[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And I benched Tyrod Taylor

MothAudio

Winning at fantasy is more about consistency and mitigating risk than hoping you get lucky and start the guy that goes off that week. Taylor is anything but consistent and the prevailing wisdom this week didn't point to a big game for him. Benching him was the likely the right decision (unless you started Brady or Goff). This is not worth the hindsight. Running out of beer in the first quarter of the afternoon games last weekend - now that's a mistake to truly lament.

Edited by Tripleshot
  • Like 4

Winning at fantasy is more about consistency and mitigating risk than hoping you get lucky and start the guy that goes off that week. Taylor is anything but consistent and the prevailing wisdom this week didn't point to a big game for him. Benching him was the likely the right decision (unless you started Brady or Goff). This is not worth the hindsight. Running out of beer in the first quarter of the afternoon games last weekend - now that's a mistake to truly lament.

Running out of beer is not a mistake, it's a crime.

• Like 2

Why would you bench a guy that was on a five-game TD scoring streak? Just curious.He's probable one of the best WR2s in the league :shrug:

It's a an autodraft league that gave me Marshall and Decker. I bit on all the gloom and doom of Fitzpatrick against a Rex Ryan defense and tried to minimize my risk, so I flipped a coin...

Mistakes happen, but it not like a lot of us were highly confident that BUF just had a bad week. They are a team notorious for showing up flat when you least expect it.

Many have been burned before.

Maybe this is a turn around moment for them :shrug: As for me, I'm glad I stayed away from their offensive players to keep :pullhair:

Corey Graham...no he is getting me upset :furious: , be was my IDP keeper.

Edited by XFlash