[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

Hello Irish!

Team 1 in my signature: I was offered a trade where I would send Abdullah and I would receive Chris Johnson. What are your thoughts about this? I am leaning towards no.

Chris Johnson has so far looked better than Abdullah. however,Ellington is on his way back and will likely limit CK?K's upside.

Thanks for your help!

K williams will be a 12th round pick next year. This is a keeper Lg. Would you trade K Williams for M Evans? Current roster is as follows:

RB's

Hyde

L Miller

Abdullah

Crowell

WR"s

Julio Jones

J Brown

M Bryant

In a redraft I would do this, but main concern is I'm losing a good keeper for next year. However, they just signed Mccoy to a huge contract and this is year 1 which I beleive will severly limit K Williams future upside as it will be hard to get rid of Mccoy. Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing here. Your 2 cents is welcome. Thx in advance

Another week, another set of waiver wire decisions to make.

12 team league, no PPR, standard scoring with 6 pt TDs for everything including passing. Current starters in bold.

QBs: Stafford, Flacco

RBs: L. Murray, Woodhead, Anderson(FLEX), Ivory(BYE), Spiller

WRs: Julio, Martavis Bryant, Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams, Ty Montgomery

TE: Bennett

At QB is Flacco worth keeping this week against CLE? They've given up plenty of points to QBs not named Rivers, who torched them this week. However with Steve Smith potentially out or at the very least limited after the rib injury I'm wondering if he can be counted on. He looked horrendous at PIT. My other options on the wire are Cutler, Smith and Bortles. Cutler and Smith are the two I'm looking at right now. KC's secondary seems a little beat up and Cutler should at least get some garbage time if they fall behind. On the other hand, Smith has put up solid production in 3 of 4 games this year and I could use a QB that can at least get me 15-20 with the last two weeks yielding me less than 10 at the position. My biggest concern with Smith is that they get a lead and run the ball the rest of the game leaving Smith with very little to do. Do I stick with Flacco or stream someone else this week?

Not much on the wire at the RB position as usual. Duke Johnson is the only guy of note, but I doubt I would start him over anyone on my roster right now. Especially with a matchup against Baltimore upcoming. I do notice Joique Bell on the list. Would he be worth a stash at this point or is that backfield too clouded to make him worthy of a roster spot?

WRs of note are Hurns, Hankerson, Randle, Snead, Aiken. Seems like I should stake a claim for at least one of these guys and drop Montgomery right now. Which of the above guys do I grab?

Got offered to trade AWAY Keenan Allen and David Johnson, in return for Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley and Steve Smith Sr.

This seems like a really good trade for me. I am a little hesitant giving up D. Johnson since this is a return yard league, but the harsh words of the coach and the return of Ellington looming in the air, Gurley seems like an easier jump.

Two teams in question:

12 MAN PPR BONUS POINTS, RETURN YARDS.

QB: Tannehil

WR: ODB

WR: Sanders

RB: CJ Anderson

RB: Chris Ivory

Flex: Keenan Allen

TE: Kelce

BN: J-Stewart, David Johnson, Ronnie Hillman, Stevie Johnson, Mariota

K: Catanzaro

D: Arizona

Team 2:

QB:Tyrod Taylor

WR:Steve Smith Sr.

WR:Jeremy Maclin

RB:Mark Ingram

RB:Danny Woodhead

Flex:Brandin Cooks

TE:Jordan Reed

BN:Gronkowski, Matt Stafford, Lamar Miller, Todd Gurley, Desean Jackson

K:McManus

D:Denver

That is a steal of a deal! Take that and run with Miller, Gurley and Smith.

OK Irish, new offer made to me tonight. he wants to give me E Lacy and James Jones for Julio.

My team: QB: Brady, Matty Ice

RB: Gore, J Hill, Dion Lewis, S Vereen, R Bush

WR Julio, Maclin, Moncrief, Colston, D Adams

TE: Eifert, Clay

What do you think about the offer, can I afford to give up Julio. I am thinking that Atlanta is actually starting to lean on the run more.

You're RBs do leave a bit to be desired. Losing Julio absolutely blows but ultimately, you're getting back more points for your starting lineup than you're losing in Lacy and Jones. I'd make the deal and cringe ever so slightly.

irish, one more Q, if you don't mind?: when the heck can we all drop DeMarco Murray?

