[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's shady

gilthorp

From Rotoworld:

LeSean McCoy was added to the Bills' injury report on Thursday, getting in a "limited" practice with a hamstring issue.
McCoy was absent from the injury report on Wednesday. Coach Rex Ryan said he had to "back out" of practice, and that it was not the plan to get him a day of rest. Ryan "hopes" he'll be ready to go against the Patriots. There doesn't appear to be genuine concern McCoy will sit in Week 2, but he could lose a lot of work to Karlos Williams. Shady's status will be updated on Friday. He's going to be dropped in Rotoworld's Week 2 rankings. Sep 17 - 1:59 PM
I saw it on the crawl on ESPN. Anything to worry about here Buffalo homers?

Man I wish he wouldn't have fallen to me in my local. I didn't want him but couldn't pass on him. I hate dealing with crap like this all season.

I feel your pain. Mike Evans on my roster.

:kicksrock:

Hope you have Karlos though if McCoy is ruled out. Only one week and he's a rookie but it beats if he'd have shown 3 yards and a cloud of dust last week.

I don't have McCoy - but I certainly snatched up Williams. Run first team in which he's already relevant when McCoy is playing. Not trying to hijack a McCoy post - but get Williams before you regret it..

agree....i think soon rex will realize what chip did...mccoy does too much east/west running.....rex wants someone to hit it up in there.....if anyone saw the patriots try to defend the run last week you could probably throw thurman thomas or kenneth davis out there now and they could each run for 100.....

williams is a good athlete....kid was a top 10 recruit in high school and spent most of his fsu career at safety before making the switch to rb last year....

Edited by forever in debt to mo lewis
  • Like 1

Lot of snatch in this thread :unsure:

Williams needs to be added if you have McCoy but unless it's fairly deep it may be hard to hold a handcuff on your roster. But I'd probably hold him over Matt Jones, K. Davis or CAP (for the inevitable J. Stew injury)

Lot of snatch in this thread :unsure:

Williams needs to be added if you have McCoy but unless it's fairly deep it may be hard to hold a handcuff on your roster. But I'd probably hold him over Matt Jones, K. Davis or CAP (for the inevitable J. Stew injury)

I think he is definitely rosterable right now and may even be startable this week....but yhen again maybe Rex is playing games with the Pats and Shady is fine, I dunno