybe Aiken may be a better choice than randle. Thoughts?

I like Aiken and randle this week. Harvin would be my 3rd choice. Although, they should all finish closely ranked.

Edited by irish
  • Like 1

Forsett vs Browns

or

J. Hill vs Seahawks?

Not close, forsett.

So you reckon Aiken wr2 and randle in the flex?

Appreciate the help got a big bet on it this week haha

If I win I get to set his team next week....

Now, that's funny. Who would your WR1 be? And yes, on the other 2 for WR2 and Flex.

It's Cobb

I've also gone mariota over dalton I think he's a better match up. Thoughts?

I see. I'd also go Mariota but don't be surprised if Dalton matches him.

Here's another one for you Irish:

Standard scoring non PPR which one for my FLEX?

Gates vs Steelers

or

Blount @ Dallas

or

Spiller @ Philly?

I'd roll with Blount.

Hey irish, I'm trying to sell Devonta Freeman while he's hot. I'm just wondering where you think the cutoff line is for RBs I should target. I'm thinking, I'll target Forte, Ingram, Ivory, Gore, Gurley...but stop before Randle, Latavius Murray, and Chris Johnson?

Thanks again!

Edited by LegionOfPoop

Which one do I sit...

Gurley @GB

Randle vNE

Evans vJAX

James Jones vSTL

Hurns @TB

also...which D

Patriots or Cardinals

Randle sits and the Cards are the D.

Bottom of the evening to ya irish! Who do you think I should plug for flex in my PPR: Hurns, Aiken, R. Randle or Snead? Thanks in advance!

Same to you!

Hurns would be my choice.

Edited by irish

Hey irish, I'm trying to sell Devonta Freeman while he's hot. I'm just wondering where you think the cutoff line is for RBs I should target. I'm thinking, I'll target Forte, Ingram, Ivory, Gore, Gurley...but stop before Randle, Latavius Murray, and Chris Johnson?

Thanks again!

Here's the issue, if you're trying to sell Freeman while he's hot for his "current" value, only Bell, Charles, Forte and Peterson are ahead of him. Maybe you can see if you can deal Freeman for Foster. However, even Freeman has slightly more value but with less risk of someone stealing carries, like Coleman. L. Murray, Woodhead (PPR), Lacy, Gurley and Lynch are in that next group that could all be worth at least as much or more than Freeman by season's end.

Edited by irish

2 line up questions for you:

In a .5 PPR, would you start Chris Thompson over J. Hill or Blount? Bonus @ 100, 150 & 200 yards rushing or receiving.

In a PPR league, would you start Rawls, Hillman, M. Gordon or D. Martin? Bonus @ 100 yards rushing or receiving.

Torn between Thompson and Blount. Blount could be killing it in the 3rd and 4th quarter and Thompson is great in the passing game. I guess with a .5 PPR, I'd lean Blount.

From the options in a PPR league, I'd go with Martin for sure.

Hill at home vs seahawks or Hillman @ raiders without know how the carries will be split?

Would you sit Cooper for either of these 2: Snead @ Philly or J. Brown @ Detroit?

I'd start hill over hillman as I think he had a better chance to score.

At this point, I'd never take Cooper out of my lineup. So, I'd start him as I think he'll finish a bit better than brown and more so better than snead.

PPR league Agholor or Chris Hogan?

Different league, PPR, Calvin Johnson or Allen Robinson?

I'll take Agholor and Johnson.

Start Jeremy Hill vs Sea or Duke Jr. @ Bal

Start Amari Cooper vs Den or Hurns @ TB

Thanks Irish!

I like The Duke a little bit more than hill and as mentioned above I'm not taking Cooper out of my lineup, so start him over Hurns.

YW.