[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

okie thanks as always!

If Julius blows up today I will send an angry mob your way :P

Thx for the heads up. I'll have the armed guards ready. LoL. Hurns had a TD already.

Yeah Hurns looking good. Unfortunately I'm against D Martin today. Wonder what he had for breakfast lol.

He ate Superman.

I give up Maclin for Todd Gurley... Is it a good deal? Maclin is one the wr receiver I have. Thanks in advance.

Would need to see the rest of your team, starting lineup options, and scoring.

Who's the WR to own in Jacksonville? Hurns or Robinson? Hurns gets more targets but Robinson is more of a redzone target

They're pretty even, Robinson might have the slight edge as you mentioned.

That's why it's a tough decision. It's even tougher because I'm in a .5 ppr league which leads me to value Hurns more

Yeah, I understand that.

Despite last night's performance should I still drop Anquan Boldin? Also, should I pick up Brandon LaFell and Blake Bortles? I think Brandon's coming back in a couple of weeks and Blake's fantasy numbers have been unexpectedly impressive.

I would say if don't have a solid QB2, try and trade him to make room for bortles. Either way, pick bortles up definitely, still has yet to put a full game together and just got Juilius Thomas back

Palmer Rivers

Gurley Forsett Ellington Jstew Matt Jones

OBJ Julio Calvin A Robinson J Brown

D Walker

Vinateri

Buffalo

if you HAVE to pick west up, I'd say drop M. Jones, can be a decent play any week, but I'm avoiding the Redskins backfield like the plague. With west you share the ball between 2 RB

if you HAVE to pick west up, I'd say drop M. Jones, can be a decent play any week, but I'm avoiding the Redskins backfield like the plague. With west you share the ball between 2 RB

With Gurley on bye, Forsett now with an ankle injury, Ellington getting significantly less touches than both johnsons and JStew running like he's in wet sand I could use some RB help next week