[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

For streaming def this week, do I go chiefs or bengals? Thanks for the advice above also. I snagged Matthews.

Nice!

I'd go with the Bengals.

Peyton manning, Maclin, Duke Johnson and hankerson for Mark Ingram, Carson Palmer, and Davontae Adams.

Background currently start this in PPR.

Peyton manning

Forte

Spiller/Duke Johnson/ Shane vereen

Maclin (flex)

ODB

Deandre Hopkins

Seems to me it's worth it if Peyton doesn't improve.

Standard scoring, 10 team league. I'm in the Buffalo RB hole at the moment. It's looking like Williams isn't going to play on Sunday, I was able to snag Boobie, but don't have the most confidence. My question is, should I start Boobie Dixon, Lagarette Blount, or Ronnie Hillman? WHIR

Hello again Irish, here is my latest trade offer. Seems like I am trading every week, Maybe this is the last. Anyway here is what I am offering. Tell me what you think. I have Brady and Matty Ice as QBs. My real target is Fitzgerald.

12 team half ppr.

I offered

QB: Matty Ice

WR: John Brown

(Colston, Not an essential part of the deal)

FOR

WR: Larry Fitzgerld

RB: Lamar Miller

(WR: Terrance Williams for colston, not essential)

my team;

QB Brady, Matty Ice

RB J Hill, Gore, Dion Lewis, J Stewart, Vereen, Mcfadden

WR Julio Jones, Moncrief,, J Brown Davante adams, Colston

TE Gronkowski, Clay

Since Steve Smith Sr. will be out, who do I play at flex (.5ppr, 8 team league)? All my bench players other than Tyrod Taylor are conceivable options.

CJ Anderson @ Oakland
Ronnie Hilman @ Oakland
Jeremy Hill vs Seattle
Giovani Bernard vs Seattle
Donte Moncrief @ Houston
Allen Robinson @ Tampa Bay

My team:
QB- Matt Ryan
RB1- Latavius Murray
RB2- Demarco Murray
WR1- Mike Evans
WR2- Amari Cooper
TE- Travis Kelce
FLEX- Steve Smith Sr. (OUT)
D/ST- Bills
K- Adam Vinatieri

I just wanted some advice on how much I can get for Greg Olsen. I currently have a surplus of tight ends and in need of a WR.

Would you trade Greg Olsen for Pierre Garcon

or

Greg Olsen for Golden Tate

I wouldn't give Olsen up for either of them but if you did Garcon is closer in production.

Was offered Luck for Calvin. Pull trigger? QB is Tyrod/Tanne. WRs:Julio/DT/Calvin/J.Jones non-ppr/6pts all TDS

I'd pass cause in reality with Luck being hurt and Tyrod really playing well, you're not making your lineup better and you're losing value at WR.

I have many RBs, Dion Lewis, Blount, Spiller, Abdullah, Chris Johnson, and Karlos Williams. I also have Russel Wilson who I do not like this week.

I was offered a trade to receive Bradford for either Spiller or Abdullah.

What do you think? Which one would you trade? Or would you hold tight?

Peyton manning, Maclin, Duke Johnson and hankerson for Mark Ingram, Carson Palmer, and Davontae Adams.

Background currently start this in PPR.

Peyton manning

Forte

Spiller/Duke Johnson/ Shane vereen

Maclin (flex)

ODB

Deandre Hopkins

Seems to me it's worth it if Peyton doesn't improve.

Absolutely not! Manning and Palmer are even. Ingram and Duke are close and you'd be giving up Maclin and Hank for Davante Adams?!?! NO WAY! Now if you're getting Manning, Maclin, Duke and Hank, then press accept now!

hey man...how do you feel with T.Y. hilt tonight...luck is out...hes my flex in ppr league, or should i use other options like cj anderson, brandin cooks, or legarrette blount? whats your take.

No doubt for me that you still play Hilton even with Luck out. He should still see a high volume of targets and should outscore the rest of your options.

Standard scoring, 10 team league. I'm in the Buffalo RB hole at the moment. It's looking like Williams isn't going to play on Sunday, I was able to snag Boobie, but don't have the most confidence. My question is, should I start Boobie Dixon, Lagarette Blount, or Ronnie Hillman? WHIR

I think I would start Hillman, although I understand you frustration as each of those options could end up as the highest scorer from the 3. Blount should be running out the clock against the Cowboys, Dixon should be shouldering the full load and Hillman has looked better and Denver should dominate this week.

Hello again Irish, here is my latest trade offer. Seems like I am trading every week, Maybe this is the last. Anyway here is what I am offering. Tell me what you think. I have Brady and Matty Ice as QBs. My real target is Fitzgerald.

12 team half ppr.

I offered

QB: Matty Ice

WR: John Brown

(Colston, Not an essential part of the deal)

FOR

WR: Larry Fitzgerld

RB: Lamar Miller

(WR: Terrance Williams for colston, not essential)

my team;

QB Brady, Matty Ice

RB J Hill, Gore, Dion Lewis, J Stewart, Vereen, Mcfadden

WR Julio Jones, Moncrief,, J Brown Davante adams, Colston

TE Gronkowski, Clay

Yeah, you trade a lot but that's what makes this game so much fun.

If you can make that deal happen, that's awesome as you have Brady and will be starting him week in/week out. Therefore, you're basically trading John Brown and Colton for Fitz, Miller and Williams.

Winner, winner, free-roaming, pesticide-free, organic, chicken dinner!

• Like 1

Since Steve Smith Sr. will be out, who do I play at flex (.5ppr, 8 team league)? All my bench players other than Tyrod Taylor are conceivable options.

CJ Anderson @ Oakland

Ronnie Hilman @ Oakland

Jeremy Hill vs Seattle

Giovani Bernard vs Seattle

Donte Moncrief @ Houston

Allen Robinson @ Tampa Bay

My team:

QB- Matt Ryan

RB1- Latavius Murray

RB2- Demarco Murray

WR1- Mike Evans

WR2- Amari Cooper

TE- Travis Kelce

FLEX- Steve Smith Sr. (OUT)

D/ST- Bills

K- Adam Vinatieri

Allen Robinson is your play, done deal.

Ten team standard scoring

Charles is my rb1
I have foster and gore as well who are playing tonight. I'm planning on playing foster as rb2 and gore at flex.

Should I hold off on gore? I also have
Karlos williams @ ten
Doug martin v Jax
Allen robinson @ tb
Martavis Bryant @ SD
Matt jones @ atl

Hey Irish, in a PPR league where we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, and a FLEX, I want to trade a RB for a WR. Here is my team:

QB: Luck, Dalton

RB: Forsett, Ingram, D. Lewis, Woodhead, Bernard, Vereen

WR: Landry, Evans, Garcon

A guy in our league has Antonio Brown, Megatron, and Keenan Allen and needs help at RB. Which RB do you think I should offer to trade for which of his WRs? Thanks!