[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Survivor

raulmz

GB looking good coming off a bye.

NE looking good, too. Surprisingly, NE doesn't have a ton of games after this where I feel confident picking them.

DEN is trap game if there ever was one

Don't like MIN. That bubble has to burst soon.

Probably rolling GB and NE in mine.

I doubt anyone does it, but I like the Raiders at home against the Chargers. They have shown they are the real deal and with how banged up SD is, you got to like their chance.

Yes GB and Pats probably are best odds, but raiders can be another idea.

I doubt anyone does it, but I like the Raiders at home against the Chargers. They have shown they are the real deal and with how banged up SD is, you got to like their chance.

Yes GB and Pats probably are best odds, but raiders can be another idea.

Yeah the Raiders would be one I'd consider but man, those AFC west games can get crazy.

Years ago I was on espn message boards with guys like Bthompson and Hunter. I remember when Bthompson did a study finding that wr's would get season ending injuries 46% of time versus running backs 42% of time. To me this was the beginning of the zero running back theory. It was an incredible time to see some of the betas and rubrics that came out of espn messsage board forum. I learned a lot from you guys. Thank you.

Hmmm, I'm kind of liking Minny this week. At home and I'm not seeing any other game where I my want to take them.

Don't want NE because everyone will be on them and can use them later.

GB just scares me because the Giants win games they should lose and vise versa