He's dead last on my 5-RB depth chart, and I'm holding on to him with a thread of hope. However, Woodhead, Doug Martin, Hillman, Charles Clay—all on the wire—seem substantially more valuable.

Thanks again, irish. Cheers

I would not drop Murray as of yet as I have hope for him to be a Top 20 RB and maybe even get into the Top 15. However, at this point and really on the entire season, Woodhead has been more valuable and you should add him ASAP!

Edited by irish

Who to start?

Qb: Brees

RB: Lacy,Lynch,Melvin Gordon, Blount

WR: Jeffery,Tate, Fitzgerald, Robinson, Garçon, Martavius

Te: Witten, J. Cameron

Then I need a flex position.

Standard scoring

How many can you start per position?

I have a bit of worry for Joseph Randle and was wondering if it would be smart to sell for Dez in a trade?

That's a tough call. So, you're looking to trade Randle for Dez? I'd probably keep Randle.

Hi, a guy that is 0-4 in my league offered my Calvin Johnson and D. Murray for M. Ingram and K wright. I'm 3-1 and wondering how long Ingram can keep up these numbers and how long Murray and Johnson will keep putting up their bad numbers, is this a good trade for me for the future?? Thanks!!! 12 man PPR

I would take the Megatron/Murray side of that trade. I think you're going about 30 points on the year, which is about 2-3 puts per week.

I've encountered some injury woes this past week and with bye weeks closing in I need some depth. I have some waiver requests but I'm at the back of a 12 team league so I don't have my hopes up. Should I offer the following trade and do you think they'll consider it:

Trade away:

G. Tate, A. Boldin, Matt Jones

Receive:

Duke Johnson, M. Crabtree note: the owner also has M. Brown from the Cards, but I feel crabtree will perform better.

You're giving up more points because it's your 3 players for his 2 but getting more points per player in your starting lineup as both Crabtree and Duke are upgrades over what you have. Make the deal!

Should I trade Cobb, Bishop Sankey, and Larry Donnell for Foster, Brandin Cooks, and Julius Thomas? Non-PPR league.

My flex players are currently:

Eddie Lacy

Andre Ellington

Chris Johnson

Ryan Matthews

Darren McFadden

Bishop Sankey

Randall Cobb

Alshon Jeffrey

Vincent Jackson

Martavis Bryant

Torrey Smith

Thanks

I make that deal. I see you as adding about 30 more points to your team for the RoS, Foster is a huge upgrade at RB, Cooks is a pretty big downgrade at WR but with more upside than Sankey and Thomas is better than Donnell.

Hey Irish, well, tried your suggestion to snag Brady on a trade, but no takers so stuck with P. Manning and Rivers. I have room on my bench, and Gates is available. Is it worth snagging hI'm and work with Rivers/Gates connect?

Yeah, not sure who you have at TE but Gates should come back and be a Top 10 TE option the rest of the way.

need some trade advice! non ppr and my team is struggling after a string of injuries.

I was offered a trade for my obj and ingram for carson palmer, carlos hyde and amari cooper. what do you think about this trade? Thanks!!!!

qb derek carr

rb cj anderson

rb mark ingram

wr obj

wr sammy watkins

flex doug martin

d bills

k crosby

bench

ronnie hillman

percy harvin

You're obviously going to come out on top there points wise as it's a 3-2 trade and one of the guys you're getting back is a QB. However, even though you need a solid QB and getting Palmer is great, IMO, you're losing about 35-40 at the RB/WR positions through the trade and the upgrade you're getting with Carr to Palmer is not 35+ points so you're losing out in general for your starting lineup. See if you can add another QB of the WW to backup Carr or trade a lesser quality QB.

Send Eddie Lacy, GB RB from RB to HOLT

Send Keenan Allen, SD WR from WR to HOLT

Send Carson Palmer, Ari QB from QB to HOLT

Receive Drew Brees, NO QB from HOLT to Bench

Receive Dion Lewis, NE RB from HOLT to Bench

Receive Julio Jones, Atl WR from HOLT to Bench

My Team:

Carson Palmer

Eddie Lacy

Alfred Morris

Odel Beckham

Keenan Allen

Jimmy Graham

Jordan Matthews

Cardinals Defense

Dan Bailey

Good trade or no?

I'd take the Brees, Lewis and Julio end of that deal lickety split!

