[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Malcolm Floyd Torn Labrum

the outlaw

The way they were shadowing Gates last night after Floyd's exit I think his value -- and Stevie's -- takes a hit and Woodhead is even more valuable than before. Assuming they play to win here in out vs just feeding the ball to Gordon and accept the losses for a higher draft pick. I benched Woody this week bc it seemed like they were committed to Gordon then Danny comes in and blows up. I have Woodhead and Gates but will be nervous about playing either after their bye.

Appears he's going to take the bye week to rehab and evaluate before completely hanging them up for the season (and, likely career)...although I can't imagine a WR who can't lift his arm over his shoulder will have much value, even as a decoy...I guess we'll see come Week 11...

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3086/malcom-floyd

I think this puts a big hurtin on Rivers as well and I was riding him for weeks too...

Yeah, I've been riding Rivers in 2 (out of 6) leagues this season as well...thankfully, I've got Bortles to back him up in both of those, and I'm "ok" with that...we'll just have to wait and see what kind of actual toll all of this WR attrition has on Rivers down the stretch...