[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MNF - OK let's talk about what's really important in this game

flemingd

I knew this was coming. With a chance to put a little distance between them and the rest of the East, Eli and the Giants face planted. They had their chance in the first half but could not capitalize.

As a Giants fan, you get used to this. Each time they have an opportunity in the regular season to make a move, they trip. With the Cowboys (revenge game), @Saints and @Buccaneers next, they need to win all three. After those games, their only "bankable" win in the last seven is the Redskins. With the Pats, Jets, Dolphins, Panthers, Vikings and Eagles to finish, they need to win the next three (and the Redskins game) to avoid having to have to run the table.

So, to preface this, I love all things Star Wars...but...that preview looks like a bunch of straight up rehash. I will still go see it, but it seems like a minimal effort money grab on the surface of it. I hope I am wrong and it has some fresh angles, but the preview didn't leave me hopefully. I mean, did they have a Natalie Portman look alike contest to cast the female protagonist???