Right now, I have 5 players on bye, so I need to regroup. I am adding Sam Bradford for Joe Flacco, The Giants def, Duke Johnson for Steve Smith, and Dontrelle Inman. Do these sound good or do you have anyone that you suggest that I should add?

I couldn't even imagine suggesting who to add as I don't know what options are out there for you. Be careful with dropping Smith as he may not even be out this week or out for long even if he is. I think Bradford is a Top 10 QB play for this week, so nice add. I also think the Giants' D will be Top 5. Duke Johnson could also be good for Top 25 RB numbers.

Streaming DST for this week...

Falcons D vs Redskins

Patriots D @ Cowboys

What do you think?

I'd start the Falcons over the Pats this week.

Also need to pick up a TE fill in with Olsen on BYE. My options are...

Gary Barnidge @ Bal

Dwayne Allen @ Hou (if he plays)

Coby Fleener @ HOU (if Allen doesn't play)

Vernon Davis @ NYG

Crazy to say this but I'd go with Barnridge.

Jailbirds here PPR League on my question about the Julio for Lacy and James jones trade

Think I finally got ya on that one, yes?

Irish,

What should I do with CJ Anderson, J Steward ? who should I keep or drop them and pick up Duke Johnson, or Doug Martin, Hillman ? Let me know what you like best 2 from

CJ Anderson, J Steward ,Duke Johnson, or Doug Martin, Hillman

My other RBs are J Forsett, Dion Lewis and Devonta Freeman. (non PPR, 8 teams)

Thanks.

Hello Irish!

Team 1 in my signature: I was offered a trade where I would send Abdullah and I would receive Chris Johnson. What are your thoughts about this? I am leaning towards no.

Chris Johnson has so far looked better than Abdullah. however,Ellington is on his way back and will likely limit CK?K's upside.

Thanks for your help!

No way in hell I make that trade! Keep Abdullah.

K williams will be a 12th round pick next year. This is a keeper Lg. Would you trade K Williams for M Evans? Current roster is as follows:

RB's

Hyde

L Miller

Abdullah

Crowell

WR"s

Julio Jones

J Brown

M Bryant

In a redraft I would do this, but main concern is I'm losing a good keeper for next year. However, they just signed Mccoy to a huge contract and this is year 1 which I beleive will severly limit K Williams future upside as it will be hard to get rid of Mccoy. Just want to make sure I'm doing the right thing here. Your 2 cents is welcome. Thx in advance

Absolutely grab Mike Evans!

Another week, another set of waiver wire decisions to make.

12 team league, no PPR, standard scoring with 6 pt TDs for everything including passing. Current starters in bold.

QBs: Stafford, Flacco

RBs: L. Murray, Woodhead, Anderson(FLEX), Ivory(BYE), Spiller

WRs: Julio, Martavis Bryant, Stevie Johnson, Davante Adams, Ty Montgomery

TE: Bennett

At QB is Flacco worth keeping this week against CLE? They've given up plenty of points to QBs not named Rivers, who torched them this week. However with Steve Smith potentially out or at the very least limited after the rib injury I'm wondering if he can be counted on. He looked horrendous at PIT. My other options on the wire are Cutler, Smith and Bortles. Cutler and Smith are the two I'm looking at right now. KC's secondary seems a little beat up and Cutler should at least get some garbage time if they fall behind. On the other hand, Smith has put up solid production in 3 of 4 games this year and I could use a QB that can at least get me 15-20 with the last two weeks yielding me less than 10 at the position. My biggest concern with Smith is that they get a lead and run the ball the rest of the game leaving Smith with very little to do. Do I stick with Flacco or stream someone else this week?

Not much on the wire at the RB position as usual. Duke Johnson is the only guy of note, but I doubt I would start him over anyone on my roster right now. Especially with a matchup against Baltimore upcoming. I do notice Joique Bell on the list. Would he be worth a stash at this point or is that backfield too clouded to make him worthy of a roster spot?

WRs of note are Hurns, Hankerson, Randle, Snead, Aiken. Seems like I should stake a claim for at least one of these guys and drop Montgomery right now. Which of the above guys do I grab?

Start with the QBs. Crazy as it sounds, I play Stafford this week and the only guy that I'd add would be Smith, dropping Flacco.

At RB, give some serious thought to starting Duke Johnson over Anderson, I see Duke as Top 25 this week and Anderson more like Top 30.

At WR, I'd drop Montgomery and pickup Hankerson or Hurns. Hankerson would be my first choice.

• Like 1