[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

It looks like I may have the choice between Charles or AP

I am offering trade of Jeremy Hill + OBJ for one of the two.

If need be I would probably even add one of my bench players to the mix

Which would you prefer over the other?

I'm leaning Charles

You would take Bell over both right?

I do like bell more but if I were you I'd never make that trade. Charles, the one I'd take, is not worth OBJ and Hill.

You're giving him hill for free as OBJ is basically worth Charles by himself.

Edited by irish

Thinking about offering Sammy Watkins and Golden Tate for Mike Evans in a Standard league but I'm a little concerned by his last performance and that I might be overpaying. I already have Sanders, Maclin, Jeffrey and Cooks so I can afford to wait a week on Evans before using him. Worth taking the shot to see if he bites or should I just wait it out to see if Watkins comes back strong? Thanks!!

Without a doubt, you're overpaying and if wait or try to give something other than both of those WRs.

What to do with Alfred Morris and Matt Jones? I have both but I feel like they are going to ride the bench the whole year. I doubt I can trade. Do I drop one? Both? 12 team league I think I have to keep one, Jones?

Alfred Morris is the guy with less value and the one to drop if you want to add another player.

I do like bell more but if I were you I'd never make that trade. Charles, the one I'd take, is not worth OBJ and Hill.

You're giving him hill for free as OBJ is basically worth Charles by himself.

I think I need some reasoning behind this. I have had input from a few people regarding this trade and have gotten all the way from you're underpaying he won't do it, to it's a good even trade, to what you've said as overpaying.

I agree that if both players were in top form that I'd be overpaying. But Hill won't be getting 3TDs every week. 9 carries for 40 yards worries me. OBJ on the other hand is inconsistent. He's had two bad weeks (week 1 and 4) and one huge week (week 2). Week 3 was a bad week until he salvaged it with a 4th quarter 50 yard TD.

And then when looking at my team, I need a RB1, and have talent at WR, so I won't be missing OBJ. I am also afraid to even start Hill because I don't know what I am going to get from him.

These 2 are very inconsistent. Jamaal is consistently excellent.

Also, to slightly add on. I want to make a 2 for 1 as I don't really have any droppable players. I would like to be able to try and stash someone and find a sleeper.

Edited by Julio think u are?

I think I need some reasoning behind this. I have had input from a few people regarding this trade and have gotten all the way from you're underpaying he won't do it, to it's a good even trade, to what you've said as overpaying.

I agree that if both players were in top form that I'd be overpaying. But Hill won't be getting 3TDs every week. 9 carries for 40 yards worries me. OBJ on the other hand is inconsistent. He's had two bad weeks (week 1 and 4) and one huge week (week 2). Week 3 was a bad week until he salvaged it with a 4th quarter 50 yard TD.

And then when looking at my team, I need a RB1, and have talent at WR, so I won't be missing OBJ. I am also afraid to even start Hill because I don't know what I am going to get from him.

These 2 are very inconsistent. Jamaal is consistently excellent.

Also, to slightly add on. I want to make a 2 for 1 as I don't really have any droppable players. I would like to be able to try and stash someone and find a sleeper.

I'm basing that opinion on how I think they will perform RoS. I think you'll be giving up over 100 points on the season to him. Now if you're looking to gain the upgrade at RB and can fill the hole left by OBJ, then go for it.

Quick question for week 5 lineup(standard league):

Currently I'm thinking:

RB: Arian Foster (at Colts)

RB2: Forsett (at Browns)

WR1: Hopkins (at Colts)

WR2: Green (at Seahawks)

Flex: Allen (at Steelers)

TE: Gates. (at Steelers

Any suggested substitutions, maybe Alshon or Megatron?

Edited by anismith

The Dalton owner is in deep need of a RB so he offered me two trades :

1) Andy Dalton for Ameer Abdullah

2) Andy Dalton for Jonathan Stewart

I find it might leave me to thin at RB, but given my QB situation - Tannehill might just go from bad to worse with the firing of their HC and Taylor not being able to get more points up at home vs a mediocre (at best) Giants' defence, what should I do ?

And if I indeed take one of the two trades, which QB do I then drop?

Edited by Babalis1019

Thanks for the advice! Follow up question, should I consider dropping Tate for Spiller to add depth at running back or should I hope I don't get an inconvenient injury between Foster/Forte/Bell and keep my receiver? Thanks again!

