[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

I've encountered some injury woes this past week and with bye weeks closing in I need some depth. I have some waiver requests but I'm at the back of a 12 team league so I don't have my hopes up. Should I offer the following trade and do you think they'll consider it:

Trade away:

G. Tate, A. Boldin, Matt Jones

Receive:

Duke Johnson, M. Crabtree note: the owner also has M. Brown from the Cards, but I feel crabtree will perform better.

I'd rather keep Tate, Boldin and Matt Jones.

Trade Julio Jones - B.Cooks - G.Bernard for

Jamaal Charles - E.Sanders - S.Smith?

.5 point ppr team

Tom Brady

Julio Jones

Jordan Matthews

Arian Foster

Jeremy Hill

Delanie Walker

Giovanni Bernard

Bench: Tyrod Taylor, Brandin Cooks, Ryan Matthews, Eric Decker, Eric Ebron

Love Julio, but for rest of season I think Charles will eventually outscore him. The trade looks to be in my favor, but not sure if it improves my team.

I like the Charles, Sanders and Smith end better but you have to hope smith plays soon enough after basically breaking 4 bones. Even if smith is out 2-4 weeks, you still might be better on that deal or at least break even.

Do you think Matt Jones is worth keeping in a ten team standard scoring league?

My RBs are Forsett, Ellington, Stewart, Gurley and Jones

Keep him unless there are better options on the WW. I like Jones as much, if not, more than Stewart.

Got offered to trade AWAY Keenan Allen and David Johnson, in return for Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley and Steve Smith Sr.

This seems like a really good trade for me. I am a little hesitant giving up D. Johnson since this is a return yard league, but the harsh words of the coach and the return of Ellington looming in the air, Gurley seems like an easier jump.

Two teams in question:

12 MAN PPR BONUS POINTS, RETURN YARDS.

QB: Tannehil

WR: ODB

WR: Sanders

RB: CJ Anderson

RB: Chris Ivory

Flex: Keenan Allen

TE: Kelce

BN: J-Stewart, David Johnson, Ronnie Hillman, Stevie Johnson, Mariota

K: Catanzaro

D: Arizona

Team 2:

QB:Tyrod Taylor

WR:Steve Smith Sr.

WR:Jeremy Maclin

RB:Mark Ingram

RB:Danny Woodhead

Flex:Brandin Cooks

TE:Jordan Reed

BN:Gronkowski, Matt Stafford, Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Desean Jackson

K:McManus

D:Denver

Hi there.

Should I trade Ivory for OBJ? sounds like a good trade to me. I just wanna make sure.

It's a standard redraft league. 6 pts per td

At face value, that's a great deal for you. You have other solid options at RB?

I'm torn on what I should do with Gore. Apparently he's suppose to be a top 12 RB this year, but has only over-performed once this season. I had to start him this week since Bell and Dion Lewis are my only other RBs. I've got a trade lined up for this week to get Matt Ryan. (K. Allen and J. Hughes for Ryan. He needs both upgrades desperately. I drafted Romo and Bradford and Fitzpatrick is currently my only QB.) My two questions are should I keep Fitzpatrick as my backup or drop him for Mariota? (Fitz did help me get me to 2-2.) Also, which RB should I try to pickup this week if dropping/trading Gore is the unanimous opinion here?

I'd you can get Mariota and drop Fitzpatrick, do it. I wouldn't drop gore as he's still top 25 but if you can trade him for something upgraded, do it.

Got offered to trade AWAY Keenan Allen and David Johnson, in return for Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley and Steve Smith Sr.

This seems like a really good trade for me. I am a little hesitant giving up D. Johnson since this is a return yard league, but the harsh words of the coach and the return of Ellington looming in the air, Gurley seems like an easier jump.

Two teams in question:

12 MAN PPR BONUS POINTS, RETURN YARDS.

QB: Tannehil

WR: ODB

WR: Sanders

RB: CJ Anderson

RB: Chris Ivory

Flex: Keenan Allen

TE: Kelce

BN: J-Stewart, David Johnson, Ronnie Hillman, Stevie Johnson, Mariota

K: Catanzaro

D: Arizona

Team 2:

QB:Tyrod Taylor

WR:Steve Smith Sr.

WR:Jeremy Maclin

RB:Mark Ingram

RB:Danny Woodhead

Flex:Brandin Cooks

TE:Jordan Reed

BN:Gronkowski, Matt Stafford, Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Desean Jackson

K:McManus

D:Denver

Make that trade yesterday!

