[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Heya, thanks for offering to give your awesome advice all these months.

I currently own Jason Witten and Justin Forsett. An opponent is open to trading away Olsen and Foster.

My RB depth is pretty good, and I'm actually not even planning to start Forsett next week—my RBs 1-3 have been far more consistent. I feel I'm in a safe spot to make a bold trade like this, and potentially gain some huge bursts of points after Foster recovers. Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Here's my current roster:

QB1: Andy Dalton
QB2: Russell Wilson
RB1: Devonta Freeman
RB2: Dion Lewis
RB3: Karlos Williams
RB4: Justin Forsett
RB5: DeMarco Murray
WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
WR2: James Jones
WR3: Jeremy Maclin
WR4: Emmanuel Sanders
WR5: Davante Adams
TE: Jason Witten
K: Brandon McManus
DST: Denver Broncos
Edited by LegionOfPoop

Should I even consider trading for Dez Bryant. And how much should I give. I Have two QBs, Brady ad M Bryant. Bryant for Dez? I hear he may be close to coming back.

Not a bad idea to try to buy Dez low now, what it'll take to pry him away? Only his current bitter owner knows that fickle price. However, it can't hurt to send over a low-ball offer that's not too insulting.

Ellington/M.Evans for Calvin

P.Manning/Harvin for R.Wilson

Fair trades? My team is 1-2-1 .... mostly due to poorly made decisions, I feel like I have a good team, just ancy for wins...

I probably wouldn't do either trade but the first one is a definite pass for me. The second trade I might entertain.

Heya, thanks for offering to give your awesome advice all these months.

I currently own Jason Witten and Justin Forsett. An opponent is open to trading away Olsen and Foster.

My RB depth is pretty good, and I'm actually not even planning to start Forsett next weekmy RBs 1-3 have been far more consistent. I feel I'm in a safe spot to make a bold trade like this, and potentially gain some huge bursts of points after Foster recovers. Would like to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Here's my current roster:

QB: Andy Dalton, Russell Wilson

RB1: Devonta FreemanRB2: Dion Lewis

RB3: Karlos Williams

RB4: Justin Forsett

RB5: DeMarco Murray

WR1: Larry Fitzgerald

WR2: James Jones

WR3: Jeremy Maclin

WR4: Emmanuel Sanders

WR5: Davante Adams

TE: Jason Witten

K: Brandon McManus

DST: Denver Broncos

Let me get this straight, the other owner wants to give you Olsen and foster for Witten and Forsett? I like this trade for you and think you come out ahead on both positions. Well done if you can do it!

And np worth me sharing my thoughts. I hope it helps more times than not. Good Luck!

Edited by irish

Hey another Q,

Andrew Luck is on the trading block. I figure I could offer Tannehill + Woodhead or T. Taylor + Woodhead and maybe pick him up. It's a standard redraft league.

Do you think I'm giving up too much? Do you think Andrew Luck has any chance of bouncing back this year behind that terrible O-line? My other rb's are Dion Lewis, Ivory, J. Randle, and Yeldon so it won't be the end of the world if I lose Woodhead.

Thanks for the advice!

Hey another Q,

Andrew Luck is on the trading block. I figure I could offer Tannehill + Woodhead or T. Taylor + Woodhead and maybe pick him up. It's a standard redraft league.

Do you think I'm giving up too much? Do you think Andrew Luck has any chance of bouncing back this year behind that terrible O-line? My other rb's are Dion Lewis, Ivory, J. Randle, and Yeldon so it won't be the end of the world if I lose Woodhead.

Thanks for the advice!

Face value of the trade is that you're losing out on points but your upgrading your starting lineup, so do the deal. Well Done!

Let me get this straight, the other owner wants to give you Olsen and foster for Witten and Forsett? I like this trade for you and think you come out ahead on both positions. Well done if you can do it!

And np worth me sharing my thoughts. I hope it helps more times than not. Good Luck!

Thanks, cheers. :) You seem quite experienced, so I appreciate the advice.

Correct, he's open to giving me Olsen and Foster for Witten and Forsett. I think Forsett's recent 150-yarder helped entice him!

Edited by LegionOfPoop

OK Irish, new offer made to me tonight. he wants to give me E Lacy and James Jones for Julio.

My team: QB: Brady, Matty Ice

RB: Gore, J Hill, Dion Lewis, S Vereen, R Bush

WR Julio, Maclin, Moncrief, Colston, D Adams

TE: Eifert, Clay

What do you think about the offer, can I afford to give up Julio. I am thinking that Atlanta is actually starting to lean on the run more.

irish, one more Q, if you don't mind?: when the heck can we all drop DeMarco Murray?

He's dead last on my 5-RB depth chart, and I'm holding on to him with a thread of hope. However, Woodhead, Doug Martin, Hillman, Charles Clay—all on the wire—seem substantially more valuable.

Thanks again, irish. Cheers

Thanks, cheers. :) You seem quite experienced, so I appreciate the advice.

Correct, he's open to giving me Olsen and Foster for Witten and Forsett. I think Forsett's recent 150-yarder helped entice him!

You got, np. No doubt Forsett's last effort will help the cause.

I don't mind sharing my 2 cents and hope for the best. Been playing 1989, so yeah, I have some experience. LoL!

Hi, a guy that is 0-4 in my league offered my Calvin Johnson and D. Murray for M. Ingram and K wright. I'm 3-1 and wondering how long Ingram can keep up these numbers and how long Murray and Johnson will keep putting up their bad numbers, is this a good trade for me for the future?? Thanks!!! 12 man PPR

Should I trade Cobb, Bishop Sankey, and Larry Donnell for Foster, Brandin Cooks, and Julius Thomas? Non-PPR league.

My flex players are currently:

Eddie Lacy

Andre Ellington

Chris Johnson

Ryan Matthews

Darren McFadden

Bishop Sankey

Randall Cobb

Alshon Jeffrey

Vincent Jackson

Martavis Bryant

Torrey Smith

Thanks

OK Irish, new offer made to me tonight. he wants to give me E Lacy and James Jones for Julio.

My team: QB: Brady, Matty Ice

RB: Gore, J Hill, Dion Lewis, S Vereen, R Bush

WR Julio, Maclin, Moncrief, Colston, D Adams

TE: Eifert, Clay

What do you think about the offer, can I afford to give up Julio. I am thinking that Atlanta is actually starting to lean on the run more.

Standard or ppr?

need some trade advice! non ppr and my team is struggling after a string of injuries.

I was offered a trade for my obj and ingram for carson palmer, carlos hyde and amari cooper. what do you think about this trade? Thanks!!!!

qb derek carr

rb cj anderson

rb mark ingram

wr obj

wr sammy watkins

flex doug martin

d bills

k crosby

bench

ronnie hillman

percy harvin

Send Eddie Lacy, GB RB from RB to HOLT