Currently I'm thinking:

Do you mean slotting in Megatron or alshon info your lineup over one of the other WRS/flex options?

I've encountered some injury woes this past week and with bye weeks closing in I need some depth. I have some waiver requests but I'm at the back of a 12 team league so I don't have my hopes up. Should I offer the following trade and do you think they'll consider it:

Trade away:

G. Tate, A. Boldin, Matt Jones

Receive:

Duke Johnson, M. Crabtree note: the owner also has M. Brown from the Cards, but I feel crabtree will perform better.

Trade Julio Jones - B.Cooks - G.Bernard for

Jamaal Charles - E.Sanders - S.Smith?

.5 point ppr team

Tom Brady

Julio Jones

Jordan Matthews

Arian Foster

Jeremy Hill

Delanie Walker

Giovanni Bernard

Bench: Tyrod Taylor, Brandin Cooks, Ryan Matthews, Eric Decker, Eric Ebron

Love Julio, but for rest of season I think Charles will eventually outscore him. The trade looks to be in my favor, but not sure if it improves my team.

Yes, I was suggesting slotting Megatron or Alshon rather than my current line up. Or does the current one look good for week 5.

Currently I'm thinking:

The Dalton owner is in deep need of a RB so he offered me two trades :

1) Andy Dalton for Ameer Abdullah

2) Andy Dalton for Jonathan Stewart

I find it might leave me to thin at RB, but given my QB situation - Tannehill might just go from bad to worse with the firing of their HC and Taylor not being able to get more points up at home vs a mediocre (at best) Giants' defence, what should I do ?

And if I indeed take one of the two trades, which QB do I then drop?

Both RBs are similar to me, I like Abdullah a bit more. I also think the QBs are even as well and like Tannehill a bit more.

All depends on how the baby comes out of the oven. You may want to grab a few hours of sleep off the waiver wire for future use. My latest is my third, so I'm a seasoned vet. However, this last little guy was my toughest.

Too bad I didn't have this advice last week....just had my first this week and I'd bid my entire FAAB for a couple hours off the ww

Too bad I didn't have this advice last week....just had my first this week and I'd bid my entire FAAB for a couple hours off the ww

I have Irish's personal mobile #. I'll send it to you so you can get direct access quick and when you need it. With a name like Helpmeout, I can't help but do so.

Both RBs are similar to me, I like Abdullah a bit more. I also think the QBs are even as well and like Tannehill a bit more.

Ok thanks! But with just Forsett, Stewart, Randle and Abdullah at RB is it worth doing this trade for Dalton? Or should I just stick with Taylor&Tannehill and have a tiny bit more depth at rb

Ok thanks! But with just Forsett, Stewart, Randle and Abdullah at RB is it worth doing this trade for Dalton? Or should I just stick with Taylor&Tannehill and have a tiny bit more depth at rb

I'd stick with the depth for sure.

I've encountered some injury woes this past week and with bye weeks closing in I need some depth. I have some waiver requests but I'm at the back of a 12 team league so I don't have my hopes up. Should I offer the following trade and do you think they'll consider it:

Trade away:

G. Tate, A. Boldin, Matt Jones

Receive:

Duke Johnson, M. Crabtree note: the owner also has M. Brown from the Cards, but I feel crabtree will perform better.

Do you mean John Brown from the Cards or Michael Floyd?

LoL, having babies certainly adds a new dynamic to the fantasy draft and regular season! Much more challenging hobby post infants.

I'm torn on what I should do with Gore. Apparently he's suppose to be a top 12 RB this year, but has only over-performed once this season. I had to start him this week since Bell and Dion Lewis are my only other RBs. I've got a trade lined up for this week to get Matt Ryan. (K. Allen and J. Hughes for Ryan. He needs both upgrades desperately. I drafted Romo and Bradford and Fitzpatrick is currently my only QB.) My two questions are should I keep Fitzpatrick as my backup or drop him for Mariota? (Fitz did help me get me to 2-2.) Also, which RB should I try to pickup this week if dropping/trading Gore is the unanimous opinion here?

Edited by kmerrill03

I have Irish's personal mobile #. I'll send it to you so you can get direct access quick and when you need it. With a name like Helpmeout, I can't help but do so.

Not a bad idea, just make those pages to tape up, like in college dorms, where they can just tear off my number as needed.