[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Forsett possible landing spots.

Cowboyz1

Forsett and Baltimore have now parted ways. Forsett is 31 and I'm not so sure the wheels have completely come off for this guy just yet. I could see the Giants signing him if Jennings keeps getting nicked.

Carolina may need a veteran if Stewart stays nicked as he is prone to do.

Cleveland is always in the market for a guy that is just OK.

Detroit could use some depth.

Indy could use a back that can catch the ball out of the backfield.

Jax and even NE as James White seems to be wearing out his welcome.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Carolina - how much better is Forsett than Fozzy? Answer: not much

Cleveland - why would they take Forsett-type looks away from Duke Johnson?

Detroit - hi, Theo Riddick

Indy - Josh Ferguson caught 7 of 10 targets last week. ... .. . . .???

Jacksonville - maybe.... Patriots... THAT would make sense.

Forgot about Fergy. I included Cleveland because they do things just like that. I'm pulling for NE to resurrect yet another cast off player and turn him into a key cog for Brady out of the backfield. Well, that and I own him so I would like to see him get some playing time. :brow:

Edited by Cowboyz1

The current Cleveland regime hasn't been signing aging veterans to take snaps away from young guys, quite the opposite some good veterans were released or avoided in favor of younger players (the primary reason they went with Parkey to replace their injured kicker instead of Gould was age and a possible long term replacement roll.)

The current #3 RB is George Atkinson a 23 year old former Raider who is currently the primary kick returner, replacing Duke.

No way Forsett would fit their plans.

white, foster, Lewis?

The current Cleveland regime hasn't been signing aging veterans to take snaps away from young guys, quite the opposite some good veterans were released or avoided in favor of younger players (the primary reason they went with Parkey to replace their injured kicker instead of Gould was age and a possible long term replacement roll.)

The current #3 RB is George Atkinson a 23 year old former Raider who is currently the primary kick returner, replacing Duke.

No way Forsett would fit their plans.

I know, I was just bustin balls of Browns fans. Went with vets over Wentz which is a glaring mistake. RGIII was a bad choice on their part. Giving him the job vs. making him work for it was a calculated choice to boost his confidence but didn't help bring out the dog in him or good decision making.

Edited by Cowboyz1

I know, I was just bustin balls of Browns fans. Went with vets over Wentz which is a glaring mistake. RGIII was a bad choice on their part. Giving him the job vs. making him work for it was a calculated choice to bust his confidence but didn't help bring out the dog in him or good decision making.

They went with draft picks over Wentz, and so far Cody Kessler has looked pretty good for a 3rd round pick, and we have extra picks next year. RG3 was a calculated risk, what sucks is the early injury means we really couldn't tell if he can revive his career, unless you believe he will simply get another injury in his next start.

I feel things are looking up with the current staff, I like what coach Hue Jackson is doing and think the front office has a plan. So pardon me if I try to debunk or at least ignore much of the negative chatter :) You should understand.

Its like that time Syria invaded the Alamo and started WW2.....

Yeah, SD seems likely to me

• Like 1

They went with draft picks over Wentz, and so far Cody Kessler has looked pretty good for a 3rd round pick, and we have extra picks next year. RG3 was a calculated risk, what sucks is the early injury means we really couldn't tell if he can revive his career, unless you believe he will simply get another injury in his next start.

I feel things are looking up with the current staff, I like what coach Hue Jackson is doing and think the front office has a plan. So pardon me if I try to debunk or at least ignore much of the negative chatter :) You should understand.

I would expect nothing less from a true fan. I had predicted the Browns playing better football this year. Still early and they have a bunch of new faces to get sorted out.

Never thought much of RGIII in the first place. I don't like his attitude but that's me.

Good luck though. A competitive Browns squad is good for football. I miss the dog pound going nutz. :brew:

• Like 1