[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Luck update?

BeeR

3 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Putting him on the PUP or IR when the season started made way too much sense.  But it's the Colts.  Nothing they do makes any sense. 

I agree with this. Here's the thing - this is WAY too long for him to still be recovering from the surgery after last season.

My speculation, with absolutely zero proof whatsoever, is that he had a 2nd surgery somewhere along the line after they realized that he either had a rehab setback or the 1st surgery didn't solve the problem.

If this is all just problems after one surgery then I'm not sure what the hell he's doing. He should've been better a long time ago.

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

so, if all goes well, probably a couple of weeks before he plays?

maybe Luck owners don't play him that first week back?

Yes, I'm still expecting a few weeks. I also think their record could influence their decision. All things considered, they've been playing well with Brissett and might have an outside shot of making the playoffs.

Some are arguing to not rush him back this year due to their nearly 0% shot at playoffs this year so whats the point?

Kind of peeved I traded for him this year expecting a few weeks out.

But its dynasty so I got him for his career at $16

7 hours ago, Rbgb said:

Some are arguing to not rush him back this year due to their nearly 0% shot at playoffs this year so whats the point?

I am TOTALLY on board w/that and prayed they would just put him on IR.  Oh and cut Brissett, he doesn't suck enough.  Put Tolzein in.  Suck for Barkley :tup:

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

He suffered a setback and the Colts are shutting him down.  They will not confirm he will play in 2017.

https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2017/10/18/andrew-luck-shoulder-soreness-not-practice-week-says-chris-ballard/777445001/

This is stated coincidentally after the loss this past Sunday, I think not. Their playoff chances are done so they are shutting him down and pushing for a good draft pick.

13 hours ago, Shaft said:

This is stated coincidentally after the loss this past Sunday, I think not. Their playoff chances are done so they are shutting him down and pushing for a good draft pick.

They're 1 game back in the division, 10 games left to play.  They're shutting him down because he can't play.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jackass said:

They're 1 game back in the division, 10 games left to play.  They're shutting him down because he can't play.

This, I was originally under the impression they were sucking for luck 2.0 and I hadn't actually realized the standings until I watched the Monday night game and then said damn, he must really be struggling OR they are really dead set on following the steps by the book on this one. 

34 minutes ago, dino88 said:

Even if he does return late in the season, his schedule is brutal.  I wouldn't hold onto him.

Week 13 - @ Jacksonville

Week 14 - @ Buffalo

Week 15 - Denver

Week 16 - @ Baltimore

This is exactly why I traded TY Hilton when I could.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 6:45 PM, BeeR said:

Brissett will win them just enough games to screw up the higher draft pick.  :angry:  I so want to hear "..the Colts select:  Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn St" in April.  :( 

I do too, except the Browns select: