[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christine Michael Getting His Shot?

DaFreak

It's almost like he's buried on the depth chart.

It's almost like this is the first game he was active in the season even...

He is a DMC injury away from getting a decent amount of carries in this offense and I have to say....unfortunately, I like his prospects a whole lot better than I did this morning when I scooped him up in a few leagues

He is a DMC injury away from getting a decent amount of carries in this offense and I have to say....unfortunately, I like his prospects a whole lot better than I did this morning when I scooped him up in a few leagues

you're crazy. The ff season ends today. Duh

Yes, assuming an injury happens, assuming he doesn't have the same issue learning the play book or other mental gaffes that have plagued his first two years, and assuming he has solved his habitual fumbling; he should have a shot at participating - in some unknown volume - in a RBBC.

Yes, assuming an injury happens, assuming he doesn't have the same issue learning the play book or other mental gaffes that have plagued his first two years, and assuming he has solved his habitual fumbling; he should have a shot at participating - in some unknown volume - in a RBBC.

If DMC gets hurt that leaves 2....and Randle isn't an every doen back....

And I don't think I can make it past 6 or 7 teams tops that dont use a RBBC these days...

What I meant to ask is...what's your point?

Edit: you do realize he has 1 fumble in his NFL career? Albeit not a whole bunch of carries, but one would expect more than 1 fumble in their pro career to consider it an issue..just saying

Edited by Avernus

At this point, there are two sides - the ones who believe he is worth the gamble and the ones who don't. Considering how poorly they have run tonight, I would be shocked if they did not give him a bigger role next week.

I am on the side of those who think he is worth it. But I have one foot off the bandwagon.

Edit: you do realize he has 1 fumble in his NFL career?

He has 52 career carries in two years (53 with his performance tonight). One of the major reasons he didn't get more career carries in Seattle is he fumbled a lot in preseason and in practice. He always carries the ball in his right hand; even when running to the left - unlike every other RB who has learned to keep the ball away from defensive contact.

My point is; is that he didn't much playing time in Seattle because of several major issues. Issues that I'd imagine are still likely there; but the hype train seemingly is ignoring.

Randle has just moved himself down the depth chart tonight when he decided to do exactly what he was scolded for last week. He's an idiot. Not that it will matter. The O line got man handled by the N.O. D line which is full of rookies. Leary was trucked all night. Weeden is perhaps the Anti-QB and the defense is in shambles due to injury.

WE have 3 players that I now know it doesn't matter how good they are talent wise, they don't have what it takes between the ears to do us any good. Weeden, Randle and Christine. Not sure about a few others but I know it's just a matter of time they are no longer with us.

Well it was a hell of a week. CMike went from 4th on the depth chart and never being active (coach speak) to actually being active and impressing in his -1 yard run. :clap:

Don't know where its going, and to be honest I expected to see more of him, but I'm holding tight.

SO I get the reason why people shouldn't get too hyped for Michael, but why wouldn't there be some speculation considering Randall and McFadden have done little to nothing in all but 1 game. And last night they neither one made any plays. When you have a team with what is considered a top flight offensive line that just lost their top runner from last year looking for a replacement NOT find that obvious replacement it stands to reason the guy we've not seen will be the "hyped" player. Don't know if Michael is any better than the other two, but their pedestrian performances so far may demand a look.

• Like 1

SO I get the reason why people shouldn't get too hyped for Michael, but why wouldn't there be some speculation considering Randall and McFadden have done little to nothing in all but 1 game. And last night they neither one made any plays. When you have a team with what is considered a top flight offensive line that just lost their top runner from last year looking for a replacement NOT find that obvious replacement it stands to reason the guy we've not seen will be the "hyped" player. Don't know if Michael is any better than the other two, but their pedestrian performances so far may demand a look.

didn't see any of the game last night, so i don't know anything about garrett's game plan, therefore i may be speaking out of school, here, but i would suspect randle's and mcfadden's pedestrian performance(s) has more to do with the fact they're without romo and dez to open up the running game, than it does with the o-line...just a hunch...