[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Orleans Darkwa

WildTurkey

anything to see here? I have picked him up in a couple of leagues with the hopes he runs with the opportunity and becomes the Giants clear cut #1. His measurables are good (http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=106622&draftyear=2014&genpos=RB) and if something's going to be made of Eli going back to New Orleans this week, well Orleans himself played there for 4 years. Could big things be in store this week?

Redraft, only if you're in a huge league with a deep bench.

Dynasty, absolutely. Andre Williams looks like a slug and Jennings is meh/aging.

I took a flier on him even with a short bench....even if it is only for a week...

He is explosive and could easily get a push as a starter with Vereen as the passing back...

If not, he gets the C-Mix treatment haha...but then again that was another league, but same story

I'm taking a flier and starting him over Woodhead this week (non ppr). But then again, I've made the wrong decision on which RB to start the last 3 weeks so take that for what it's worth.

Dude, how can you sit Woodhead. The guy is coming off a 30 point week and has been productive week in and week out. No Gordon which means he is primary back. No way I would sit Woodhead for second year rookie in a 4 headed monster backfield IMO.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Like 2

Gordon is probable, so he's going to play. Woodhead is slated to be in line for more red zone looks but that's mostly due to Gordon's fumbling than anything. As a receiver he's solid, but he's not exactly a power back at the stripe.

I just have a gut feeling on Darkwa. Or maybe it's indigestion. Either way, I'm taking a shot at this. I'll either be considered extremely shrewd or a complete moran, and it wouldn't be the first time for either.

• Like 1