Since we're talking Gurley, I found someone in my league that has him. Do you think I'll be able to get Gurley with Carolina's Defense in with Gore since he has Miami's? Here's him team:

QB

Stafford

WR

A.J. Green

Landry

T. Montgomery

Beasley

Cruz

M. Floyd

RB

Marshawn

McCoy

Blue

Dunbar

Woodhead

Gurley

Mason

TE

O. Daniels

K

Catanzarro

DEF

Miami

DB

M. Burnett

H. Smith

DL

J.J. Watt

LB

K. Alexander

L. David

L. Kuechly

Edited by kmerrill03

Quick question for week 5 lineup(standard league):

Currently I'm thinking:

RB: Arian Foster (at Colts)

RB2: Forsett (at Browns)

WR1: Hopkins (at Colts)

WR2: Green (at Seahawks)

Flex: Allen (at Steelers)

TE: Gates. (at Steelers

Any suggested substitutions, maybe Alshon or Megatron?

I'd agree, Allen, Hopkins and green.

Since we're talking Gurley, I found someone in my league that has him. Do you think I'll be able to get Gurley with Carolina's Defense in with Gore since he has Miami's? Here's him team:

QB

Stafford

WR

A.J. Green

Landry

T. Montgomery

Beasley

Cruz

M. Floyd

RB

Marshawn

McCoy

Blue

Dunbar

Woodhead

Gurley

Mason

TE

O. Daniels

K

Catanzarro

DEF

Miami

DB

M. Burnett

H. Smith

DL

J.J. Watt

LB

K. Alexander

L. David

L. Kuechly

Never know until you try. Try just a straight up deal first, but doubt he goes for it. Then you can add the D.

Who will have better numbers for the rest of the year…MACLIN or JEFFERY?

Maclin has been blowing up but Alex Smith just looks horrible.

Chicago IS horrible so they should be passing constantly.

Thoughts?

I see them as neck and neck with a slight advantage to Jeffery.

I put in a waiver claim for Mariota and am crossing my fingers my friend accepts my trade of Gore and Carolina's Defense for Gurley. *Crossing fingers* Thanks for the help once again.

Yup, NP. Those would be some great moves for you!

Terrance Williams...Should I drop him for what would be my backup TE, Richard Rodgers? I just added Allen Hurns for my week 7 bye week filler against Buffalo. I have Alshon, Mike Evans, Sanders as my top 3 WR, so I only need Hurns one week. Terrance Williams plays NYG but I am already feeling like Hurns will play over him. With that info should I drop him for more TE potential in case Delanie Walker doesn't turn out weekly.

Terrance Williams...Should I drop him for what would be my backup TE, Richard Rodgers? I just added Allen Hurns for my week 7 bye week filler against Buffalo. I have Alshon, Mike Evans, Sanders as my top 3 WR, so I only need Hurns one week. Terrance Williams plays NYG but I am already feeling like Hurns will play over him. With that info should I drop him for more TE potential in case Delanie Walker doesn't turn out weekly.

I think Williams has more value and will probably have more chances for use going forward since you start more WRs and need the flexibility.

ndy Dalton and Brandin Cooks for Marshawn Lynch andLarry Fitzgerald in standard league

My team

QB:Drew Bree's and Dalton

RB:Melvin Gordan, lacy, and Blount

WR: Brandin Cooks, Jeffery, Martavius, Garçon,Tate, Robinson,

TE: Jordan Cameron and Jason Witten

What can a package deal of Jeremy Maclin and Jospeh Randle get me?

Also should I drop Thomas Rawls and/or Rishard Matthews for Duke Johnson and Rashad Jennings or Darren Mcfadden if I end up keeping Randle?

I'd get rid of Rawls and add Duke Johnson or Jennings. I'd lean Johnson first.

I wouldn't even begin to tell you what a combo of Maclin and Randle could get you. It depends what the needs are on the other teams' rosters and how willing they are trade. However, you could certainly ask for i high level RB/WR2 or low end WR/RB1 as both Maclin and Randle are in the top 25 at their respective positions.

ndy Dalton and Brandin Cooks for Marshawn Lynch andLarry Fitzgerald in standard league

My team

QB:Drew Bree's and Dalton

RB:Melvin Gordan, lacy, and Blount

WR: Brandin Cooks, Jeffery, Martavius, Garçon,Tate, Robinson,

TE: Jordan Cameron and Jason Witten

I think that's a great trade for you. Upgrade at both RB and WR and give up a backup or part time QB and struggling WR.