[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Johnson He's Getting his Shot!

InTomWeTrust

I actually like DJ quite a bit, so it sort of pisses me off that he has his own retarded-ass ITWIT thread.

Throw enough darts you're gonna eventually hit a bulls-eye.

Cautiously optimistic about him. He's a GREAT fit for an Arians offense as long as he's able to keep the QB upright.

• Like 1

I fell in love with David Johnson since week 2. Held onto him for weeks and weeks and weeks... and for no good reason I dropped him... in a Return yards league no less. Pretty dumb on my part... well very dumb on my part.... damnit I'm an idiot. Anyway...

Guy is FAST, he ran 24 miles per hour on his huge return week 2(or 3). He's humble and listens to whatever Arians says. I know this guy supposedly hates rookies, but I'd be surprised if he performs well, if he gets benched for Ellington. Then again he performed well and got benched for CJ2k so who knows.