[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joseph Randle

she also allegedly told her friend she was gonna accuse him and get him in trouble to get paid. But, I'm sure your alleged stuff is the true stuff..

Nope, I hadn't heard that, I didn't dismiss it and consider my opinion more valid. But portray it as you like.

Nope, I hadn't heard that, I didn't dismiss it and consider my opinion more valid. But portray it as you like.

Look, idk what he did or didn't do. Whatt bothers me ( and I've been guilty of it in the past) is, something (one side of a story, the one that grabs headlines) is reported, usually by ESPN. Then people eat it up as fact. Yup..he did it! Grab your pitch forks!! Theres two sides to every story, the part that IS reported is to grab as many headlines/viewers is possible..without research that's all we get today
  • Like 1

Look, idk what he did or didn't do. Whatt bothers me ( and I've been guilty of it in the past) is, something (one side of a story, the one that grabs headlines) is reported, usually by ESPN. Then people eat it up as fact. Yup..he did it! Grab your pitch forks!! Theres two sides to every story, the part that IS reported is to grab as many headlines/viewers is possible..without research that's all we get today

Well you know...doesn't help that a judge convicted him in court before it was overturned in the appeals process. :shrug:

Don't really think that's ESPN's fault...

Edited by Def.
  • Like 1

not getting totally wrapped up in this again. Either research or search it here. If you don't wanna, I don't really care :shrug:

There's nothing to get wrapped up in. There is no denying he was convicted by a judge prior to the appeal. Just pointing out that blaming everyone's bias on ESPN or other rumormill websites is not necessarily applicable here.

There's nothing to get wrapped up in. There is no denying he was convicted by a judge prior to the appeal. Just pointing out that blaming everyone's bias on ESPN or other rumormill websites is not necessarily applicable here.

in North Carolina, at the hearing he took part in is the defense able to state their case..or even speak? Or is it a hearing where only the prosecution states what they wanna state, and the judge rules based on what the prosecuter (only) says, then the accused chooses between sticking with that ruling or having a trial by jury? I'm just wondering, because ESPN didn't go that far with their report

I agree always another side to the story. As for ESPN I don't read them much, and only watch the channel for live sports. I generally ignore the talking head and talk radio part of sports, just a bunch of blowhards. I don't believe what I read over what somebody else provides, if read about her telling her friends she'd go after him or screw him over then I'd have more doubt about other reports.

The media as a whole is a joke, somebody posted this link today

http://news.yahoo.com/nypd-plan-ending-homelessness-shame-them-125110994.html

Which portrays it as action by the NYPD, you have to read the story to see it was something done by the Union. Then if just search for NYPD SHAMES HOMELESS almost every other story says it was the union. :thinking:

in North Carolina, at the hearing he took part in is the defense able to state their case..or even speak? Or is it a hearing where only the prosecution states what they wanna state, and the judge rules based on what the prosecuter (only) says, then the accused chooses between sticking with that ruling or having a trial by jury? I'm just wondering, because ESPN didn't go that far with their report

You really can't even acknowledge he was convicted in a court before appeal? Ok then, I'll leave you to your bias.

• 1 month later...

JJ thinks with his O-Line RBs are plug and play, and to some extent there is truth in that belief. However, I think we would be fooling ourselves if we believed there is a back on Dallas' roster that will put up the numbers Murray did last year. In fact I am not convinced that all the backs combined will match Murray's production from last year. I just don't buy the Randle hype, not convinced he can be an every down back (I hope I am wrong). How many running backs have we seen that have tried to make the jump from relief role to star roll and fail miserably. And I am really not convinced that a Raider throw away will save the running game - like many others I am not convinced McFadden can stay healthy.

I presume everybody has now jumped off the Joseph Randle bandwagon? Presumably some of you were jumping on the Christian Michael bandwagon last week.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Irvin was self destructive, did coke, hired hookers and partied hard. He also practiced harder then anyone on the team and never stole anything from a store that I recall. Stealing underwear when you have the money in your pocket just screams slim ball and a guy that has an extremely slimy personality. I just can't envision hearing people discuss how Randle has become a reliable starting running back. It's a decision that just irks me. It's not the heat of the moment kind of decision that some make. He planned to try and steal underwear and what ever else he took. I can't take a guy seriously that could do something that childish and expect him to turn into some great workhorse that carries a team though the rigors of an NFL season.

We'll see but my gut tells me he gets relegated to a role player and is out of the league before his contract is up.

Here you go........

• Like 1

You know what folks. I have come to a conclusion. Randle is going no where and going to end up falling on his face. The more I think about it, I can't get over stealing underwear. Sorry I won't let it go. How can a guy that steals underwear be trusted period. How can a guy that would show that little of character end up leading a backfield. Sorry, I can't see it. No way. No way can a guy go from underwear thief to starting tailback.

Life never works like that. Life will not allow for that kind of stupidity to go unchecked. No I am confident, Randle is not going to become the starter in Dallas. You can get away with a lot of things but stealing underwear is not among the list of character flaws people forget or life forgets to punish you for.

And this....They gave him a shot which I didn't think they should have but he proved to be exactly the kind of low character kid I predicted.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1

Ok, my Prediction..........

Randle gets out played by DMC in the last two weeks of preseason and his ego can't handle it. He already has the attitude of a guy that has carried the rock for years as a stud runner yet hasn't don't diddly squat yet on the field. He throws a tantrum which confirms he's not ready and DMC goes on to have his best year as a pro leading the Cowboys to a Division Title.

Was off on the time frame but.........We'll see how the Division goes.

• Like 2

Wait you didn't like Randle, I must have missed that ;) Yep stealing underwear is just horrible, but not any of what Hardy did (sorry was accused of doing).

Not to mention it actually required a pretty significant injury to Randle for DMC to finally get the chance to show his ability and carry the load. Also helped that Dunbar was gone and CMix is just nothing special. He didn't really outplay him prior to that, or the coaches were blind to it.

yeah, more spam topics about the Cowboys. We need seperate topics for every individual player, except for Randle we need to have 2 running. Couldn't just reference the link in your other post, or ask for a Cowboys forum to be created?

I predict that anybody that drafts Randle and/or McFadden with the anticipation said back will be the starter and will put up numbers like the Dallas running game last year will be regretting their decision by mid-season. In fact, I predict that it will be very difficult to predict from week to week which back on the Dallas roster will be a factor that particular week ... and the back that contributes late in the season may not even be on the roster yet.

In JJ's infinite wisdom he has decided that he has an offensive line that is so dominant that he can plug and play any RB (and thus had no issues letting Murray go) ... so nobody should be surprised if it is plug and play RB roulette from week to week as they attempt to find and ride the hot hand.

Well ... so far that prediction seems to be right in line ...

Well ... so far that prediction seems to be right in line ...

You nailed it right on the money so far. Now it's time for my DMC prediction to pay off as all my leagues have been waiting for a game like last week. Let's keep it going.......

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 1