[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Trade CJ Anderson for Blount?

He has hillman and I have Dion Lewis. Seems like hillman will be the lead back soon. Coach B mainly used Dion Lewis and Blount. I can see games where both put up points in my .5ppr league. Also, Blount has a longer history with NE. If Lewis fumbles a few more times blount should be the lead back. Should I just hold onto CJ? I'm weak at RB.

Also. I currently have CJ as my flex for this week. In case I don't do a trade, should I play him or Marvin jones, tavon Austin, Antonio Andrews or Charles sims? Thanks

Hi Irish!

I need to fill 2 RB and one Flex slot in a standard non-PPR league.

I have 4 RB available and one extra TE available for the 3 open positions (I barely have enough WRs to fill the required 3 WR slots, so I have no viable WR option for the flex slot)

RB/Flex options:

need two for RB slots and the others are available for Flex:

Ameer Abdullah v Cards

CJ Spiller @ Philly

Doug Martin v Jaguars

L. Blount @ Dallas

TE/Flex options

need one for TE slot and the other is available for Flex:

C. Clay @ Tennessee

A. Gates v Steelers

I'd start martin and Abdullah at RB, Clay at TE and Blount as the flex (although gates could match him). Edited by irish

I've been offered Gronk, J Stewart and J Brown for Maclin J Hill, and Eifert. I'm ok with Hill and Eifert, If you say to jump on it, I'll jump on it.

12 team 1/2 PPR

My Team:

QB Brady, Matty Ice

RB J Hill, Gore, Dion Lewis, Vereen, Mcfadden

WR Julio Jones, Maclin, Moncrief, Davante adams, Colston

TE Eifert, Clay

Edited by jailbirds

Hey Irish, thanks for doing this!

Not sure who to start as my WR2 and in my FLEX spot...thoughts?

12-team 0.5 PPR league

QB: M. Ryan
WR: K. Allen

WR: ?
RB: M. Forte

RB: F. Gore,
TE: R. Gronkowski
FLEX: ?

BENCH: M. Crabtree, A. Boldin,
C. Spiller, L. Blount, M. Jones, C. Clay

WW OPTIONS: K. Aiken, W. Snead, T. Williams, R. Randle, M. Jones, D. Baldwin

Ten team standard scoring

Team #1 in sig

Looking to move Matt jones to Morris' owner

He has:

Rodgers Brees

Forte Charles Morris Starks Jennings

Sanders James Jones VJax T Williams

Bennett Gates

K

Def

Who could I offer up to possibly get forte or Charles (he's looking to move one of the two) or maybe even one of his TEs? (He loves gates so I'm thinking Bennett may be more attainable)

Possibly a Calvin and Matt jones package for one of his player? Any ideas/suggestions will be appreciated

I doubt he trades Charles for Megatron/Jones but you can try and then back down to try and get Forte.

Trade CJ Anderson for Blount?

He has hillman and I have Dion Lewis. Seems like hillman will be the lead back soon. Coach B mainly used Dion Lewis and Blount. I can see games where both put up points in my .5ppr league. Also, Blount has a longer history with NE. If Lewis fumbles a few more times blount should be the lead back. Should I just hold onto CJ? I'm weak at RB.

Also. I currently have CJ as my flex for this week. In case I don't do a trade, should I play him or Marvin jones, tavon Austin, Antonio Andrews or Charles sims? Thanks

I like Blount a little more than CJ. If there's no trade, start Marvin Jones.

.5 PPR league...

I have Luck injured and will start Mariota if he can't go. I'm looking to upgrade flex and back up TE spots...Kendall Wright was dropped during bye week and Jordan Cameron is on bye...would you drop Travis Benjamin and Jordon Cameron and pick up K Wright and Barnidge?...hate to have two Browns in my line up...thanks ...just looking for a voice of reason

any advice would be appreciated.

I have Eli Manning, Tyrod Taylor and Marcus Mariota. Whom do I drop to clear a roster spot? Having 3 QB's on my roster is killing me. I need the extra roster space plus I seem to always start the wrong guy. It's a 12 team league and I haven't had any luck moving one of them.

Cheers

Don't want to drop Jets do I play w/o a D or drop Agholor or emerging RB A Andrews or TE Barnidge for a ww D

I'd never suggest playing without filing out an entire lineup. Sometimes, every point counts not just for the week but when it comes to tiebreakers getting into the playoffs. Never submit a lineup that isn't complete. As to who to drop, it depends on where you have more depth.

Hey, Irish.

Who's your pick for QB1 this week?

Carson Palmer (@ Lions)

Marcus Mariota (vs. Bills)

Thx.

Palmer without question.

Who along with jones could I offer up for Bennett?

Jones and maybe John Brown for Bennett.

I've been offered Gronk, J Stewart and J Brown for Maclin J Hill, and Eifert. I'm ok with Hill and Eifert, If you say to jump on it, I'll jump on it.

12 team 1/2 PPR

My Team:

QB Brady, Matty Ice

RB J Hill, Gore, Dion Lewis, Vereen, Mcfadden

WR Julio Jones, Maclin, Moncrief, Davante adams, Colston

TE Eifert, Clay

I would take the Gronk, Stewart and Brown part of that trade and run! Also try to get A-P.

Hey Irish, thanks for doing this!

Not sure who to start as my WR2 and in my FLEX spot...thoughts?

12-team 0.5 PPR league

QB: M. Ryan

WR: K. Allen

WR: ?

RB: M. Forte

RB: F. Gore,

TE: R. Gronkowski

FLEX: ?

BENCH: M. Crabtree, A. Boldin, C. Spiller, L. Blount, M. Jones, C. Clay

WW OPTIONS: K. Aiken, W. Snead, T. Williams, R. Randle, M. Jones, D. Baldwin

NP, hope it helps more than hurts.

Crabtree would be your WR2. For Flex go with Clay.

I would drop M. Jones for Snead.

.5 PPR league...

I have Luck injured and will start Mariota if he can't go. I'm looking to upgrade flex and back up TE spots...Kendall Wright was dropped during bye week and Jordan Cameron is on bye...would you drop Travis Benjamin and Jordon Cameron and pick up K Wright and Barnidge?...hate to have two Browns in my line up...thanks ...just looking for a voice of reason

Absolutely! Yes, and Yes. Get Barnridge and K Wright by dropping both Benjamin and Cameron.

any advice would be appreciated.

I have Eli Manning, Tyrod Taylor and Marcus Mariota. Whom do I drop to clear a roster spot? Having 3 QB's on my roster is killing me. I need the extra roster space plus I seem to always start the wrong guy. It's a 12 team league and I haven't had any luck moving one of them.

Cheers

That sucks I was going to say to try and trade one of them to a QB needy team. They all have similar value and the one with the least value IMO, is Manning by only by a slim margin. I'd look at who they face in the Playoff weeks and pick the ones you can get the most out of based on those match-ups.

Mariota (vs bills) or Bradford ( vs saints)

Toss-up and I'd lean Mariota.

Flex question (standard): Allen Hurns, Gio Bernard or (this may be crazy...) Charles Clay?

And yes, Gronk is my starting TE.

Not crazy at all to start a second TE in your flex spot, I did it last week. However, even though I see all 3 players as about even for this week, I'd go Gio.